Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 204354 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #2310 on: Jan 31, 2023, 10:18:18 AM »
The illegal migrants in New York don't want to stay in one big room with Control Temperature, Hot Showers, Nutritious Meals Served 3X A Day, Free Transportation BY MTA AND NYC FERRIES.

NO!!!... they prefer to live in the streets in tents.... they can shoot up with federally provided drugs and paraphernalia and masturbate in privacy. :thumbs:

The level of corruption, greed, immorality, perversion, insanity, violence, ignorance, and depravity is beyond comprehension. :disturbed:

Gnarls. :usa:

What do they think they're going to get? 10,000 square foot mansions and 7 digit welfare? Hell, they get so much more than our homeless residents. They treat the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BETTER than they do our resident homeless people. People that get NO facilities, NO consideration, NO shelter, and their makeshift shelters are razed on a regular basis. I'm no advocate for the homeless, not at all, they are a pox on society, but somewhere down the line they were, for the most part, productive 'Mercans.

I tell people they need to take care of themselves before they try to help others.  If we can't, or won't, care for our own, we have no business taking care of others. Especially ingrates that aren't supposed to be here in the first place.  (That's not racist or any of that PC BS. Might call it "legalist" though. Maybe even "moralist" since charity and morals start with self and home.)
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.