Author Topic: 11yo Troy Davis is in Childrens Hospital paralyzed Prayers!  (Read 1485 times)

daguy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
    • Christian Four Wheelers
I found this at cvhsperps, this young man Troy is from Chowchilla and needs our Prayers. I went a head and added updates.

Posted by: BIG SKIN
I know he is not a HS player yet...But a member of our junior program has suffered a devistating injury..11yo Troy Davis #32 on Junior youth Redskin team suffered an injury during practice..details of how it happened are sketchy...But Troy is in Childrens Hospital paralyzed from the neck down and is on an ventalator...Troy is a true team member and great kid...today at practice a ball and get well banner were signed...along with a prayer circle....we are all holding our breath waiting for signs of improvement...keep Troy in your thoughts and prayers.......

He loves football....if any of you may know some coaches that may be able to send something signed from their teams...let me know...It would surelly boost his spirits and help his family through this tough time...

GET WELL TROY......32 breakin free again soon!

Ron Thomas
135 N. 3rd
Chowchilla Ca 93610
559-665-5521

Update

I found this up date on Troy.
PS here is the video I put toghther for him from Clovis East.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=265368823442137020

10/12 Posted by: BIG SKIN

Today they were supposed to put in a treac tube to make Troy's swallowing and breathing easier.I talked to his grandpa tues nite at practice ,it was good to see Troy's mom and grandpa come watch.They say his spirits are still up and he's fighting as hard as he can.It also sound like that they soon find out what caused this.Once again thanks to you all whom have keep Troy in your thoughts.

WOW Help!
On this video I need your help pumping it on the web. There is a donation address at the end to help Troys family and for Prayer. Help me to get the word out about Troy. I'm not sure where his family stands when it come to God but lets see that they see Christ in us.

Guy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=265368823442137020

Proverbs 27:17

17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one man sharpens another.
My Avatar pic. is by Pat Mosley & is of my new
"On Board Spotter"
now in "K" & "Wall",,,Marts every where!

Now Step away from the MOUSE & lets go WHEELING! after you see this video!

http://media.putfile.com/Big-Brothers--Big-Sisters-4-Wheeling

daguy [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
    • Christian Four Wheelers
Up date by BIG SKIN
I talked to Troy's coach today before my boys PeeWee team put the whoopin on K-town 34-12...Troy is writing with his right hand not good but at least he can hold a pencil...he started moving his left arm now also...he's coming around....he got to eat ice chips and he started to cry...his mom asked if he was ok...he said I'm fine...they just taste great(first thing he's been able to eat).He is still having trouble with fluids in his lungs...the doctors are more worried about the fluid than the paralasys.His room is covered all over with well wishes...he loves it ALL..DAGUY has been contacted by some HS teams all the way back in Fla about Troy...our boy is going nation wide!...THANK YOU ALL !
BIG SKIN

Guy
My Avatar pic. is by Pat Mosley & is of my new
"On Board Spotter"
now in "K" & "Wall",,,Marts every where!

Now Step away from the MOUSE & lets go WHEELING! after you see this video!

http://media.putfile.com/Big-Brothers--Big-Sisters-4-Wheeling