Author Topic: Thinking about getting bigger cam??  (Read 117425 times)

Gnarly4X

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,256
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Thinking about getting bigger cam??
« Reply #270 on: May 17, 2017, 08:01:06 PM »
Gnarly,

Do any of your computer dyno runs show the 'dip' I usually see in the dyno run I usually see around 3k +- rpm for various vehicles?

This is for my Sportster (883):    first is dyno at dealer, second is something called a 'road dyno' (search images 'road dyno software')

I've used the 'road dyno' on my 86 22RE truck and 64 Plymouth Valiant slant 6 225, and they both showed the 'dip' (don't know where I put the .jpg of those) that DON'T show up on a computer simulation (Desktop Dyno 2000 & 2003)

That is a good question.  Let me do some checking and see.  I've seen "dips" in dyno curves.  I believe it is not unusual and is almost always a question (What's the dip and why is it there?) when tuning on a dyno.  My software simulates an engine dyno (still possible to show a dip), so a chassis dyno may read several factors that can cause peaks and dips in a curve.

I'll get back to you on that and I can post some curves from my software.

Gnarls.

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #271 on: May 17, 2017, 08:14:45 PM »
I'll come back and read everything later but some highlights from my memory :screwy:

stock 20 R carb is 190 cfm
stock 22R carb is 325 cfm  which makes the 3236 weber a perfect replacement but the stock carb out performs the weber for offroading in tuned correctly

20R combustion chamber 75cc early and 81cc ish in 79 and 80 and up.
22R  is about 85cc also
22re 55cc
22RET is also 55cc  (pistons are different)
stock 20 and 22R cams was around 390 and about 190 duration it started off about the same ramp as the 215* but since emissions sucked the close side drops off sharply

My setup has one thing I really love about it.  when pulling a heavy load once  my soninlaw and daughter were following me and she called me on the cb and said "Dad, do you know that when you shift a 3 or 4 foot flame shoots out the exhaust?"  :disturbed:

Hey 79coyotefrg.... where have you been hiding??  :inthedark:

Gnarls.
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #272 on: May 18, 2017, 01:40:07 AM »
Hey 79coyotefrg.... where have you been hiding??  :inthedark:

Gnarls.

been having bad migraine headaches and the medicine screws with my memory
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #273 on: May 18, 2017, 04:27:53 AM »
been having bad migraine headaches and the medicine screws with my memory

Well... crapity!..... I was hoping for an interesting reason that you've been absent from your post participation.

I'm familiar with pain and medication that screw with my memory!.... and it sucks!

I miss your posts buddy!

I'm wishing you all the best with getting well and getting back to your normal self.

Gnarls.

:)bestgen4runner

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 2120
  • Male Posts: 1,796
  • Member since Mar '16
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 19, 2017, 11:40:27 AM »
Gnarly, are you still planning to have your truck run on a dyno?
I have only known one guy to do it with a 22re. It was a 2.7L stroker build by engine builder.
The results.... well...... very disappointing.
I believe it was 102 hp, So sad!
He made a few changes and had a second set of dyno runs performed. the result.... well........ more disappointing. 100hp on the dot.
Oh and the but dyno, I rode in it three times and drove it once....
Well....... Yep.........
You guessed it very disappointing.
I rode in Andrew's 4runner with the 3rz once. Well....... It would have destroyed that 2.7L stroker 22re, no question.
I am 1/5th of Perfect Fit
SqWADoosh [04:19 PM]: *sigh* I guess Chris is right and I just need to wait until I'm in a place where I have a tow rig and trailer before I get this caliber of truck
Mudder [08:28 PM]:   not try to be a jerk, but are you serious bestgen?
Prismo [06:11 PM]:   Done, time to relax or as Bestgen says....FREEDOM!
HogCanyonHopper [06:54 PM]:   I like my little rod. it gets the job done
H8PVMNT [03:30 PM]: I can go both ways.

H8PVMNT

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 452
  • Male Posts: 3,554
  • Member since May '07
  • I'LL NEVER MAKE IT...
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 19, 2017, 01:44:07 PM »
I have a friend of a friend over in Missoula who recently had something like 50 HP at the wheels with a stock 22RE with a typically built 4Runner, so 102 HP may be pretty good in reality.

I liked the 3RZ, but I did not personally think an additional 40-50 horse was worth the trouble of the swap.  Don't get me wrong it was that "just enough more" that you wish your 22re had.  Perfect trail rig engine for sure.  It's just that the exact same amount of labor could get you a lot more power.

Next time I do a real swap I want to do a 1UZ or maybe a 2UZ in something.  Like a mild looking pickup with skinny 33s on it ;).

I think, after having a 3RZ, several 22re, 20r, and the 22r that the 22re EFI is the limiting factor, both the best and worst thing about the 22re.  I can net large perceivable, seat of the pants changes with carb with a small amount of effort, where you can throw all kinds of stuff on a 22RE and you won't see much after freeing up the exhaust and having a good tune up.  I did a cam, intakes, AFM messed with.  The header helped, proper gearing was huge, not much else did anything.

I know this rambling is kind of off the topic of the cam thread, but I think the relevance is that what I found over the years was the 22RE is probably happiest in a near stock state of setup.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 01:58:34 PM by H8PVMNT »
“I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth.”
– Steve McQueen

"Except for maybe Seattle."  -H8PVMNT

"I plan to hit 300k in this truck"  :)bestgen4runner

"I'm jealous of your shop. It has concrete and doesn't smell like pickles like the old shop  "  300K

andykrow

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 67
  • Member since Sep '15
    • View Profile
    • Carver Surf Racks
« Reply #276 on: May 19, 2017, 02:17:26 PM »
you won't see much after freeing up the exhaust and having a good tune up.  I did a cam, intakes, AFM messed with.  The header helped, proper gearing was huge, not much else did anything.

I have to agree here for the most part. Gearing and exhaust. Jury is still out on my current build with the Street RV and 261 - I'm anxious to see how it does on the third climbs on 170 at 11k feet.

If this is 102 at the wheels that is not really that sad, is it? These are stock 116 at the crank. I'd guess more like 60 at the wheels stock. What was engnbldr hoping to see?

Well, I guess 102 is sad considering how much money that probably cost. And I would assume reliability is out the window.
85 4runner, 22re, 5spd, Ultimate crawler, Alcan lift that is too high, 35s, ARBs.

emsvitil

• Turtle Points: 7571
  • Male Posts: 3,561
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
    • emsvitil's album
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #277 on: May 19, 2017, 04:01:24 PM »
The rule of thumb is 15% loss....

So 102 / .85 = 120hp.........
Ed
SoCal
86 SR5 XtraCab
22RE  W56B
31x10.50R15

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 19, 2017, 04:15:51 PM »
Several years ago I sold a stock 82 2wd truck to another board member pretty cheap.  He tinkered with it while going to wyotech, added a weber 32/36, tuned it as best he could and ran it on the dyno and got 95 hp and 130 ft lb of torque.  Sad that a stroker, which should have much more potential, go so much less.  I can't remember if he ever changed the cam, but I don't think so.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

andykrow

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '15
    • View Profile
    • Carver Surf Racks
« Reply #279 on: May 19, 2017, 04:26:57 PM »
The rule of thumb is 15% loss....

So 102 / .85 = 120hp.........

Wow. Yeah, sad indeed.
85 4runner, 22re, 5spd, Ultimate crawler, Alcan lift that is too high, 35s, ARBs.

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #280 on: May 19, 2017, 05:53:48 PM »
Gnarly, are you still planning to have your truck run on a dyno?
I have only known one guy to do it with a 22re. It was a 2.7L stroker build by engine builder.
The results.... well...... very disappointing.
He made a few changes and had a second set of dyno runs performed. the result.... well........ more disappointing. 100hp on the dot.
Oh and the but dyno, I rode in it three times and drove it once....
Well....... Yep.........
You guessed it very disappointing.
I rode in Andrew's 4runner with the 3rz once. Well....... It would have destroyed that 2.7L stroker 22re, no question.

Yes... I want to do some chassis dyno testing on my truck.  I hope to get this engine running like I think it should, with a good number miles and then get it on the dyno at a local Phoenix speed shop.

I realize that the chassis dyno will produce some lower power numbers than a SuperFlo 902.  The numbers will also be lower than my DD software, which virtually simulates an engine dyno calculating brake HP at  the flywheel.

I don't think I'll be disappointed... nor do I think I'll be surprised.  BUT... what it will do for me is start with a benchmark.  Then... whatever I do to my engine (or gearing) from there, I can compare the changes on the dyno.  I realize there are some significant variables and the numbers can be accurate, close, off, or difficult to analyze the actual cause and effect.

I look at my research and testing as more fun than an overly serious attempt at gaining some profound new revelations about these little engines.

Regarding the stroker.  I mentioned before that I drove a 22R stroker in an early pickup, built by an engine builder who builds Toy engines for racing.  I was surprised, disappointed, at its lack of throttle response and I didn't feel it had very much more power over my stock 85 22R in my shortbed with just a DT header and 2.25" exhaust,  and my Double Gnarly
Air Filter Mod.

I am already looking at building another engine.... an aluminum block V-8... and swapping it for my 22RE.

Gnarls.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 06:25:28 PM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #281 on: May 19, 2017, 05:55:37 PM »
I have a friend of a friend over in Missoula who recently had something like 50 HP at the wheels with a stock 22RE with a typically built 4Runner, so 102 HP may be pretty good in reality.

I liked the 3RZ, but I did not personally think an additional 40-50 horse was worth the trouble of the swap.  Don't get me wrong it was that "just enough more" that you wish your 22re had.  Perfect trail rig engine for sure.  It's just that the exact same amount of labor could get you a lot more power.

Next time I do a real swap I want to do a 1UZ or maybe a 2UZ in something.  Like a mild looking pickup with skinny 33s on it ;).

I think, after having a 3RZ, several 22re, 20r, and the 22r that the 22re EFI is the limiting factor, both the best and worst thing about the 22re.  I can net large perceivable, seat of the pants changes with carb with a small amount of effort, where you can throw all kinds of stuff on a 22RE and you won't see much after freeing up the exhaust and having a good tune up.  I did a cam, intakes, AFM messed with.  The header helped, proper gearing was huge, not much else did anything.

I know this rambling is kind of off the topic of the cam thread, but I think the relevance is that what I found over the years was the 22RE is probably happiest in a near stock state of setup.

I agree.

Gnarls.

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #282 on: May 21, 2017, 03:29:26 PM »
Gnarly,

Do any of your computer dyno runs show the 'dip' I usually see in the dyno run I usually see around 3k +- rpm for various vehicles?

Here's a graph from the CompCam252S in my engine.  I see a small "dip".  Is that the type of dip you are referring to?

Gnarls.

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #283 on: May 21, 2017, 04:19:04 PM »
Here's another graph with a more obvious dip.

It's a 1970 Chevy Z28 350ci.

Gnarls.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 04:47:49 PM by Gnarly4X »

emsvitil

• Member since May '07
    • View Profile
    • emsvitil's album
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #284 on: May 21, 2017, 04:57:17 PM »
The second one looks like what happens in the real world........

With desktop dyno,    the second one wouldn't  have a dip, and the TQ curve would probably peak at 415 @ 3200 rpm....

Ed
SoCal
86 SR5 XtraCab
22RE  W56B
31x10.50R15

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #285 on: May 22, 2017, 05:12:36 AM »
Hey emsvitil,

I'm not sure what you’re thinking or what the point of your question was?

You probably already know….

Many dyno torque/HP curve charts have dips and peaks, whether tested on a chassis dyno, engine dyno, or a software dyno program.

Where in the RPM range a dip occurs can vary depending on a number of factors.

Engine Analyzer simulates so by definition it could be considered not real world… it’s theoretical, but highly repeatable.

An engine tested on a SuperFlo 902 is real world, with some simulated data included… highly controlled environment and only slightly theoretical (mathematical formulas are applied)

An engine tested in vehicle on a chassis dyno is real world, with some simulated data included, with added physical components…. perhaps considered more real world, still somewhat theoretical (mathematical formulas are applied)

A 4th paradigm is when the vehicle is tested on a road course, track, or actual conditions (i.e. drag strip) by the driver.  Actual results of target changes, tuning or component changes, may or may not parallel what was predicted in the Engine Analyzer software, shown on the charts and data from the SuperFlo dyno, or the DynoJet chassis dyno test results.

The driver’s butt-dyno provides “real world feedback” and track times can prove or disprove all previously theoretical, predicted, or data test results.

Gnarls.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 05:50:50 AM by Gnarly4X »

emsvitil

• Member since May '07
    • View Profile
    • emsvitil's album
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #286 on: May 22, 2017, 03:52:35 PM »
My thinking was that you seemed to be highly reliant on the software for your cam selection, and in the rpm range you were interested in I've always seen dips in the torque curve on 'real' tests.

If the software you were using didn't show dips (desktop dyno doesn't seem to be good enough to show dips) you could easily pick the wrong cam.
Ed
SoCal
86 SR5 XtraCab
22RE  W56B
31x10.50R15

H8PVMNT

• Member since May '07
  • I'LL NEVER MAKE IT...
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 23, 2017, 03:57:07 AM »
That is called the "bean dip".
– Steve McQueen

"I'm jealous of your shop. It has concrete and doesn't smell like pickles like the old shop  "  300K

emsvitil

• Member since May '07
    • View Profile
    • emsvitil's album
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #288 on: May 23, 2017, 04:07:06 AM »
I thought bean dip gave you rocket propulsion...........

Ed
SoCal
86 SR5 XtraCab
22RE  W56B
31x10.50R15

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #289 on: May 23, 2017, 04:39:20 AM »
My thinking was that you seemed to be highly reliant on the software for your cam selection, and in the rpm range you were interested in I've always seen dips in the torque curve on 'real' tests.

If the software you were using didn't show dips (desktop dyno doesn't seem to be good enough to show dips) you could easily pick the wrong cam.

Hi emsvitil,

I'm not highly reliant on the DD data.  It looks optimistic.  The gains that it shows are disputed by at least one 22RE engine builder.  I just have owner feedback - which obviously varies, and the published claims.  But in the absence of any "real world" test data, I'm just looking at what is predicted in the "changes" to cam profiles.  I fully understand it may NOT be accurate.  I will not be surprised if an actual dyno test shows dips in the curve.  I "feel" some dip in the pull when I tach my engine to 5,000 RPM.

Gnarls.

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #290 on: May 23, 2017, 04:45:58 AM »
I thought bean dip gave you rocket propulsion...........

Bean dip almost always provides me more propulsion.... I'm not sure what octane I'm burning, but it usually produces a nice exhaust tone!

Gnarls.

Plainview

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 175
  • Member since May '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 23, 2017, 12:19:41 PM »
Since this discussion is ranging all over the place...

I've never understood how parasitic loss through the drivetrain could be a percentage.  That would mean a really powerful engine would lose more power than a less powerful engine turning the same components at the same RPM.

A transmission should take a given amount of power to spin it at a given RPM.  The internal friction would not change based on the engine in front of it.  Same with differential and all the other sources of losses such as the axle bearings, u-joint bearings, tire rolling resistance, etc.

So let's say we have an engine that puts down 150 HP at 5000 RPM on an engine dyno.  Put it in the vehicle and you're seeing 100 HP at the wheels - you have 50 HP of loss in your drivetrain at 5000 RPM.  If you put an engine that is making 400 HP at the crank at 5000 RPM in the same car you should see 350 at the wheels.

Can someone explain how that line of reasoning is wrong?
'84 Xtra Cab Project:
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=100651.new#new
Parts Wanted:

- Un-cracked dash pad (do they exist?)

H8PVMNT

• Member since May '07
  • I'LL NEVER MAKE IT...
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 23, 2017, 12:56:46 PM »
Seems like sound reasoning to me.
– Steve McQueen

andykrow

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '15
    • View Profile
    • Carver Surf Racks
« Reply #293 on: May 23, 2017, 01:15:37 PM »
This is kind of interesting: http://www.superstreetonline.com/how-to/engine/modp-1005-drivetrain-power-loss/

TL;DR: The 15% "rule" does not hold true at all and varies widely. A more powerful engine will experience a higher HP loss on a specific drivetrain due higher acceleration (dynamic drivetrain loss.)

I would guess our little 22RE platforms lose way more than 15%. Our drivetrains are built (over-built) for reliability, not efficiency.

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #294 on: May 23, 2017, 06:00:00 PM »
Since this discussion is ranging all over the place...

I've never understood how parasitic loss through the drivetrain could be a percentage.  That would mean a really powerful engine would lose more power than a less powerful engine turning the same components at the same RPM.

A transmission should take a given amount of power to spin it at a given RPM.  The internal friction would not change based on the engine in front of it.  Same with differential and all the other sources of losses such as the axle bearings, u-joint bearings, tire rolling resistance, etc.

So let's say we have an engine that puts down 150 HP at 5000 RPM on an engine dyno.  Put it in the vehicle and you're seeing 100 HP at the wheels - you have 50 HP of loss in your drivetrain at 5000 RPM.  If you put an engine that is making 400 HP at the crank at 5000 RPM in the same car you should see 350 at the wheels.

Can someone explain how that line of reasoning is wrong?

There's some good technical discussions on chassis dyno vs engine dyno calculations on the internet and published in books.

But.. to simplify it.... there is a "general average" percentage of loss thrown around that is probably fairly accurate in most chassis dyno tests being done on known vehicle engine specs and the vehicle chassis they are mounted in.

Keep in mind that most dyno testing, chassis or engine, is for tuning and seeing power gains based on typical modifications or component changes.  So, a base or bench mark test is typically done, then the mods done, then another set of pulls to calculate changes.

That is probably not the comment you are looking for, but if you really want to know more, do some research and I think you will find some really interesting insight into dynos, variables, and results.

Gnarls.

Plainview

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 175
  • Member since May '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 23, 2017, 07:49:55 PM »
This is kind of interesting: http://www.superstreetonline.com/how-to/engine/modp-1005-drivetrain-power-loss/

TL;DR: The 15% "rule" does not hold true at all and varies widely. A more powerful engine will experience a higher HP loss on a specific drivetrain due higher acceleration (dynamic drivetrain loss.)

I would guess our little 22RE platforms lose way more than 15%. Our drivetrains are built (over-built) for reliability, not efficiency.

That link triggers my malware/virus software.  Looks like it tries to download something onto your computer when you open the page...?
'84 Xtra Cab Project:
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=100651.new#new
Parts Wanted:

- Un-cracked dash pad (do they exist?)

andykrow

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '15
    • View Profile
    • Carver Surf Racks
« Reply #296 on: May 23, 2017, 08:35:01 PM »
That link triggers my malware/virus software.  Looks like it tries to download something onto your computer when you open the page...?
Ugh, that's weird. Found it through google which usually weeds stuff like that out??

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #297 on: May 24, 2017, 03:04:13 AM »

:yikes:

Gnarls.

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #298 on: May 24, 2017, 03:09:37 AM »
..........google which usually weeds stuff like that out??

Really?........ are you on a Valium drip?  :ha_ha:

With 3.5 BILLION internet users and 40,000 search every second ... it's impossible to "weed stuff like that out".

There is a million+ new malware threats released every day.

andykrow... I have clicked on that site before and again since you posted the link.  The only thing it triggered is a momemtary pause to refill my glass of Black Cherry Kool-aid....  :gap:

Gnarls. :thumbs:

« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 03:24:28 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #299 on: May 24, 2017, 03:45:22 AM »
...  If the software you were using didn't show dips (desktop dyno doesn't seem to be good enough to show dips) you could easily pick the wrong cam.

Hi emsvitil,

The software does in fact "'show dips"... and there are probably thousands of curve graphs produced by the Engine Analyzer program that show that.

There are many engine dyno curve graphs that do not show a dip in the torque numbers through any given RPM range.

As far as picking the right camshaft, so far reading the posts from several forum members here, picking the wrong camshaft can happen regardless of information or research.  After picking a camshaft, even if it "feels" like the right one, how would you know unless you test for a comparison?

The software is just a tool to help in performance tuning, like changing jets in Holley carburetor.

If you are curious about the program's practical use as a tool.... read this:

http://performancetrends.com/what_our_users_say.htm

What do YOU rely on when you pick a camshaft?

Gnarls.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 03:56:14 AM by Gnarly4X »