Author Topic: 1995 sas prepped 4runner & 1990 22re-5speed 4runner - both $1,000!!!  (Read 3443 times)

chim

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1254
  • Male Posts: 1,258
  • Member since Apr '05
  • www.infowars.com
    • View Profile
So here is my project that I am going to abandon for an older 1st gen runner or whatever else catches my eye..

History.. I bought the red 1990 4runner and it is setup for 22re and 5-speed... it has complete body and engine harness.. almost complete gray interior although dash is all taken apart. Other good parts would be ifs rear end with welded stock 3rd, ifs steering box, complete ifs and brakes... lots of good parts could be parted out .. doors on runner are good enough to make a spare set for half doors. Interior panels are good (gray).. seats.. lots of glass... clear title with current registration. (does not come with tires and wheel spacers as seen in the pics)

Gray 1995 4runner is setup for v6 3.0 and auto but does not have engine or trans. It has all the ifs cut out and I started swapping over 5-speed and 22re parts such as pedal cluster, clutch slave cylinder, power steering res, throttle cable, engine harness.. This runner is in awesome shape. all body panels are super straight with no rust at all.. it is loaded with power windows, power sunroof, power mirrors.. seats all good (drivers has usual wear)... its an awesome platform.. dash is taken apart at this time because I was going to start swapping body electrical harnesses and thats where I called it quits.. its labor intensive and I have no place to work on it in that capacity. This runner also has a clear title and current registration until january 2011.

So Im selling both or would consider trades on a 1st gen 4runner or 2nd gen extra cab truck.. or even a nice hunting rifle or shotgun as partial trade.

I am not going to part out at this time.. maybe if they dont sell I will start parting them out this spring.. but no sooner. So please please please please dont ask.

Also.. I am willing to sell the gray 95 by itself for $700.. or the red 90 by itself for $350

Both 4runners are located in Boring, Oregon which is between Gresham and Sandy...

This is the 95 - It has a hood that is in great condition along with grill and bumper.

This is the 90... tires and wheel spacers not included.

This is the dash before I took it apart to ge to wiring and pedal cluster