Author Topic: I'm worried about our childrens brains!!!  (Read 15688 times)

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
Re: I'm worried about our childrens brains!!!
« on: May 02, 2005, 02:16:02 PM »
It's all about "Freedom" not "control".  It's all about individual choices even if others don't agree with your choices.  It's all about knowledge.  We make our choices from our knowledge.  If we have no knowledge then we can only make restricted choices.  In Kansas they want to control the knowledge of the children, so that they can make only the choices accepted by certain individuals.  I'm not for or against Darwin.  I am for the Freedom to become Knowledgeable and make my own Choices. :twocents:  :juggle:
I agree very strongly with Gonzo, without education and freedom to learn anything you want, we would have a country that would be very narrow minded!  I want my kids to know that they have choices and  can be given ALL the options and can decide for themselves what is right, and what to beleive in!  I was given that option, I believe in god and jesus, but I do know that the earth is older than what the bible claims.  I use the bible as a way to live my life, not the deciding factor in what I should do!  I have a friend that doesn't make decisions for himself, he let's god or the bible make them for him!  I fell sorry for people like that!! He's a good person, don't get me wrong!  Why do you think we left England to come to the new world??  To get away from a country that basically told us to not think for ourselves, and don't ask ?'s.  I believe in darwin, evolution, and to live my life in a good chistian way!  I have friends that think I should go to church, but I found that church try to persuade you into believing one way. And I feel that politics should not get involved into religion!!  I better stop now!!  I try to avoid topics like this cause it just gets me all  :maddest:  :tantrum:  :maddest:   Now I have to go out and take my agression out on my grass and mow it!!  If there is one thing I hate in this world is narrow minded and ignorant people!!     
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen