Author Topic: Stolen truck alert.  (Read 11918 times)

Lord Orange

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -2
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Stolen truck alert.
« on: Apr 22, 2005, 10:01:43 PM »

KYOTA

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
Re: Stolen truck alert.
« Reply #1 on: Apr 22, 2005, 10:30:07 PM »
Dont think hes gonna get much sympathy here, Fuglytruck is a bad seller on this board and never made it right and was banned because of it. Victim of Karma.

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Apr 22, 2005, 10:55:22 PM »
It still sucks and is bull crap that people are still stealing stuff. Only thing is, like KYOTA said, fuglytruck will not get any respect here ever again. Oh yeah and karma is a pregnant dog isnt it?

KYOTA this is like the 5th post where you have said something that is almost exactly like I would have said... crazy
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2005, 11:21:24 PM by lilbuddy »
RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!

TEXXX

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 814
  • Male Posts: 423
  • Member since Mar '05
  • Crawling in Cool, CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Apr 22, 2005, 11:11:37 PM »
karmas a pregnant dog but i still kinda feel for the guy!
RIP Gatekeeper you will be missed!

awhotrods

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 154
  • Male Posts: 1,203
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Apr 22, 2005, 11:21:49 PM »
thats some funny sh*t!!!  This is the first time I don't feel bad for someone that got ripped off!!!

Lord Orange [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Apr 23, 2005, 05:42:49 AM »
It still sucks and is bull crap that people are still stealing stuff. Only thing is, like KYOTA said, fuglytruck will not get any respect here ever again. Oh yeah and karma is a pregnant dog isnt it?

KYOTA this is like the 5th post where you have said something that is almost exactly like I would have said... crazy

Funny that wasn't the story over here.  Someone didn't delete post after he recieved money.

thats some funny sh*t!!! This is the first time I don't feel bad for someone that got ripped off!!!

saying karma's a pregnant dog.......Look at what your saying.

It is his truck, and if you posted about your truck being stolen I would keep my eyes out.  If you just say flop it and too damn bad, you might have been the person that stole his truck.

KYOTA

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Apr 23, 2005, 08:19:29 AM »
You need to re-read the 'dont do business with fuglytruck' thread again, guywithuglyota has been keeping it updated and his last post said that he has still been trying to get something out of fugly but keeps getting lame excuses and "do you really need the money that bad?" from him. Pretend it was you that fugly screwed, or even better I see you have "dont buy from Philly Phil" in your Pirate sig, would you give 2 sh*ts if it was his truck that was stolen?  I know I wouldnt. fugly was shown to be an asshat here and on Pirate. Is the way we feel about fugly any different than how you feel about Phil?
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2005, 08:44:22 AM by KYOTA »

Lord Orange [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:33:34 AM »
You need to re-read the 'dont do business with fuglytruck' thread again, guywithuglyota has been keeping it updated and his last post said that he has still been trying to get something out of fugly but keeps getting lame excuses and "do you really need the money that bad?" from him. Pretend it was you that fugly screwed, or even better I see you have "dont buy from Philly Phil" in your Pirate sig, would you give 2 sh*ts if it was his truck that was stolen? I know I wouldnt. fugly was shown to be an asshat here and on Pirate. Is the way we feel about fugly any different than how you feel about Phil?

You can say what you want about the man, but don't steal, mess, destroy, his truck.  Anything but his truck. 

And from this side fuglytruck has said he already has taken care of it.  I don't know why the other guy is saying that.

KYOTA

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:59:00 AM »
OK I'll put it this way, yes it sucks that those assholes got another truck but its kind of hard for us to feel bad for fugly because of the image he has made for himself here. If he has come thru finally for guywithuglyota then great, I hope he does find his truck.

gonzo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 2000
  • Male Posts: 734
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Climb Baby Climb!
    • View Profile
    • My 8E6 runner
« Reply #9 on: Apr 24, 2005, 10:03:39 AM »
???   This is a tough one.  I would be  :maddest: too about the money.  I think there is more to this entire situation than just money.  I do not agree with Fugly's actions, but I will be watching out for his truck. If I see it I will call the police and even follow it to let them know where it is.  I won't do it for Fugly, but I will do it to catch those %%$#@ that stole it. :snare:

kneedownnate

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Apr 24, 2005, 11:00:18 AM »
thats some funny sh*t!!!  This is the first time I don't feel bad for someone that got ripped off!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself....karma's a pregnant dog.  I only feel bad for his poor truck, not the lying steeling piece of poopy that owned it.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Lord Orange [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Apr 24, 2005, 02:16:52 PM »
??? This is a tough one. I would be :maddest: too about the money. I think there is more to this entire situation than just money. I do not agree with Fugly's actions, but I will be watching out for his truck. If I see it I will call the police and even follow it to let them know where it is. I won't do it for Fugly, but I will do it to catch those %%$#@ that stole it. :snare:

This is what I am saying. 

I am gonna believe someone that I know over someone that I haven't even met.  Fuglytruck says he paid the guy, the guy says he hasn't gotten paid.  For right now I believe fuglytruck for telling me to my "face" that he has paid him.
I see the post about how he hasn't paid him and I have a little doubt, but I stand up for him because he says it to my face.  Please understand this, face to face vs. computer to computer.

For people to go to board to board to post up on this guy (my friend), isn't right.  (You don't see me saying don't buy from philly phill on this board).  If it doesn't concern you why do you do that?  I have tried staying out of this because of a bais opinion (hell I even feel obligated to finish the deal because I hang out with him, he in a way is a representation of me.  Kinda like paying for a buddies tab at a bar.  Were getting off subject here.) 

I have put alot of hours of work, alot of my spare parts on are his vehicle.  Please everyone keep an eye out, we need to catch the toyota thieves.

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #12 on: Apr 24, 2005, 02:33:41 PM »
Well...I don't know him or the rip off story and don't care, It is none of my busness :nope: But even so the fact of the matter is some :moon: stole his truck and you'd be pritty pissed if it were yours or one of your buddy's. Like I said I don't know him but what happed is screwed up and if it were yours you would want someone to keep their eyes peeled.  :soapbox:
« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2005, 04:59:15 PM by KYOTA »

KYOTA

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Apr 24, 2005, 05:02:12 PM »
I have put alot of hours of work, alot of my spare parts on are his vehicle.  Please everyone keep an eye out, we need to catch the toyota thieves.

This I can agree with totally, and if hes made it right with guywithuglyyota then we need to quit baggin on him until proven otherwise.

UNBREAKABLE

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 372
  • Male Posts: 2,028
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a RockStar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Apr 24, 2005, 05:20:45 PM »
Bad karma, I do feel for the guy, even though he's an asshat, Maybe if he wouldn't have screwed someone it wouldn't have been his rig that got jacked.

The world tends to unfold as it should
That's how I roll

guywithuglyyota

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 212
  • Male Posts: 810
  • Member since Jul '04
  • F-22 Crew Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Apr 24, 2005, 07:28:49 PM »
Hey Lord Of the Rings, Your buddy Timmy still has not paid one cent to me as of today  (April 24 2005). I know your buds but its obvious he has lied to you as well about this.

I think it sucks he got his rig stolen, I would never wish that on anyone, he only took me for 100 bucks and a stolen truck is worth more than that.....Karma, Toyota thieves, however you cut it, the owner still owes me 100 bucks. Business is business.
Comedy is the last refuge of the nonconformist mind.

KYOTA

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Apr 24, 2005, 07:48:32 PM »
if hes made it right with guywithuglyyota then we need to quit baggin on him until proven otherwise.

Let the Baggin procede as scheduled!!
  WARNING 35% link
http://speedo.ca/albums/dirtbag/owned.sized.jpg

Lord Orange [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:38:11 PM »
Hey Lord Of the Rings, Your buddy Timmy still has not paid one cent to me as of today (April 24 2005). I know your buds but its obvious he has lied to you as well about this.

I think it sucks he got his rig stolen, I would never wish that on anyone, he only took me for 100 bucks and a stolen truck is worth more than that.....Karma, Toyota thieves, however you cut it, the owner still owes me 100 bucks. Business is business.

So let me get this straight, he sold you a ps setup (you sent him a check), you wreck your truck (your that guy?right?), you don't want that PS setup because you no longer want your truck and you want a refund.  (this is your story right?)

guywithuglyyota

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jul '04
  • F-22 Crew Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Apr 24, 2005, 10:20:37 PM »
No, you should do some more reading.... and for the most part none of this is your business, the guy is a turd period. I had my truck, no power steering about 4 weeks passes by AFTER he CASHES the check I sent him. More time passes, says the ps setup is on the way.....still nothing......then a few more weeks.....ok i want my money back (is it not normal to want a refund after not recieving any product???)  than I call him up on the phone over a month and a half later to tell him to poney up the cash since he obviously is not going to ship anything and still nothing??? 

So to make a short story longer, after about two months I call him up and say "Hey Tim, since your obviously not going to send me anyting can I get my money back for the ninth time???  ps i got hit by some drunk driver and I no longer have a truck to necessitate power steering anyway...."

Sounds like you might be offended by the fact that some stranger (me) is calling your freind (Tim) a lier, well   here it is again 

TIM IS A LIAR, HE SAID HE SENT MY SETUP ON OVER FOUR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS, SAME WITH THE 100 BUCKS.

I hope this clears things up for your ducumentary

« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2005, 10:24:56 PM by guywithuglyyota »

TEXXX

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 814
  • Male Posts: 423
  • Member since Mar '05
  • Crawling in Cool, CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Apr 24, 2005, 10:24:25 PM »
so there ya go. can ya stop the bickering now? :smack:
RIP Gatekeeper you will be missed!

guywithuglyyota

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jul '04
  • F-22 Crew Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Apr 24, 2005, 10:28:24 PM »
Amen to that, i have long since forgotten about this crap.... until one of his freinds was ill informed about him paying people back. I had to set it straight.

I will keep my eyes peeled for that truck, it stands out. :grr:

WHITE_TRASH

• Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Apr 24, 2005, 11:54:34 PM »
Hmm a thief got ripped off.  Yup Karma in effect.  If I was within 100 miles of there Id keep my eyes open for it anyway though.  ;)
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

Lord Orange [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Apr 25, 2005, 06:44:32 AM »
Amen to that, i have long since forgotten about this crap.... until one of his freinds was ill informed about him paying people back. I had to set it straight.

I will keep my eyes peeled for that truck, it stands out. :grr:

See, i have been going on what  I have been told.....so I am gonna stand on him to make it right.  Not promising anything and I could be beating a dead horse but I can try for ya.

p.s. while I was reading your thread I came up on something....
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=9393.30

your first post was on:
« on: March 12, 2005, 11:10:13 pm »

your first post stating your truck is wrecked is:
Reply #14 on: March 13, 2005, 01:56:03 pm »

Hmm........
« Last Edit: Apr 25, 2005, 07:06:26 AM by Lord Orange »

Skinny_Pedal

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 89
  • Male Posts: 2,833
  • Member since Apr '04
  • work so I can support my lifestyle
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #23 on: Apr 25, 2005, 08:33:40 AM »
lord orange you are a funny guy. in his first post on the  12th,  he clearly states that 3 weeks prior he sent out the money.

go talk to your bud, and did he ever get that ferrari?
Im an OG

guywithuglyyota

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jul '04
  • F-22 Crew Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Apr 25, 2005, 11:16:41 AM »
yeah dude, the timeline of the posts has nothing to do with me trying to get my money. I was sending Tim personal messages LONG before the accident. He never responded to a single one, yet he was online the entire time I was sending them.....about 4 per week with no replys. Then I started calling him on the phone,

I know its fun to play investigator, but trust me I have no reason to make this stuff up. Some time you gotta call a spade a spade, or a thief a thief.

But thanks for the help none the less.

If you come up with any other discrepancies, save it, we are all tired of hearing about that Idiot and my wrecked truck that I have already replaced.

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Apr 25, 2005, 11:21:31 AM »
I was just gonna say, guywithuglyyota was probably trying to get it taken care of w/o calling attention to the problem, and tryin to avoid startin :pokinit: before it waqs obvious that he wasnt going to get his $$ 

It does suck about his truck, and I will be keeping my eye out for it, cause $100 doesnt equal a truck, but I dothink it is quite funny that this happened to who it did
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

TrackVino

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 45
  • Male Posts: 1,038
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Rocking and Rollin with Marlin!!!
    • View Profile
    • DCD Photo Studios
« Reply #26 on: Apr 25, 2005, 03:28:31 PM »
First off, It really sucks that someones rig was stolen, that really does suck, and I'm sure everybody who reads this post will keep there eyes out, none of us want that to happen to us.

Props to you Lord Orange for trying to help out a buddy, you seem to be a cool guy.

The fact that guywithuglyyota has a problem with fuglytruck does concern me, and I thank him for warning me about the issue at hand. As it is, I will not buy from just anybody, I don't want to get ripped off. I drove two hours a couple of weekends ago to pick up some fenders that I purchased from Flip Flop. I don't know the guy, and I don't want to loose my money, so thats what I decided to do. If I was going to buy something from someone on the board, and someone else had a problem with the guy, I would like to know before hand, wouldn't you?

This has gone on a long time, but no offense to you Lord Orange, but theres a reason you are on this board. The fact is, The Pirate Board in my opinion is full of people insulting, and bickering about all kinds of things. I would hate for that to happen to Marlins board. I have learned lots from the people who frequent Marlins board, and I would hate to loose all the knowledge and experience.

If your friend has in fact lied to you, please inform him that he needs to keep his end of the bargain, if not, then make sure he doesn't lie to his friends. I would hate to see a new person to this board get kicked off of get bagged on for standing up for his friend. We need honest people here.

gonzo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 2000
  • Male Posts: 734
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Climb Baby Climb!
    • View Profile
    • My 8E6 runner
« Reply #27 on: Apr 25, 2005, 03:52:11 PM »
Good point TracVino. :thumbs: 

86 4runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 973
  • Member since Feb '05
  • SAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Apr 26, 2005, 01:40:36 AM »
if he supposedly made things right, why isnt he here telling us about his truck being stolen. he shouldnt be afraid to post up if he took care of things. hope his truck turns up that sucks, i been there and would never wish it upon anyone
86 4 Runner SAS, 37 inch Toyo M/T's, E-Locker rear, Lock Right front. 30 spline Longs, 5.29's, Dual Cases, Warn XD9000i

toywthbdydmge

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 240
  • Male Posts: 947
  • Member since Mar '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Apr 26, 2005, 07:06:29 PM »
i dont feel sorry 4 him hope they burn his truck the way he burned my buddy