Author Topic: Members from Oklahoma,Arkansas,Miss, Mo,western TN, and eastern Tx check here  (Read 179527 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
I'm just curious, anybody on the board frmo the area of altus, OK or the Lawton area?? I used to live in Altus (military brat) so i was kinda curious.  It is in the SW corne of the state
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
ya ur right, but the problem is that i've only known this guy for about the past year. i used to live in houston then my parents decided to move way out here in west texas, really pissed me off. once i've got the 4runner fixed up and repainted i'll meet yall just about anywhere here in texas.
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
well swampy,  the 22 block i got had a crack in the #2 cyl,  found it when i started honeing it out,   but i have  the one i was given thats kinda rusty but i can bore it to fit those pistons and the crank is slick  so we're good there, just need some cash flow  :down:    good news is im working steady and i met   a chic today,  stood in walmart for 4 hours talking about absolutely nothing  :yupyup:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
looks like things are startin to look better for ya glen, hey do yall prefer mudding and trails or crawling? please dont tell me i'm the young'n in this group, glen here is double my age
« Last Edit: Jan 23, 2005, 06:11:43 PM by red »

USAF EOD tech

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
i like a mixture of mud,  not the deep suck you down kind but the 4 or 5 inch deep stick to the tires kind so when i open the hybrid up chunks go flying 30 feet in the air,   but cralin is fun too,  i like a good trail with a little of everything  :ack:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
yep her name is Amy and we walked around walmart talking about stuff like, the difference between cd's, dvd's and mp3's,     um  the color of wood,  how armorAll smells like :moon:  melting candles under the seat of your truck in the summer to get the funky smell out

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
nah your not much younger than swampy or fireimp

Fireimp141

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 786
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
im 18... AND MY TRUCK IS PISSING ME OFF!! i got like 4 probs now after the engine rebuild... still got air in my powersteering, not much, but some... got a small oil leak, big water/antifreeze leak....and a loose bracket that sounds like a machine gun when i got down the highway... and my timings a little little off, pretty good for first time though..... they are all nothing major... like vacuum leaks or something small like dat ALKJSDAKJSJDLAJKS  :beer:
86 Toyota 4runner, 33X12.5-15 Aurora RT/02's on Series 97 15X10 rock crawlers, 3" performance body lift, Rancho RS5000's... Soon to be Marlin 1200 Clutch, tube bumper front and rear, nerf bars and roof rack... future plans include SAS 5.29's detroits!

I am the Amazing Turtle! and I'm awarding you 49 points, increasing your Turtle Points!

SWAMPER

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 790
  • Male Posts: 3,599
  • Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
Aw man were all  youngins here...Well get err done guys so we can start wheeling :slap:
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

ozzy93xtra

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 127
  • Male Posts: 168
  • Member since Jan '05
  • NEWBIE FO' LIFE!
    • View Profile
whas up? im N oklahoma city . i drive a 93 xtra cab v6 4x4. if any one has and bumpers or tires  lift ect. 4 sale i might be interested.....
M- I- S- S- I- S- S- I- P- P- I- B- O- U- N- D-

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
glad i aint super young here. personally i prefer mud and trails to crawlin but a little crawlin is still fun. my neighbor just really pissed me off. he sold his 4runner to some other guy! so now i've still gotta sell my suburban and then find a toyota. i'd take the suburban but its 2wd.

hey ozzy93xtra, i'm from texas, so swamper

USAF EOD tech

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
hey red,  theres a 85 sr5 in russellville, dude wants $1200 22re and 5 spd, sunroof, bucket seats, he says it runs good

SWAMPER

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

Bob Garrett

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 7
  • Male Posts: 134
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Lone Star Land Cruisers
    • View Profile
I'll alert the media!  :greengrin:
Bob Garrett
95 FZJ80
83 Mini Truck

Thumper

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 63
  • Member since Dec '03
    • View Profile
I like a lil bit of everything i like alot of trails where there is lots of mud and hill climbs, but also like too crawl alot too, muds my favorate thow we have a trail near here that is just like the tank trap on the top truck challenge videos, but its about 5 or 6 miles of holes and ruts too go threw  its ausome.
We have a place about 3 miles from my house called the ORV park its an offroad park for trucks, atvs, dirtbikes what ever you wanna take out there, that we go too alot its got some good creekbeds too run up and alot off trails with good hillclimbs and stuff its a pretty good place too wheel we even got a trail called the bluff that gives 44's a good workout. i live near muskogee oklahoma if anyone knows where thats at.
If anyone ever wants too wheel just send me and message and we can set up a run, i am a member of the club here in town called the North East Oklahoma Trail Hunters, so if your looking  for a group too go wheeling with contact me.
adam
If you didn't make it, and it ain't broke, you didn't try hard enough.

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
good to hear thumper,   man we really should try and line something up for memorial day weekend  maybe at Gilmer Tx    :dunno:

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
hey glen is that sr5 an xtra cab, reg cab, or what? i've still gotta wait till my suburban sells but as soon as it sells i'll let ya know

USAF EOD tech

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
im pretty sure its a regular cab, body and interior are kinda beat but nothing that cant be massged back into shape

its got the factory tilt wheel, sunroof bucket seats  all those goodies

and its efi

SWAMPER

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
Sweet a trail run with the marlin buddies Im in :beerchug:

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
hey red, theres a 85 sr5 in russellville, dude wants $1200 22re and 5 spd, sunroof, bucket seats, he says it runs good
Dam how come all the good deals are so far away  :sad2:

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile

ozzy93xtra

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 127
  • Male Posts: 168
  • Member since Jan '05
  • NEWBIE FO' LIFE!
    • View Profile
where is russelville at? wheres the truck.....
M- I- S- S- I- S- S- I- P- P- I- B- O- U- N- D-

SWAMPER

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
hick country -Arkansa

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
hey glens not the only person in a hick city here! im way out in west texas. lol. originally from houston tho, i kinda miss the humidity, but mostly bein close to lakes is what i miss

USAF EOD tech

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
hey glens not the only person in a hick city here! im way out in west texas. lol. originally from houston tho, i kinda miss the humidity, but mostly bein close to lakes is what i miss

Lakes are cool huh  :yesnod:

lakes + summer = girls+bikinies :ladys-man:  :love:

esp here in Arkadelphia
   :wave:   :usa:  Degray lake ,   :usa: + 3 colleges  :yupyup:
« Last Edit: Feb 01, 2005, 03:52:48 PM by Glen »

SWAMPER

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
I live 20 mins from a big lake...I went there this past summer with my bros....rented a boat and fished for hours... :love:

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
hey Ozzy,  russellville is 84 miles east of oklahmoa state line,  get off at the pilot truckstop, turn right, immidate nother right, 1st light turn left will see junky house its inside the fence   dont know the dudes name i just work up there, if you get lost ask where the new walmart is going in, find the job site,  then find the north west corner   :thumbs:

so do we want to try and have a marlin roundup Central region edition memorial day weekend ??????

SWAMPER

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
Im in :thumbsup: whens memerial w/e?

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
May 28th 29th 30th,  sat sun mon