Poll

whats the next step

keep the runner
2nd gen extra cab/first gen bed

Author Topic: The Eighty-Sixed Runner  (Read 261801 times)

Doof

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,205
  • Member since Apr '07
  • establised summer of 89
    • View Profile
Re: The Stealth Bomber is baller with new pics
« Reply #210 on: Nov 11, 2007, 07:01:35 PM »
backtrack a little bit for a lil info on the next few topics

i only swapped out one spring becuase of the rain at the time. so after i got the spring swapped out i drove the bomber back through the yard to the garage where i backed it. when i backed in we disconnected the rear breaks so when we jacked the body up it wouldnt pull the lines. so i had ZERO breaks. we got the other spring swapped out in about 1/4 of the time since we both knew what to do right. after we got the spring swapped out i pulled out of the garage and turned around in my street. i forgot i had no breaks and went to hit the breaks before i rolled into my neighbors mail box. i didnt stop but i pulled the ebreak and stopped. then i turned around and pulled back into the garage for some last minute touch ups. we got done working at around 1230. then i sat in my hot tub for two hours and almost fell asleep a few times. i dozed off once but woke up. and by the time i went to bed it was 3am. so when i woke up, matt came over and we fixed the shackle angle. last night we were to tired to figure out why it was / so we jst said F it and went out seperate ways. but when i woke up we got that taken care of first. then we extended the break line to help compensate for flex and what not. i put the shocks on and then drove to lil buddys. we went out to the airport and took some poser shots. but keep in mind, the front sprigns are still BRAND NEW and this was the first time any pressure was applied to them. and this is what is looksl like. then i backed around and the rear springs are amazing. when i put on my 1.5" wheel spacers up front it will look better as well. but anyways enough rabeling and more pics....

and then you have lil buddys pic