Author Topic: Kiyul4130s rig  (Read 497488 times)

kiyul4130

• Brown Star Award
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 279
  • Male Posts: 3,265
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Turdburgalin since 1985
    • View Profile
Re: Kiyul4130s rig
« Reply #1380 on: Sep 14, 2008, 01:10:45 AM »
i havent measured yet.

well im back a day early from the round-up. it sucks but the trip started out bad and then got a bit worse and i was over wheeling. un-loaded the truck off the trailer and probably 40 minutes into the trail i broke an output gear so my truck was dead in the water. took out the entire case and had it ready for a new output. i asked probably 20 toyotas for a gear but no one had one. 1 of the rigs in our group went to go find one while everyone else went to sleep. a few friends cruised up and i told them what happend so i jumped in there rig to go find a few friends. i came back in the early morning 4am and when i woke up this morning the truck was just about completely put back together. huge props to callen for that. we were all able to leave around 9 or 10am and head to the springs. we had lunch at soup bowl then i tried to hit little sluice and broke my front u-joints in my driveline. after that point it took a few hours to get everything back together and in the truck and it was 6pm. i was really tired, the driveline was half ass because basically everyone on the trail was at the springs so the joints i had, had caps that were practically garbage. i knew wheeling to the springs was going to take 5+ hours and i was so tired i probably was going to just go to sleep there so me and mikey desided to just bail out then and get home. i got here at midnight. the rest of the group is still there now camping at buck. im bummed out about not making it to the raffle and dinner this year but the front shaft was making all sorts of noise on the way out and i wasnt about to break AGAIN! next year i guess.... future plans: 23 spline 4.7 gearset, 23 spline coupler, and a longfield cromo output shaft. theres $800  :shake:
-kiyul-
92 1 ton ex cab, marlin dual ultimates, 42 iroks, hydro assist, flat bellied, linked and more...
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER