Author Topic: MCR4 Story and Picture Thread  (Read 57378 times)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Re: MCR4 Story and Picture Thread
« Reply #120 on: Sep 23, 2005, 03:25:44 PM »
Ah yes, my poor tee shirt that I made. I am going to make another maybe, I still have the stencils I used. Sat in Over Revs RV on thurs night and cut out the letters in posterboard then used black and red spray paint to paint them on the tee. Well I suppose it did last the "day". At 2am Sat morning we went on a marvolous(put sarcasm here) journey up Cadillac hill to help some kid with a broken stock J arm. He was blocking the trail so no one could pass. We attempted to battery weld the thing but that plan failed. So we took the thing apart and back to camp for Over Rev to weld up. This is now 3:30am and I have been all under this guys truck in the dirt and mud. Germ was too tired to take us back up the trail so me and the kid hiked back in. So by the time we got that truck back together the sun was coming up! Sad thing is that cast doesnt weld for shiat and the thing broke again within its first two feet. Me and a couple healthy sized guys kicked and pushed and grunted at the front wheels to steer the truck down the trail to a spot out of the way. By this time it was 6am and there were something like 12 rigs behind us. What a friggin night! And on top of that I helped BD, spotter, FFC, and Ruger get the amigo about half way back to camp. When I walked into camp I felt like I should have been dead. I changed into clean dry clothes and had some coffe and was good to go for the rest of the day :thumbs: Hey like they say "A bad day wheelin is still better than a good day at work" I enjoyed myself. As for the custom tee, its muddy self is bunched up in the garbage somewhere!
Well I am glad I got evidence of it's existence then Rocks! :thumbs: that was a cool shirt!
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit: