Author Topic: Lilbuddys 81!! (Update 10/18/2007)  (Read 67344 times)

lilbuddy

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
i think he blew his engine, broke a rear shock, and toasted his alternator .  so littlebuddy was that you on sunday  morning saying someone yacked on your truck?

Well.... Heres the list of broken stuff. Not all was from rubicon but its broken nontheless....

Motor is blown
alternator is bad
dead battery
broken shock (actually cracked and bent)
cracked frame
possibly bent frame
p/s box plating is bent
hole in front tire
broken housing still
broken hubs (both)
broken O2 sensors (both)
broken motor mounts
i think the new tcase moutns are broken
tail light (It finally fell out)

Ummm thats all i can think of for now. There was a big list.

But for those of you that dont know, the motor is blown. I was goin up highway 50 from lunch in SLT in 4low, 2nd and 3rd gear, full throttle, losing power and it finally died. The truck died on the worst part and i pulled over in the only place i possibly could have. I then had a brake in traffic so i turned it on (and when it turned on, it bound up and made this aweful, metal on metal and clunking sound, FINALLY started back up and i had it in 4low still first gear full throttle and it was not even running as i pulled across to the other side of the road (like 50 feet at the most) and i turned it off and smoke was coming out from under the hood. So I sat there for 3 hrs calling about 20 people and no one could come get me but Scott (cruzilla) came to the rescue and used his buddy's truck and trailer and towed me back. First the plan was to just get me to his house then my cousin pick me up, bring me to her house and then my buddy pick me up and bring me to my house and pick up my truck on thursday but Scott took me alll the way home. It was awesome. Finally after leaving Rubicon Springs at 7:30am I got back home at 9:15pm. It was a long day.
RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!