Author Topic: Hannemann fiberglass front Toyota fenders  (Read 7224 times)

4DEES

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 28
  • Male Posts: 1,403
  • Member since Jul '04
  • THROW SOME DEES ON THAT B1TCH!!
    • View Profile
Hannemann fiberglass front Toyota fenders
« on: Dec 03, 2013, 10:55:13 PM »
I have a very clean set of '84-'88 Toyota fiberglass front fenders made by Hannemann. No cracks or breaks or repairs! Very clean and painted a lime-ish green :smokin: 

I'm located in San Bernardino county Ca (SoCal).. Asking $200 for the set (They retail for $160 EACH--> http://www.hannemannfiberglass.com/custom.asp?id=457567&page=17 )

***ROCK BRAWLERS~Southern Cali***
 www.rockbrawlers.com 

'85 Toy, 42's and a body lift!

ROCK IT TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF!!

4DEES [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jul '04
    • View Profile
Re: Hannemann fiberglass front Toyota fenders
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08, 2013, 09:51:08 PM »
SOLD!
 www.rockbrawlers.com 

84toyota4x4sr5

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 313
  • Member since Jun '13
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Dec 18, 2013, 12:29:30 PM »
Horrible seller fenders fit like sh#t mounting points were cut off, seller will not work with me to resolve problem

4DEES [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jul '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 2013, 12:38:07 PM »
Horrible seller fenders fit like sh#t mounting points were cut off, seller will not work with me to resolve problem

:shake:
I've been a member on here for YEARS and have done several transactions (Buying and selling) with zero issues. You bought a set of fenders that fit good and were in good shape as my ad stated. On top of that, you paid 1/2 of what they cost new. You then proceeded tp MODIFY them and send me pictures. I told you, get the fenders back to me and I would refund your money. You want me to refund the money and you keep the fenders, that's NOT going to happen. Ask anyone on this forum, or on the Pirate board, or on the Rock Brawlers board, I've never screwed anyone over and never will. I'm disputing your PayPal claim as well due to the fact that you modified the fenders prior to install, your modifications are not my responsibility. And lastly, I suggest you calm down with your text "Threats".
 www.rockbrawlers.com 

Rocks For Brains

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -3
  • Male Posts: 93
  • Member since Jun '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Dec 18, 2013, 01:04:40 PM »
Eh, don't worry about him Carlos. They obviously fit the truck in the 1st place since they were already mounted to your truck. Oh and they are aftermarket fiberglass fenders, I've had 3 trucks with those and not one fit perfect.

Oh crap Robbie left his profile up.... this is Rocksurfer, let me go see what kind of trouble I can get into on his profile.  :rofl2: :flamer: :pokinit:

4DEES [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jul '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Dec 18, 2013, 01:34:30 PM »
Eh, don't worry about him Carlos. They obviously fit the truck in the 1st place since they were already mounted to your truck. Oh and they are aftermarket fiberglass fenders, I've had 3 trucks with those and not one fit perfect.

Oh crap Robbie left his profile up.... this is Rocksurfer, let me go see what kind of trouble I can get into on his profile.  :rofl2: :flamer: :pokinit:

Thanks bro. That's exactly what I'm saying, they were mounted and fit PERFECTLY fine on my rig with zero issues. And on top of all this, he's making himself out to be a victim on PayPal. Adding things that I didn't say and crying that I'm being "Hostile" when he's the one that has repeatedly text me that I'm "f#cked"  :joke: . I wish kids like this wouldn't be involved in wheeling, creates a bad image for all of us true wheelers that have been doing this their entire life. Oh well, guess I better get back to PayPal to defend myself  :beerchug:
 www.rockbrawlers.com 

84toyota4x4sr5

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jun '13
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Dec 18, 2013, 01:46:20 PM »
I bought the fenders as fitting properly i was not told the passenger side sits1/4"higher than the hood and the mounting point was cut off there was no MODIFYING done to the fenders and i did not ask for a full refund. What makes you better than some one else and saying every one else is a kid I've been wheeling my while life as well and am not a kid and even if i was a kid you gotta start in the sport some time

4DEES [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jul '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Dec 18, 2013, 02:40:11 PM »
I bought the fenders as fitting properly i was not told the passenger side sits1/4"higher than the hood and the mounting point was cut off there was no MODIFYING done to the fenders and i did not ask for a full refund. What makes you better than some one else and saying every one else is a kid I've been wheeling my while life as well and am not a kid and even if i was a kid you gotta start in the sport some time

You asked for a partial refund and wanted to keep the fenders, I told you I would give you a FULL refund if you returned them to me and you refused. Since you don't want to return both fenders to me, I will not return the money. I sold a good set of fenders to you that clearly fit well. I'm not going to continue arguing with an individual that doesn't want to be fair. You can continue to lie to PayPal and to the forum, but as I stated I have been a member of this forum as well as the wheeling community for years and have NEVER screwed anyone over and do not plan to start now. I'm done arguing with you.
 www.rockbrawlers.com 

84toyota4x4sr5

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jun '13
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Dec 18, 2013, 02:57:24 PM »
I live over 300 miles away you act like i can just go down the street and return them if i did live close id have already brought then back i would like to keep the one drivers side that fits properly and i would order a new passenger from hannemann i want a partial refund for the fender that is missing mounting points and fits terrible

4DEES [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jul '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Dec 18, 2013, 05:21:33 PM »
I sold you both fenders for $160, that's the price of ONE new one. Get both of the fenders that you've already messed with and painted back to me and you can have your $160 back and you can go buy a new set from Hannemann. Otherwise, like I've said repeatedly; I'm not going to credit you 1/2 the money and have you keep the fenders. I'm losing my patience with this, I'm done going back & forth with you.
 www.rockbrawlers.com 

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #10 on: Dec 18, 2013, 08:11:35 PM »
 :shake: Some peoples children, just lock the thread Carlos and move on.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #11 on: Jan 29, 2014, 09:58:50 PM »

I've been a member on here for YEARS and have done several transactions (Buying and selling) with zero issues. You bought a set of fenders that fit good and were in good shape as my ad stated. On top of that, you paid 1/2 of what they cost new. You then proceeded tp MODIFY them and send me pictures. I told you, get the fenders back to me and I would refund your money. You want me to refund the money and you keep the fenders, that's NOT going to happen. Ask anyone on this forum, or on the Pirate board, or on the Rock Brawlers board, I've never screwed anyone over and never will. I'm disputing your PayPal claim as well due to the fact that you modified the fenders prior to install, your modifications are not my responsibility. And lastly, I suggest you calm down with your text "Threats".

if he has sent you text threats forward them to me and we can take care of him right quick.
he bought them sight unseen??
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

4DEES [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jul '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Jan 29, 2014, 10:46:51 PM »
if he has sent you text threats forward them to me and we can take care of him right quick.
he bought them sight unseen??

Thanks Glen! I believe I still have the texts on my old phone, I'll double check & PM you. He sent a relative to check them out prior to purchasing them. This kid even filed a PayPal claim against me, which was ruled in my favor lol. I don't understand some people these days bro
 www.rockbrawlers.com 

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #13 on: Jan 30, 2014, 10:26:08 AM »
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Jan 31, 2014, 09:27:43 AM »
He PM'd me, asking about the negative replies that Infernal was leaving.  And I told him straight up, that your not gonna find two of the most respected members on here or any other site. 
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

HogCanyonHopper

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Online The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 7319
  • Male Posts: 1,224
  • Member since Jul '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Jan 31, 2014, 01:50:41 PM »
Thats what I was thinking when I realized that Carlos is Pep's bro. I was wondering if that guy even knows who he is dealing with???
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=88478.0
Where are we going? And why are we in a handbasket?

My friend is goin to moan this weekend - RockcrawlinJK

camhays556

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 498
  • Member since Nov '12
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Jan 31, 2014, 06:23:02 PM »
sounds like the buyer screwed up a set of fenders and is tryin to make the seller pay for it...  :shake:

4DEES [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jul '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Feb 01, 2014, 01:03:53 PM »
He PM'd me, asking about the negative replies that Infernal was leaving.  And I told him straight up, that your not gonna find two of the most respected members on here or any other site. 

Thanks bro, I appreciate the kind words  :thumbs:   I told him to search my board name to see that I've never done bad business on any forum.

Thats what I was thinking when I realized that Carlos is Pep's bro. I was wondering if that guy even knows who he is dealing with???

:hahaha: Thanks man, his reply to who I was: "I don't give a :pokinit: who you are" lol  :smack:

sounds like the buyer screwed up a set of fenders and is tryin to make the seller pay for it...  :shake:

Yeah pretty much man!  :shakehead: Wish I would have just kept them  :ha_ha:

www.rockbrawlers.com