Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 196984 times)

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1176
  • Male Posts: 536
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #2790 on: Apr 25, 2024, 04:37:22 PM »
Yelling at the parents is understandable given that you just potentially just risked your own life to save the kid of inattentive parents, but if concerned as to why your did it, might consider why you didn't yell at the parents of the other 3 kids, or the adult that you saved, were these parents just less appreciative then the others? 

I would have likely scolded all of them, including the adult, for being dumbasses.

Naw, I just make sure they're breathing and able to move on their own        and then walk away. Not even sure why I did it. Knee jerk actions really.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Online Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,238
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2791 on: Apr 30, 2024, 05:56:47 AM »
Yesterday I learned that Kristi Noem, the sometimes-touted hot :pokinit: potential VP for Trump, South Dakota governor, killed a puppy because she said it wasn’t trainable.
There is no such thing as an untrainable pet dog.  She brags about what she did in her book.

When I learned about it, I got so upset and angry I did not even want to know the details, I wanted retribution.
She is going to Hell, guaranteed. Her time as a political figure will turn to dust in the wind. 

Now, every time I see her ugly face on TV or hear the name it will trigger a hate-spike. :maddest:

She’s a despicable moron.

The level of sickness and insanity today is beyond words.

Gnarls. :usa:
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: Apr 30, 2024, 07:51:10 AM »
So, if there's no such thing as an untrainable dog, and history has shown that some people truly can't be trained, are people a lower form of life than dogs?
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: Apr 30, 2024, 07:54:07 AM »
I've said it before, intellect doesn't make an animal better.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2794 on: Apr 30, 2024, 08:38:02 AM »
So, if there's no such thing as an untrainable dog, and history has shown that some people truly can't be trained, are people a lower form of life than dogs?

In human psychology, changing or modifying human behavior, is considered to be very difficult, and in many cases, YES... it's not possible.

With the domestic dog, behavior can be changed in a matter of minutes!!

Like I've said before, our pet dogs will become THE most important, valuable, and cherished non-human animal on planet Earth for a civilized society.

Dogs have been trained in 20 minutes to perform a series of complex tasks that a human, even with the best technology, cannot do!

King Frederick II of Prussia, before his death in 1786, first used the phrase "A dog is man's best friend."  :thumbs:

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: Apr 30, 2024, 04:43:34 PM »
Just don't train the "lower" primates, they'll take over! Well documented in a series of movies from the '60s and 70s!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2796 on: Apr 30, 2024, 06:31:13 PM »
Just don't train the "lower" primates, they'll take over! Well documented in a series of movies from the '60s and 70s!

There's already large groups of lower primates taking over campuses and Administration buildings all around the States. :willynilly:

They have been highly "trained" by the communist professors!! :disturbed:

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: May 01, 2024, 05:15:59 AM »
There's already large groups of lower primates taking over campuses and Administration buildings all around the States. :willynilly:

They have been highly "trained" by the communist professors!! :disturbed:

Those are just wild monkeys running amok. Most beating their chests and screaching at the top of their lungs while the others cower and follow the noise. Not an alpha amongst them to offer an original thought. A sea of beta and omegas stuck in the eddy currents of mass delusion abd stupidity.

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #2798 on: May 04, 2024, 08:39:20 AM »
In human psychology, changing or modifying human behavior, is considered to be very difficult, and in many cases, YES... it's not possible.

With the domestic dog, behavior can be changed in a matter of minutes!!

Like I've said before, our pet dogs will become THE most important, valuable, and cherished non-human animal on planet Earth for a civilized society.

Dogs have been trained in 20 minutes to perform a series of complex tasks that a human, even with the best technology, cannot do!

King Frederick II of Prussia, before his death in 1786, first used the phrase "A dog is man's best friend."  :thumbs:

My wife gives me a treat and I'll do whatever she wants.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2799 on: May 04, 2024, 09:16:30 AM »

Yes... you can teach an old dog new tricks!! :thumbs:

POR

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Apr '24
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: May 04, 2024, 04:14:33 PM »

Not me hashtaguntrainable  :greengrin:

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: May 04, 2024, 07:55:38 PM »

My wife says I haven't changed since I was 16. "Treats" haven't changed my behavior.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2802 on: May 05, 2024, 01:27:03 AM »
My wife says I haven't changed since I was 16. "Treats" haven't changed my behavior.

No tricks, no treats!!  :laugh:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2803 on: May 08, 2024, 10:17:21 AM »

Interesting....

Since I was 16 I have changed many times.  My mind has changed, my behavior has changed, my body has changed, my beliefs have changed.

Most changes have been a good thing, a few changes in the past were not so good.

I'm a changed biological male. :gap:

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: May 08, 2024, 10:37:13 AM »
Interesting....

Since I was 16 I have changed many times.  My mind has changed, my behavior has changed, my body has changed, my beliefs have changed.

Most changes have been a good thing, a few changes in the past were not so good.

I'm a changed biological male. :gap:

B to M trans man.........

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #2805 on: May 18, 2024, 10:58:38 AM »
Me like treat, doesn't change me at all. Been this way since I met her. :gap: