Author Topic: Still havent recieved my Marlin Crawler Parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3271 times)

3rzrunner

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: -2
  • Member since Jul '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Well Long story but over 7 months ago we ordered a rebuilt w59 trans and a lot of other stuff from marlin thru EBI cruisers in Vancouver.
Long story short we still haven't received some of the stuff I have ordered/paid for!!! Also I have received the w59 trans weeks after the promised date. I have tried calling marlin MANY times and the never answer the phone.... EBI cruisers (marlin's auth. dealer) has also tried calling many times but no luck. Sent countless emails and faxes and still not getting anywhere....... The parts I am waiting for is IN STOCK on their website and I have already PAID for them over 7 months ago...... I have no idea why they are not sending me my stuff or answering the phone!!!!! Can Someone from Marlin Please Reply to this post because this is the only way I feel I can contact you.....  :headshake:

Cheesemaker

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
All I can say is try calling.  Monday thru Thursday, 6am to 5:30pm Pacific Standard Time. 

I know it can be frustrating.  This was my concern as being a Mod on this forum, and a longtime friend.  I talked to Dave about this very issue, when I was down there in June.  And the phones would not stop ringing off the hook one minute, and the next, SILENCE!!  I know, its weird.  But Dave assured me that calling is the best way to get through.  He even showed me their high tech phone system they now have.   

I know it can be an inconvenience, but please keep trying. 
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

Goldrush

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 145
  • Male Posts: 1,381
  • Member since Jan '10
  • wheelin!!
    • View Profile
They only have two sales guys up front answering the phones. Please be patient with them. It's hard for them to get on the forum because they are processing so many orders  And answering tech calls. You'll get through I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Zack- aka uncle Zack!                GOT MARLIN?

Bam

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -137
  • Member since Feb '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
I've made four orders through Marlin in the past few months. Talked to them on the phone several times. Couldn't be happier with my parts and service.

Thanks Marlin crew, you guys are great!

Bam
"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it..." - Daft Punk

3rzrunner [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Jul '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
well We have made over 40 calls to marlin and no luck. EBI cruisers has made over 25 calls and nothing.... Over 10 faxes have been sent with no reply and countless emails have been sent with nothing returned.

3rzrunner [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Jul '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
also forgot to mention the transmission we received had a cross threaded filler bolt!! and took a WHILE to break in 2nd gear.

3rzrunner [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Jul '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
If anyone can get a word to them. PLEASE! let them know that my order For KEVIN SAFFARI thru EBI CRUISERS has not been completed and I am still missing parts that I have paid for.

Nation

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1141
  • Male Posts: 1,565
  • Member since Mar '13
  • @nationallmotors
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
3RZ, LC engineering Turbo kit, R151, Dual Ultimate, Yota axles-5:29s, Spartan front, LSD Rear

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 2158
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
3rzrunner,

I just found this post. Were you ever able to get a hold of us and things taken care of?

Regards,
BigMike
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

3rzrunner [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Jul '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
3rzrunner,

I just found this post. Were you ever able to get a hold of us and things taken care of?

Regards,
BigMike

Hey BigMike, Thank you for your response. NO I have not been able to get anyone on the phone. Or in contact anyone in ANY other way. EBI cruisers has also not been able to get thru either. I have been religiously trying and trying and nothing. Just to clarify what I need taken care of (parts of my order) is
1) 2.7EFI Badge
1)This Truck Protected By MARLIN CRAWLER
2) 3" MARLIN CRAWLER Turtle Stickers

and the last thing is that my w59's Transmission Filler bolt was Cross-Threaded On! and 2nd gear is still breaking in and is difficult to catch.

Thanks for your help I am SO relieved someone from Marlin was able to answer my post.

If it makes any difference you can send these items to either my personal address or to EBI cruisers. and also kindly inform me on what you are prepared to do about the tranny defects. once again many thanks!

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 2158
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
Hey 3rzrunner,

Ok, I got in touch with a sales employee who informed me that you are a customer of one of our vendors (sorry I didn't catch this in your opening post). Therefore you need to handle your order with the company you purchased it through. I see you wrote that they have tried contacting us and to this I would say to have them try once more. We now have a full sales staff and have much improved phone coverage (for a little over the past month we have only had one employee working sales and he was grossly overloaded).

I am going to lock this thread since it is not a Newbie Question. Please send me a PM by clicking here if you'd like to discuss this further.

I look forward to getting all of the issues resolved and your truck working great! Thank you for your trust in our products and I hope to cya on the trail someday! :camping:

Regards,
BigMike
« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2014, 09:48:45 AM by BigMike »
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki