Author Topic: have long, will travel? ok, that ia awful...seriously  (Read 10047 times)

SWAMPER

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 790
  • Male Posts: 3,599
  • Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
Oh WT I just noticed that the Topic had changed from "how long will travel" to Pagin WT...I dint notice because It came up in my unreplied posts...but If I would have known I would have not posted.
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

WHITE_TRASH

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
Hessiankid Prosser is about 2 1/2 hours from Spocompton.  If you know where the Tri-cities are Im just about half an hour up the freeway from there.   I would highly recomend that you learn to do it yourself with help from someone.  There is a certain amount of satisfaction that come with knowing you did it yourself that will you will never get from paying someone elso to do it for you.
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

KYOTA

• Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
Thats it lil swamper.  Ive been trying my damned hardest to stay the nice cool calm and collective person that i always am but now you gone and done it.  Is there really any reason that you see fit to post your useless drivel all over the board?  If you have questions great ask away, but you very rarely ask questions you just post useless crap that has nothing to do with tech.  This is a tech board as a rule and it would be nice if we could more or less keep it that way.  If you want to have your little conversations somewhere go right ahead and do it.  But keep it in the off topic forum!!  Dont just post this nonsensical crap all over the place please!  I have nothing against you asking questions but everytime I come here all I see is that the last post in almost everytopic is by you and there is never anything of interist in your posts.  you have been here just a couple of months and you have already gotten up to over 800 posts.  I could count the posts that are worth keeping on one hand!  So please dont feel like you are required to respond to everypost on the board.  Especially when it says Paging white trash-just the one guy, no tall the rest.  Do you think he typed that because he was bored?  No he wanted me to respond not everyone else, but you saw fit to respond anyway, I just dont get it.

:thumbs: thank you WT
trying to get the highest post count dont mean d*ck

dirtbag

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 841
  • Male Posts: 1,303
  • Member since Jun '04
  • flexes like dried doo-doo
    • View Profile
    • I am hot, huh?
[ thread hi-jacking ] Sorry guys, I can't resist this, though...

...ENJOY!!!!!  :_order: :_order: :_order: [ / thread hi-jacking ]

dirtbag

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jun '04
    • View Profile
    • I am hot, huh?
[ MORE thread hi-jacking ] one more... [ / MORE thread hi-jacking ]

Brandon

• Hawk
  • Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 193
  • Member since May '02
  • I believe in Life before Death
    • View Profile
    • www.RiverCityRockCrawlers.com
your forgetting brake lines, consumables (tips, wheels, disks, etc), hardware (bolts, nuts, brakeline tabs, etc..)

Brandon Miller
RCRC, Sacramento, CA
www.RiverCityRockCrawlers.com

dirtbag

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jun '04
    • View Profile
    • I am hot, huh?
your forgetting brake lines, consumables (tips, wheels, disks, etc), hardware (bolts, nuts, brakeline tabs, etc..)

Brandon, you're good at finding the necessities that most people forget about  :thumbs:

84runner

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 99
  • Member since Dec '02
    • View Profile
Thats it lil swamper.  Ive been trying my damned hardest to stay the nice cool calm and collective person that i always am but now you gone and done it.  Is there really any reason that you see fit to post your useless drivel all over the board?  If you have questions great ask away, but you very rarely ask questions you just post useless crap that has nothing to do with tech.  This is a tech board as a rule and it would be nice if we could more or less keep it that way.  If you want to have your little conversations somewhere go right ahead and do it.  But keep it in the off topic forum!!  Dont just post this nonsensical crap all over the place please!  I have nothing against you asking questions but everytime I come here all I see is that the last post in almost everytopic is by you and there is never anything of interist in your posts.  you have been here just a couple of months and you have already gotten up to over 800 posts.  I could count the posts that are worth keeping on one hand!  So please dont feel like you are required to respond to everypost on the board.  Especially when it says Paging white trash-just the one guy, no tall the rest.  Do you think he typed that because he was bored?  No he wanted me to respond not everyone else, but you saw fit to respond anyway, I just dont get it.

AMEN  I am sorry but it has been bothering me and I just had to agree with ya WT I stop reading post cause the were all responded to by Lilswamper
RUBICON TESTED BIG BALLS APPROVED

KYOTA

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
So far its unanimus

Brian83

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 319
  • Male Posts: 243
  • Member since Apr '04
    • View Profile
Lilswamp, don't feel like anyone is ganging up on you here, but I also agree with them. I'm sure a lot of people wanted to say it before, including myself but didn't because they thought you might take it bad and feel unwelcome. just want to stop the "Post Whoring"
Common sense just isn't that common anymore

Skinny_Pedal

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 89
  • Male Posts: 2,833
  • Member since Apr '04
  • work so I can support my lifestyle
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
hell it was driving everyone nuts and wt just came out and said. so just dont post so dam much stupid stuff!
Im an OG

dirtbag

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jun '04
    • View Profile
    • I am hot, huh?
[ hi-jack ] more pics [ / hi-jack ]

KYOTA

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
this is turning into an intervention for Lil Padder!

dirtbag

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jun '04
    • View Profile
    • I am hot, huh?
more....

dirtbag

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jun '04
    • View Profile
    • I am hot, huh?
LILSLUMMER, remember....

....    * is YOU!!!!!!

yotaboy79

• stuck in the shop
  • Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: -19
  • Male Posts: 2,838
  • Member since Aug '03
    • View Profile
silly swamper i was thinking the same thing i just didnt wanna be the one to break it too you because it haddent gotten on my nerves that much but  it is true sorry im just being honest here have a  :beer: on me to cheer ya up

SWAMPER

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 790
  • Male Posts: 3,599
  • Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
Thats cool guys and thanks for coming out on the open with it...I dont appreciate those little pics (dirtbag) but its ok I guess I just talk a lot I really like this site and I (dont wanna sound :stopit:) the members are cool....I dint want to annoy you guys Its just that I do talk a bunch sorry for it though and I will try to restrain myself from making stupid post...and no I dont think Im cool just because I have a bunch of post...thats is why a while ago I told Mikey that I thought it would be too easy to reach the 4WD Legend status (for me) because I talk a lot...and in the future I think it would be good if anyone is being bothered by someone I think they should just let it out that way the person can realize and he may change Thanks guys and I still like this site its the bomb  :biggthumpup:
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

Brandon

• Hawk
  • Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 193
  • Member since May '02
  • I believe in Life before Death
    • View Profile
    • www.RiverCityRockCrawlers.com
where are  you finding all the pics, der funny  :laugh:
Brandon Miller
RCRC, Sacramento, CA
www.RiverCityRockCrawlers.com

81Toy4x

• Marlin Crawler
  • I used to Crawl. I still do, but I used to, too.
As for the SAS.  Brandon brought up some important necessities for an SAS.  What about tires and gears?  That is a huge expense, tires are needed gears aren't exactly required, but you normally lower the r&p gears when you get taller tires.

dirtbag

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jun '04
    • View Profile
    • I am hot, huh?
where are  you finding all the pics, der funny  :laugh:
http://gphan.com/pics/omghi2u

PS LILSWAMPER, I was only posting the pictures because they fit, sorry if they offended you.

KYOTA

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
 :laugh:

84runner

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 99
  • Member since Dec '02
    • View Profile