Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 204312 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #2310 on: Feb 06, 2023, 08:25:26 AM »
deucie!!!

The morons are replicating!!  Kill them before they multipy!  :gap:

They want to save the planet?? :ha_ha:   ...Let's ban gas stoves!!  :laugh:

How about a two-fer  :rofl2: .... I say let's ban toilet paper and flushing toilets!!...  let's go back to outhouses and corn cobb!!  :best:

Gnarls. :usa:

While we're at it, let's just ban every luxury. Just go back to the bare necessities. No more 'lectricality or plummin'! No new construction and no repairing existing structure, at least repairs that require any man made materials. And no cuttin' donw trees for that warm orange glow. Let's find out who the real survivors are!

Seriously though. I would not mind going ALL electric if they would do it right. First things first, guarranty an uniterupted supply of the magic electron. Can't mandate a power source that only works part of the time. Keep that power affordable! At the rate electricity's price is rising cooking an egg will cost 20 bucks, when the grid isn't down. (Our house is 960 sqft and the electricity bill was $175. We keep the house at 68 since Mom is staying here, typically it's 65 in the winter. That does not include the NG.)
Then good ol' Cali seems to be looking for ways to make solar a mojor losing proposition, steering people away from that.
The politicians want to go straight to the product without even building the assembly plant. Ain't the way it be done!
I see a plan set to fail. The move to electricity, at this point, looks dangerous. The infrastructure is not up to snuff for todays demands, let alone the move to double or treble that demand. Not good, not good at all. (Local nuke plant is scheduled to be decommissioned since it was built on or near a fault line. That decommissioning is being delayed due to a dire need for supply.)
By 2050 people will be burning politicians to keep warm.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.