Author Topic: All Pro taking my photos for use on their web site.  (Read 10462 times)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
I think I have an answer that explains how Sara could be telling the truth. They must have had me cloned. I used to work in the same office that Sara now works in. I'd guess we were even using the same chair. With a pair of tweezers  she must have carefully removed a hair from the seat. Assuming she sent it off to the lab right after my departure, they would have had two years to create the clone. Once completed the clones first job was to add the flange to the web site. Being a clone, Chris II would naturally think the same way I do and come up with exactly the same description text. Having the same desire for photography, the clone would also have pursued a similar camera and computer editing software needed to make the shadow.

The one problem with this theory is that. When working at AP my repeated requests for quality equipment were denied. I used only what I could personally afford to purchase. We had a motto at the shop. It was not until leaving AP and coming to work for Marlin that I was able to step up to pro-level equipment and software. Marlin immediately understood the need for quality equipment and the positive affect that would have on the web site and other marketing. So how was it that my clone was able to obtain the same exact equipment that I now have access to? I guess it's just a theory at this point.

It's all about quality from beginning to end. You got quality equipment at Marlin because Marlin thinks about quality in his products and how to display them in there best light........    hmmmm, wonder what they think about at AP?

:greengrin:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you