Author Topic: Life with out parole.  (Read 4574 times)

fade

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -9
  • Male Posts: 1,018
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
Life with out parole.
« on: Jul 30, 2010, 01:13:08 AM »
So whats your guys take on this. Guy goes on a killing rampage and admits to it. He get a life sentance with out parole. So he gets to sit and rot in jail with full medical, vision, dental, 3 hots, a cot, a shrink to talk to. If he claims he is mental he gets special treatment, gets more rec time maybe arts and crafts, cable, music, and maybe even gets to play xbox. Granted they don't ever get to leave.

But now america here is the issue. We pay for all that for them, and they are cutting school budgets for people to live in prision. I think we should just kill them with a few .22 rounds $.50 at the most, throw them in a hole and burn them they are the worlds scum. I'm sitting here working my rear off no medical have not been to a doctor in 6 years. Rotting teeth(no drug use, its gentics in my family) thank god I have good eyes. But whats the deal here some guy who killed a ton of people gets free check ups and fillings on my dollar..
Wtf america????
96 horunner 3.4 elocker armored
86 mini truck 18" rays
09 highlander
70 suburban

fade [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
Re: Life with out parole.
« Reply #1 on: Jul 30, 2010, 01:18:12 AM »
If your gonna say some bull crap like make them do a chain gang type work, screw you. Those jobs could belong to a working family man with 2 kids.
86 mini truck 18" rays
09 highlander
70 suburban

basser530

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Male Posts: 84
  • Member since Apr '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jul 30, 2010, 06:37:51 AM »
I could go off on this one. If you steal you should get your hand cut off, if you rape you should(well you know), if you kill someone you should die. Simple as that. An eye for an eye, and less scum we have to pay to keep alive. Just my  :twocents::usa: :usa: :usa:

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jul 30, 2010, 06:42:53 AM »
I got a buddy that used to work in the penitentiary system in Oregon and now he's a cop.  And he was telling us one day that it costs Oregon taxpayers $60,000 a year per inmate.  Add that up and see why our state government is broke. 
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

GNasty 82

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 994
  • Male Posts: 206
  • Member since Nov '09
  • Get Nasty!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jul 30, 2010, 07:55:28 AM »
I think that if someone admits to murder they should be in the chair/noose/etc... within a few hours without anyone even questioning it.  Unfortunately in most states, the prosecutor can offer the defendant life in prison over the death if he admits it, which is absolute BULL :pokinit:.

Anyway, I don't want to go on a :rant: right now so I'll leave it with those :twocents:.
82 Toyota SR5 Pickup
  Marlin Dual Ultimate
  Front 5.29 LC HP Elocker
  Rear 5.29 Grizzly Locker
  BFG 37" KM2s
  Custom rear frame and flatbed
  Propane Powered.

Build Thread:
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64521.0

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."-Thomas Jefferson

Caboose

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 62
  • Male Posts: 733
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Truth... Justice... Honor...
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #5 on: Jul 30, 2010, 08:07:45 AM »
We discussed this in my crim class this semester.  I say let em all rot in prison for life.  Most of the time prisons aren't that well taken care of as most people thing and the quality of lift isnt what its made out to be. 

2nd, in order to kill someone it costs 5x as much then to keep them there for life.  (You have to let them appeal teh crap out of their case b4 u can kill them and that costs a crap load of $ from teh state)
"Who let the jeeps come?
Easy... easy..." -2 people on the CB

81 Toy Pickup SR5
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=35701.0

Daily Driver: 96 Dodge Ram 2nd DD/Tow Rig

thegoofster21

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 1,644
  • Member since Mar '08
  • HIT IT HARD!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jul 30, 2010, 08:19:49 AM »
an eye for an eye the whole world goes blind. but i dont like how much we spend on the scum of the world. everyone knows somebody that as been to jail so we have to look at it both ways, its hard to tho i know. but if you kill, rape do anything wrong to a little kid you should be shot on the spot.
Any guy who takes his woman wheeling enjoys her. A woman who is owned is left at home to cook, clean, and keep beer cold. So if this offends you you should stop looking and go have some tacos.    :rofl2: And a beer. If your old enough.   :beerchug:   :beer:

04 Tacoma 33s http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=61454.0
jmoffroad.com

junya92toy

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -64
  • Male Posts: 1,500
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Drinking me beer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Jul 30, 2010, 09:19:19 AM »
We discussed this in my crim class this semester.  I say let em all rot in prison for life.  Most of the time prisons aren't that well taken care of as most people thing and the quality of lift isnt what its made out to be. 

2nd, in order to kill someone it costs 5x as much then to keep them there for life.  (You have to let them appeal teh crap out of their case b4 u can kill them and that costs a crap load of $ from teh state)

If you admit it, then you give up any rights to a appeal. Make them dig the hole first then its 2 shots to the back of the head.
Dr.Maxwe001 – well i have a 15 gal compressor now and if I gett he 60  and then use the 15 as a reserve that wil give me 75 gal  thats close to 80 isnt it ?

Toymin8r

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 929
  • Member since Dec '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Jul 30, 2010, 12:00:07 PM »
This all happens because in this country the politicians believe in "rehabilitation", which is a myth.   With the exception of a few offenses,  a criminal is a state of mind, which psycologists have stated cannot be cured.  This is why violent criminals have over an 80% re-offender rate.  This is also why the US has a convict percentage 4 times as high as most other countries.   Most other countries you are "paying for your crime" and opposed to being "rehabilitated".   Other countries don't give you all the fluff and amenities that we do.  Heck entire criminal enterprises are ran from behind prison walls.   I'm all for locking them in a room from day one and not letting them out of the room until the entire sentance is served.   Bring them enough food and water to sustain them and hose their asses off once a week to clean them. If they act like animals we need to treat them like caged animals.   
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE
AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU HAVE AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

BeccaLoo24 – i can toss grown men.... so dont doubt me

HDcruiser

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 10
  • Male Posts: 580
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Jul 30, 2010, 12:34:31 PM »
Interesting topic...  i agree with fade on this issue. There are many working Americans that cant afford health insurance, yet prisoners have it at there disposal. We all have seen reality shows on TV such as "lock up" and so on. The majority of prisoners that are being interviewed have the F-it attitude and don't see a problem or have ANY remorse if a innocent bystander or child gets in the life of fire in a gang shot out. People probably wont agree with what im about to say, just keep in mind that this is just my opinion. I don't believe that a quick death like a gun shot to the head is in order. If it where up to me, i would burn them. Let them feel the pain of a slow death, where other families who have lost the loved ones will feel for the rest of their lives. Just my  :twocents:

fade [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Jul 30, 2010, 01:32:46 PM »
x2 on burning them that would be pretty sweet to some sort of slow drawn out death so they all learn from it. you could have weekly burnings and throw 10 people in the fire the remaining one gets to lay in bed till the next week then his knee caps are blown out and hes just thrown in the fire with the others.

Sad thing is even with that punishment people would still do it.
86 mini truck 18" rays
09 highlander
70 suburban

HDcruiser

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 10
  • Male Posts: 580
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Jul 30, 2010, 02:07:53 PM »
Sad thing is even with that punishment people would still do it.

I think criminals would start to think twice.
« Last Edit: Jul 30, 2010, 10:05:39 PM by HDcruiser »

will.the.thrill

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Member since Jan '09
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #12 on: Jul 30, 2010, 02:19:50 PM »
my  :twocents:

1. admissions don't mean much since they can be coerced. if it can be proven in court then I'll take it.

2. absolutely against torture, just hang 'em from a tree and be done. torture seems like it benefits the person doing it more than it makes an example.

Shamb

• Raisin in the making..
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 133
  • Male Posts: 3,414
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Proud Parent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Jul 30, 2010, 02:22:31 PM »
unfortunately America is "civil" when it comes to matters like this....

move to Pakistan and tell me how well they have it...
R.I.P to my Papa, I miss you pops......

Knowledge is power  www.pirate4x4.com/forum

New Buildup in process 85' 4runner "Bad Decisions"
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=52566.0

Check out my 1-ton build up thread
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=22600.0

Caboose

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #14 on: Jul 30, 2010, 02:30:29 PM »
Winston Churchill said- You can judge how civilized a society is based on how they treat their criminals.

As much as i would like to kill murderers in the same way they killed their victims, its not the right thing to do.  Plus someone has to carry out that act of killing the murder in the same way.  Sorry im not gonna cut up a guy while he is still alive.

An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.
"Who let the jeeps come?

81 Toy Pickup SR5

Shamb

• Raisin in the making..
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Proud Parent
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Jul 30, 2010, 03:26:08 PM »
Winston Churchill said- You can judge how civilized a society is based on how they treat their criminals.

As much as i would like to kill murderers in the same way they killed their victims, its not the right thing to do.  Plus someone has to carry out that act of killing the murder in the same way.  Sorry im not gonna cut up a guy while he is still alive.

An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.

As I get older I lean twords this way of thinking... it's very odd because I would be the first one to say "yea lets just kill 'em, eye for an eye!!"   

But......... maybe i've just come to the realization that "THAT" will never happen in America because of the way our system is situated..  same reason we don't just drop a nuke over sea's and send all our Troops home.

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Jul 30, 2010, 06:29:59 PM »
First of all...you're getting screwed if you're paying 50 cents ea. for .22!!!

Like so many other threads on here...the answer can be summed up plain and simple;

Elections have consequences!

We get what we vote for.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Shamb

• Raisin in the making..
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Proud Parent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Jul 30, 2010, 06:42:23 PM »
First of all...you're getting screwed if you're paying 50 cents ea. for .22!!!

Like so many other threads on here...the answer can be summed up plain and simple;

Elections have consequences!

We get what we vote for.

Agree'd but do you think there's someone out there that would actually be able to push the issue enough to make something happen?    I doubt it's even possible to be honest.

Tofudude

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -31
  • Member since Jun '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Jul 30, 2010, 07:30:28 PM »
I learned this from playing video games...make them fight our wars.

Sparkplug

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: -130
  • Male Posts: 2,046
  • Member since Jan '08
  • Doin it Standing Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Jul 30, 2010, 08:30:53 PM »
I cant believe alot of this stuff im hearing. Apparently, most people on this board are perfect, and dont commit crimes. The way I look at it, 2 wrongs dont make a right. You cant say that a murderer should be killed, because then we would have to kill the person who killed the murderer, and so on, right?? Coming from someone who has seen first hand the prison sytem, I can assure you that the health care is not what u think. You pretty much get nothing unless u r dying. This country wasnt founded by bein crazy, if u remember history, where we came from are the people who didnt give trials, and just hung people on the spot, no questions asked. Are we trying to get less civilized? As someone said here, u can judge a society on how they treat their criminals. A criminal is not an incurable state of mind, anyone can change as long as they want to. I believe laws should be changed to help prison population. Instead of mandatory minimum sentences, there needs to be indeterminate sentences, and actual rehabilitation. Instead of cagin an animal, and not trying to teach them. There are tons of people in prison in cali, under the 3 strikes law, for life, that IMO dont deserve to be in prison, the money keepin them locked up, could have been spent to help them, and make them a contributing member of society. Killing someone after their crime isnt a punsiment, as someone who doesnt value another persons life, probably has little value for his own. You know how when we get splinters, or metal shavings, instead of waitin for it to come out on its own, we cut it out, and deal with that pain real quick, so it doesnt drag on and on and on, and constantly tear at us? Thats wat bein locked up in prison for ur life is like. Ill gladly pay money to help people see the error of their ways, rather than let them take the easy way out. A board ember said u cant appel death penalty, BS, u not appeling ur plea, ur appealing the fact that the death penalty is inhumane, whic IMO it is. I am not a perfect enough person to pass judgment on to ANYONE.
2008 TRD 4x4 Double Cab Tacoma
1994 12 valve 5 speed 4x4 single cab dodge 2500
1986 22re 5speed 3link 4runner (the beater)
1982 3rz swapped pickup (in progress)

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Jul 30, 2010, 10:03:47 PM »
The only reason it's expensive is because we allow it to be, we live in a society of coddlers.  This mentality bodes well for criminals, they know they'll be coddled and have their feelings taken into consideration well before those of their victims or their families.  Criminals know their actions don't have serious consequence so they continue freakin' up.

Go back to having hangings in the town square and see drastically violent crimes fall off.  The liberals will fight it, but only because they have a criminal mindset as well  ;)  Bottom line: show violent criminals there are serious consequences for their actions and they'll reconsider their lifestyle.  If they don't, we'll just begin culling the herd as is needed.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Sparkplug

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Jan '08
  • Doin it Standing Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Jul 31, 2010, 12:21:25 AM »
Violent criminals wont be scared by acts of violence. Do gangs stop shooting at each other, because the others shoot back? No they don., Violence cannot be solved with violence. if you start hanging people in town square. Scaring someone into not being a violent, or bad person, is not the way to solve anything. I dunno how many people commenting on this thread have actually been locked up for a length of time, but criminals do not think the system coddles to them, maybe a select few. But the majority constantly feel they are being screwed over, which most of the time they are, by their attorneys and such. Ive been on the wrong side of the law in my life, and have paid for it, and now I have a job, and build trucks. I dont hurt people, never did, but a problem is a problem. you cant look at one different than the other. The way the law works in california. I could threaten someones life, be sent to prison, given a strike, get out, get a dui, and injure myself, dui with injury, 2nd strike, go to prison, get out, and get in a domestic case with my wife, small issue that usually gets blown out of proportion, 3rd stirke. Now im doing life in prison, and I have never commited a violent act, or harmed anyone, at all. You are paying for people like that to be locked up.Sure the law works to help keep ciolent people out, but the majority of life offenders in cali u r paying for, r 3 strike offenders, think of that before u talk of hangings.

fade [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Jul 31, 2010, 12:34:10 AM »
Yes but what I was mostly talkin about is people who killed people not druggies to stole their grandmas checks, back woods poeple who beat up their wife because their football team lost or their mud truck blew up, or drunks. I'm talkin about hardcore sick messed up people like ted bundy, charles manson, ect...
86 mini truck 18" rays
09 highlander
70 suburban

Caboose

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #23 on: Jul 31, 2010, 05:49:06 AM »
I still say let em rot! why let them take the easy way out and have society pay up the butt for it?

Sparkplug:  Sounds like you were on the inside of the system looking out.  Im from teh outside looking in if you know what i mean.  I find it funny though that we agree on a lot of the same standpoints.

Im not a liberal, im a conservative.  But lets be real people.  You cant wish someone to do something you cant wish to do yourself.  Death Penalty, i dont want to flip the switch.  Only time i will is if its for someone's life or limb.  Other than that i  think its best to let them sit in jail knowing they have 40,60, 80+ more years of their life in this 8x8 concrete block. 

Oh and i agree, eff the three strikes law!  It is the single biggest contributer to prison overcrowding and the same reason why when you catch a burglar breaking into houses, the jail won't take him.  So for weeks on end you have been arresting a guy, taking him to jail, and he gets kicked back out due to overcrowding.  He knows they cant to do anything to him for a while so why stop?
"Who let the jeeps come?

81 Toy Pickup SR5

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Jul 31, 2010, 04:25:00 PM »
I cant believe alot of this stuff im hearing. Apparently, most people on this board are perfect, and dont commit crimes. The way I look at it, 2 wrongs dont make a right. You cant say that a murderer should be killed, because then we would have to kill the person who killed the murderer, and so on, right?? Coming from someone who has seen first hand the prison sytem, I can assure you that the health care is not what u think. You pretty much get nothing unless u r dying. This country wasnt founded by bein crazy, if u remember history, where we came from are the people who didnt give trials, and just hung people on the spot, no questions asked. Are we trying to get less civilized? As someone said here, u can judge a society on how they treat their criminals. A criminal is not an incurable state of mind, anyone can change as long as they want to. I believe laws should be changed to help prison population. Instead of mandatory minimum sentences, there needs to be indeterminate sentences, and actual rehabilitation. Instead of cagin an animal, and not trying to teach them. There are tons of people in prison in cali, under the 3 strikes law, for life, that IMO dont deserve to be in prison, the money keepin them locked up, could have been spent to help them, and make them a contributing member of society. Killing someone after their crime isnt a punsiment, as someone who doesnt value another persons life, probably has little value for his own. You know how when we get splinters, or metal shavings, instead of waitin for it to come out on its own, we cut it out, and deal with that pain real quick, so it doesnt drag on and on and on, and constantly tear at us? Thats wat bein locked up in prison for ur life is like. Ill gladly pay money to help people see the error of their ways, rather than let them take the easy way out. A board ember said u cant appel death penalty, BS, u not appeling ur plea, ur appealing the fact that the death penalty is inhumane, whic IMO it is. I am not a perfect enough person to pass judgment on to ANYONE.

Holy cow!

With the current, and ever advancing, technology at our disposal...there is hardly a chance of someone being wrongly convicted of a crime such as murder or rape. I would have NO compunction against carrying out the execution of the guy that murdered the police officers in Oakland. That was an act he chose...not because he didn't get enough hugs when he was growing up, but, because he was an animal.

The death penalty is not inhumane...killing a completely innocent person because you think you deserve something they have is.

Even the lowest scumbag criminal would, or might, think twice about pulling the trigger if they knew the would definitely cook for doing it.

If your are such an unskilled criminal, or are so stupid you can't read the writing on the wall after crime number two, that you fall under the Three Strikes rule...you might consider another profession or maybe jail is the place for you.
« Last Edit: Jul 31, 2010, 04:31:53 PM by abnormaltoy »
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Sparkplug

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Jan '08
  • Doin it Standing Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Jul 31, 2010, 06:05:16 PM »
I still say let em rot! why let them take the easy way out and have society pay up the butt for it?

Sparkplug:  Sounds like you were on the inside of the system looking out.  Im from teh outside looking in if you know what i mean.  I find it funny though that we agree on a lot of the same standpoints.

Im not a liberal, im a conservative.  But lets be real people.  You cant wish someone to do something you cant wish to do yourself.  Death Penalty, i dont want to flip the switch.  Only time i will is if its for someone's life or limb.  Other than that i  think its best to let them sit in jail knowing they have 40,60, 80+ more years of their life in this 8x8 concrete block. 

Oh and i agree, eff the three strikes law!  It is the single biggest contributer to prison overcrowding and the same reason why when you catch a burglar breaking into houses, the jail won't take him.  So for weeks on end you have been arresting a guy, taking him to jail, and he gets kicked back out due to overcrowding.  He knows they cant to do anything to him for a while so why stop?

We seem to be the only people on this thread with personal experience of the legal system, and its many flaws. Im not asking for violent criminals to get any other different treatment, just the same treatment. We didnt fight for equal rights laws for everyone for years, just to turn around, and take ourselves back o caveman times. If you dont like the way we deal with things, look at other countries, where they just murder criminals, or live by the eye for an eye law, they arent doin so hot last time I checked.

Gamera

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 218
  • Male Posts: 140
  • Member since Sep '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Jul 31, 2010, 06:52:11 PM »
here is one for you to look at

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/99663224.html

the guy cut off the tracking device

Sparkplug

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Jan '08
  • Doin it Standing Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Jul 31, 2010, 11:49:30 PM »
here is one for you to look at

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/99663224.html

the guy cut off the tracking device

Yeh ur right, we should just build a coloseum, and pit em all against each other to the death, while we all watch and cheer for sport.

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Aug 01, 2010, 12:37:08 AM »

But now america here is the issue. We pay for all that for them, and they are cutting school budgets for people to live in prision. I think we should just kill them with a few .22 rounds $.50 at the most, throw them in a hole and burn them they are the worlds scum. I'm sitting here working my rear off no medical have not been to a doctor in 6 years. Rotting teeth(no drug use, its gentics in my family) thank god I have good eyes. But whats the deal here some guy who killed a ton of people gets free check ups and fillings on my dollar..
Wtf america????

As a former ammunition salesman I can safely assure you that 5,000 rounds of .22 can purchased for as little as $20 USD. I would personally pay the ammo bill to execute all those I don't want to pay for to rot in prison for life on my dime.
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting