Author Topic: Significant Other  (Read 14078 times)

donkeykong

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -159
  • Member since Jun '03
  • My truck and a nice trail...that's all I need
    • View Profile
Re: Significant Other
« Reply #60 on: Jan 06, 2005, 04:19:44 PM »
I met my wife at a Dinner at TrackVino's house.  She is Trackvino's wife's sister.  That was in Januarary, in march we officailly started dating, july after aweekend hicking trip with Dean and some other guys I realized how bad I wanted to get home to her so I asked here to marry me, and in august we were married. 

Oh ya...our first "date" we went to a Monster Truck show.  Here idea :love: ...I guess I should have know right then She was perfect

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Jan 06, 2005, 04:42:07 PM »
Spotter loves going to Monster Truck Shows.  We'll hopefully be going to our third one this year :yesnod:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

4rnrfool

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 27
  • Member since Dec '04
  • It'll never get done!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Jan 06, 2005, 05:22:06 PM »
I guess it's time for an old fart to give his  :twocents: , I met my wfe through her dad, he and I were going to sheet metal apprenticship school together. I started hanging out at his place, and started a growing interest in his oldest daughter. We dated for around a year, then I got the nerve to ask her to marry me and like a fool she said "yes" so the rest is history. It's almost 12 years and a full 3 kids later and we'er as happy as we've ever been!  :smooch:

Here's a pic. of the little lady!

4rnrfool

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 27
  • Member since Dec '04
  • It'll never get done!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Jan 06, 2005, 05:23:27 PM »
And, by the way, she LOVES to wheel too!!

TrackVino

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 45
  • Male Posts: 1,038
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Rocking and Rollin with Marlin!!!
    • View Profile
    • DCD Photo Studios
« Reply #64 on: Jan 07, 2005, 12:11:15 AM »
Met my better half when she was only 14 years old, I knew she was the one, but had to wait till she was older. Got married when she turned 19. In November, we celebrated 10 years. She is ancious for me to get my rig completed so I can take her on a run. Oh yeah, and we just had our first kid. It was worth the wait.

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Jan 07, 2005, 12:35:19 AM »
Met my better half when she was only 14 years old, I knew she was the one, but had to wait till she was older. Got married when she turned 19. In November, we celebrated 10 years. She is ancious for me to get my rig completed so I can take her on a run. Oh yeah, and we just had our first kid. It was worth the wait.

Congratulations on the new edition to the family TrackVino. We loved our 1st born so much, we had 2 more  :thumbs:
:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

TrackVino

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
    • DCD Photo Studios
« Reply #66 on: Jan 07, 2005, 03:50:16 AM »
We wont wait so long for the second

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: Jan 07, 2005, 04:02:22 AM »
We wont wait so long for the second
The more the merrier. Until you're ready for the next one, keep practicing  :eyebrow:
:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #68 on: Jan 07, 2005, 05:46:39 AM »
 I was cruzin' town in my 68 tang  mindin my on bizness and i notice that a black yoda supra and this bad azz chick  :drooling: is following me around so I stop we start talking and I next thing I know we got 3 kids 3 dogs 2 cars 2 trucks and a Fatboy :confused:  :dunno:

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #69 on: Jan 07, 2005, 07:37:39 AM »
I was cruzin' town in my 68 tang  mindin my on bizness and i notice that a black yoda supra and this bad azz chick  :drooling: is following me around so I stop we start talking and I next thing I know we got 3 kids 3 dogs 2 cars 2 trucks and a Fatboy :confused:  :dunno:

that will teach ya to stop!  :hammer:  :laugh:
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #70 on: Jan 07, 2005, 10:33:31 AM »

that will teach ya to stop! :hammer: :laugh:
:love: Glad I did :love:

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #71 on: Jan 07, 2005, 11:23:42 AM »
heck ya man  :_order:   she drives a S U P R A  :ladys-man:  :love:  :love:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #72 on: Jan 07, 2005, 02:30:06 PM »
heck ya man :_order:   she drives a S U P R A  :ladys-man:  :love:  :love:
Not any more....Now she drives a 2003 F150  FX4  4X4 That SHE wants Lifted...Oh did I mention that I :love: Her?  8)  When I got the Fatboy She said it wasn't LOUD enough and didn't have enough CROME on  it :love:  :love:

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: Jan 07, 2005, 02:35:22 PM »
spotter drives a honda accord right now, but she keeps wondering (bugging me) about when she is going to get a 4x4, among other things :angel:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

brainlessfool

• Member since Jun '02
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #74 on: Jan 07, 2005, 03:07:12 PM »
4X4 and a ring?   :psss:

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: Jan 07, 2005, 03:12:53 PM »
 :dunno: Ya gots me.  I pretend to  :sleepy: when she talks about it :yupyup:

-Ronald Reagan

brainlessfool

• Member since Jun '02
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #76 on: Jan 07, 2005, 03:52:15 PM »
maybe she needs to stop with the "hents" and just say it!  :hahaha:

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: Jan 07, 2005, 03:59:58 PM »
I  think she tried that too.  Its called Selective hearing.

:psss: Actually, its probably going to happen, but not untl i get done with school and/or get a job with a Fire Department, cause I  :love: my spotter

-Ronald Reagan

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #78 on: Jan 07, 2005, 04:10:20 PM »
be glad she  :love: offroadin and doesnt :tantrum:   everytime you wont to go out and play
just find her some axles and a drivetrain and build her a buggy :driving:  :eek:

03HDFATBOY,    :eyebrow: i think i :love: her too   does she have a single sister  :dunno:  :dunno:  :confused:  ???  :eyebrow:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: Jan 07, 2005, 06:33:05 PM »
be glad she :love: offroadin and doesnt :tantrum: everytime you wont to go out and play
you gots dat right, Glen  :thumbs: if your wimmins doesn't 'preciate your wheelin' before you are hitched,  :tantrum:  it ain't going to get any better afterward.  :maddest: In fact, once she has that ring if she isn't into it, she will tell you all where you can put yer 4x4 :blah:  :moon:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Willy Mammoth

• Male Posts: 4,252
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: Jan 07, 2005, 06:39:59 PM »
 :love: Isn't she great, just one of the guys. That's my Mrs Mammoth for you.  :acclaim:   And she likes her Willy too :rofl:
:usa: American by birth, redneck by choice. 

Making Of http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=6472.0  

Sightings Of  http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=10805.0

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #81 on: Jan 07, 2005, 11:39:47 PM »
be glad she :love: offroadin and doesnt :tantrum: everytime you wont to go out and play
just find her some axles and a drivetrain and build her a buggy :driving: :eek:

03HDFATBOY, :eyebrow: i think i :love: her too does she have a single sister :dunno: :dunno: :confused: ??? :eyebrow:
:down: sorry glen she is a only child

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: Jan 08, 2005, 08:44:45 AM »
:love: Isn't she great, just one of the guys. That's my Mrs Mammoth for you.  :acclaim: And she likes her Willy too :rofl:
hmmm...just what did he mean by that  :eek: well willy or Willy or Willys any which way he's right  :eyebrow: and another thing..between you and me :psss: that "what she don't like before the ring..." rule of thumb does not just apply to 'wheelin'!  :slap: men marry hoping she will never change, wimmin's marry hoping he will. (or that she thinks she can) :blah:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

moutaintoys

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -63
  • Male Posts: 358
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: Jan 08, 2005, 01:12:27 PM »
 got my o/l two rings thay came with the pinons. she one hell of a spotter & cook biscit & gravy like no other. I met her at the ampm ether her or the 32oz i could'nt get enuf of we just spent are 5th anaversare at pusu and had ablast  :love:
Lets go break somethin "GO NAVY"

OffRoadGal

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -30
  • Female Posts: 419
  • Member since Jan '05
  • you feelin lucky, punk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: Jan 10, 2005, 10:32:43 AM »
HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?  :love:

"You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming." (Alan, age 10)  :chew:

"No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with." (Kirsten, age 10)  :slap:

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?
"Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then." (Camille, age 10)  :smack:

"No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to get married." (Freddie, age 6)  :beerchug:

HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?

"Married people usually look happy to talk to other people." (Eddie, 6)  :blah:

"You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids." (Derrick, age 8 )  :maddest:

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON

"Both don't want no more kids." (Lori, age 8 )  :psss:

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?

"Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough." (Lynnette, age 8.)   :sleepy: 

"On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date." (Martin, age 10)  :nonono:

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?

"I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns." (Craig, age 9)  :aaa:

WHEN IS IT OK TO KISS SOMEONE?

"When they're rich." (Pam, age 7)  :bling:

"The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that." (Curt, age 7)  :jail:

"The rule goes like this: if you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do." (Howard, 8 )  :ladys-man:

IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?

"I don't know which is better, but I'll tell you one thing. I'm never going to have sex with my wife. I don't want to be all grossed out." (Theodore, age 8 )  :puke3:

"It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them." Anita, 9 :yupyup:

"Single is better, for the simple reason that I wouldn't want to change no diapers. Of course, if I did get married, I'd just phone my mother and have her come over for some coffee and diaper-changing." (Kirsten, age 10)  :puke4:

HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?

"There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there?" (Kelvin, age 8 )  :_oops2:

"You can be sure of one thing - the boys would come chasing after us just the same as they do now." (Roberta, age 7)  :wink2:

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?

"If you want to last with your man, you should wear a lot of sexy clothes, especially underwear that is red and maybe has a few diamonds on it." (Lori, age 8 )  :boobs:

"Tell your wife that she looks pretty even if she looks like a truck." (Ricky, age 10)  :grad:

:rofl2:
The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

:cheer:

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: Jan 10, 2005, 11:03:47 AM »
:rofl:

-Ronald Reagan

brainlessfool

• Member since Jun '02
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #86 on: Jan 10, 2005, 11:30:28 AM »
two thumbs up and a point for that one!  :thumbsup:

TrackVino

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
    • DCD Photo Studios
« Reply #87 on: Jan 10, 2005, 11:37:54 AM »
That is funny, especially that last two

"If you want to last with your man, you should wear a lot of sexy clothes, especially underwear that is red and maybe has a few diamonds on it." (Lori, age 8 )    :eyebrow:

"Tell your wife that she looks pretty even if she looks like a truck." (Ricky, age 10)  :turtle:

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #88 on: Jan 10, 2005, 10:23:06 PM »
:rofl2:

V-Man

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 29
  • Male Posts: 792
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: Jan 11, 2005, 03:25:11 PM »
:love: Isn't she great, just one of the guys. That's my Mrs Mammoth for you.  :acclaim:   And she likes her Willy too :rofl:

No I think she likes your's :twocents: