Author Topic: Kiyul4130s rig  (Read 502107 times)

kiyul4130

• Brown Star Award
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 279
  • Male Posts: 3,265
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Turdburgalin since 1985
    • View Profile
Re: Kiyul4130s rig
« Reply #1710 on: Oct 06, 2009, 11:03:28 AM »
well its been awhile since ive updated my own thread. i got some beadlocks for the truck but ended up not having money so i had to sell them to a friend.

i got a new set of 42" iroks and 17s that im liking. i recentered the wheels cause the BS was way to much and the rim is only 8" wide. ill try and get pictures of the wheels being re-centered.

i also made a whole new crossmember for the truck. its a big 1/2" laser cut piece of steel sitting on some .250 tubing that goes to bushings on the sides of the frame. the motor mounts are chained and it all held up GREAT. usually the shifters are constantly throwing back and fourth. now everythings pretty solid with no movement.

i got back from the rubicon this weekend. it was a good trip mainly because no one broke and i also made it through the box. usually i break or get denied. the only issue i had was a hydro line that runs along my radiator wore a hole through the radiator. the small hole caused it to leak and my motor started to overheat. we poured the water from the ice chest in there and i made it out fine with no overheating issues. i also had steering issues. the seal on my ram took a dump so im going to get it all fixed with a new seal and sell that and all the lines and upgrade to bigger stuff. it as pretty cold heading out with the snow.

then i went down it which is cake.

woke up to this sunday morning.

it was cold heading back to loon

buck

-kiyul-
92 1 ton ex cab, marlin dual ultimates, 42 iroks, hydro assist, flat bellied, linked and more...
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER