• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 1,216
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
Re: Pranks
« Reply #60 on: Apr 15, 2005, 05:29:24 PM »
thats jus sick!  i like notajeeps ones, im gona have to try the catchup
When i die, i wana Be buried face down, so anyone who doesnt like me can kiss my :moon:

Its a redneck thing
"Nobody Loves Me"

whiteman

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 669
  • Male Posts: 1,276
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #61 on: Apr 15, 2005, 05:32:32 PM »
thats jus sick! i like notajeeps ones, im gona have to try the catchup

You know it would be funny though.  I agree, notajeep's idea was good I will have to try it to.   I really like the blinker idea too.

scheid6996

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Apr 15, 2005, 05:35:31 PM »
haha ya
When i die, i wana Be buried face down, so anyone who doesnt like me can kiss my :moon:

Its a redneck thing
"Nobody Loves Me"

notajeep

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -108
  • Male Posts: 703
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Crawler #3289
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Apr 15, 2005, 05:46:40 PM »
Another
A varation on the cubical one.
Take a large peice of paper, like the kind tha they use to cover tables with.  write a funny, mean, whatever message on the back.  Find someone with a front door that opens inward with no screen door. Tape the paper over the door jam with the message facing in.  Leave an opening on the top and fill it with packing peanuts or I used popcorn...Whatever.  Then tape up the top.  So when that special someone opens the door.......
Here in utah (I don't know about other places)  In high school it has to be a HUGE ordeal to ask a girl out to the prom..Or to answer a girl to girls choice or whatever.  So to answer a girl that I would go with her...I got about 12 helium balloons and some 4 lb test fishing line in the biggest spool that I could find and tied one end to her door knob and the other with the little message card to the balloons and let it all out.  rang the doorbell and  ran....It took her over an hour the pull it all in!!  Then she didn't want to go tho the dance with me all of a sudden...I guess that she had to babysit..or wash her hair :dunno:  :headscratch:
You have a Jeep?  That's cute.... So does Barbi.

waffler [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -9
  • Male Posts: 99
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Was that necessary?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Apr 15, 2005, 05:56:54 PM »
Blackdogs and my roomie Brian is... well... dumb.  So when we first moved into the apartment i took the doornob off and flipeed it around so that the locking mechanism was on the outside.  When Brian got back he went into his room while i went and locked the door bahind him.  LOL i just wish that he couldnt have poped the screen out of the window cause for all i care he can stay in there forever.
There is no cure for stupidity.  Dribble happens.

scheid6996

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Apr 15, 2005, 11:23:16 PM »
haha nice

Its a redneck thing
"Nobody Loves Me"

RUGER

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 17566
  • Male Posts: 1,025
  • Member since May '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #66 on: Apr 15, 2005, 11:39:35 PM »
Blackdogs and my roomie Brian is... well... dumb.  So when we first moved into the apartment i took the doornob off and flipeed it around so that the locking mechanism was on the outside.  When Brian got back he went into his room while i went and locked the door bahind him.  LOL i just wish that he couldnt have poped the screen out of the window cause for all i care he can stay in there forever.

or blackdog putting a ratchet strap on the bathroom door trying to keep me in it(door opens in). i yanked so hard on the the door the damn knob came off.

happy trails
rich *ruger* :usa:  :turtle:
:usa: GOD BLESS AMERICA :usa:

"the hag" 83 toy with 5" all-pro lift, marlin crawler dual case #1011 and marlin hy-steer, 35s, 5.29's, exo cage, yada, yada, yada. she's back in black.

97 F250
84 Grand Waggy
77 Scout II SS
96 Explorer Sport
20 F150

USN SEABEE 2008-2012 :usa:
run with THE PACK 4wdc of los osos
NRA life member

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #67 on: Apr 15, 2005, 11:50:36 PM »
or blackdog putting a ratchet strap on the bathroom door trying to keep me in it(door opens in). i yanked so hard on the the door the damn knob came off.

happy trails
rich *ruger* :usa: :turtle:
I've done the same thing except it was a rope :yupyup:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: Oct 30, 2007, 10:40:44 PM »
yeah, I had to bring this one back up :gap:  Too much good stuff to miss.

yesterday, my buddy and I (in the fire academy) were sent down to load up some tools and the rescue dummies in an old suburban for today's off site exercises.  The suburban is usually driven by a FF on light duty that has been helping with our academy, but occasionally by a recruit, with his buddy riding along.  Well, after a good amount of effort, and a lot of cursing, one of the training dummies found itself securely seatbelted into the front seat of the suburban, with the door locked (door doesn't unlock from the outside anymore).  A recruit wound up driving it today, and apparently it took him and his buddy a good while to figure out how to get the dummy out of the front seat.  :gap: 

A small prank, but the cursing we got when the caught up to us was well worth it! 

(dummy weighs about 150lbs, and is about 6 feet tall )
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

dizzydevil

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -70
  • Male Posts: 1,491
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: Oct 30, 2007, 11:29:13 PM »
back in high school there was a girl that we all ...well you know, give her a call and you were set. (just for the record i never hit it!) one of our friends got serious with her and  got a few of us in trouble at school (for somthing totaly unrelated), so we went over to her house late one night when we knew he was there, jacked up his dads car (that he snuck out to drive to her house for some late night  :bumpinbutts: ) pulled the tires off and sat the car back down on top of the tires. we then proceeded to go to the house bang on the doors and her parents window to wake them up. Nothin better than watching a guy run out of a house buck naked at 2am seeing the car and start crying!!!
« Last Edit: Oct 30, 2007, 11:38:14 PM by dizzydevil »

topar

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Male Posts: 1,909
  • Member since Aug '06
  • One Toyota + One Mopar = Topar
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: Oct 30, 2007, 11:32:49 PM »
When I lived in Fl. I worked at Wellcraft boats installing engines.  Well my roomate and I used to screw with each other.  One day he was in the shower and I went to his bed and filled the sheets up with fiberglass dust then remade his bed.  He cursed me for about two weeks.
In my office one night for secretaries day I went to our secretaries office and labeled everything: door, phone, window, carpet, desk, clock, ceiling EVERYTHING!  Funnything is they repainted her office and you can still see the label that reads celling since they just painted over it.

dizzydevil

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: Oct 30, 2007, 11:35:55 PM »
a few years back i worked for a sign co. after putting up a 70' Jack in the box sign we hung a fake dummy (to look like it was hanging from a rope) in the sign for the guys comming the next day for fun. the sign had 2 parts to it. On one side was the jack in the box face on the other was going to be a gas station, but for now the face was just a blank white one, which is where we hung the dummy. The only problem was that when we hooked up the sign before we left we were only supposed to hook up the jack side, but by mistake both sides got hooked up. A few hours later we got a call from our boss about a police report that someone on the freeway reported a dead person hanging in a sign off the freeway....... :idiot: when the sign lit up at night all you could see was the Shadow of the dummy......the police were not amused.......

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: Oct 30, 2007, 11:41:18 PM »
back in high school there was a girl that we all ...well you know, give her a call and you were set. (just for the record i never hit it!) one of our friends got serious with her and  got a few of us in trouble at school (for somthing totaly unrelated), so we went over to her house late one night when we knew he was there, jacked up his dads car (that he snuck out to drive to her house for some late night  :bumpinbutts: ) pulled the tires off and sat the car back down on top of the tires. we then proceeded to go to the house bang on the doors and her parents window to wake them up. Nothin better than watching a guy run out of a house buck naked at 2am seeing the car and start crying!!!
Freakin' Cawk Block!!!!
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

dizzydevil

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: Oct 30, 2007, 11:43:18 PM »
us or him?
gotta remember she was the night train for my boys long before he met her...that is how he met her. once at a party directly after she swallowed on a friend of mine (on the patio in the back yard in front of all of us, he walked up and started makin out with her...... :yikes:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: Oct 31, 2007, 07:46:14 AM »
This was a good one.. two co-workers share a cube. When Art was away from his desk Anthony would change his mouse setting to get a tiny bit faster, he worked on this for at least a month, a little at a time.
Then when the time was just right he slammed the setting all the way to the slowest.
Another co-worker took a video of Art being completely perplexed as to what was going on with his mouse.
:rofl:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: Oct 31, 2007, 07:51:44 AM »
And my co-workers love to get me, many of you may remember the foiling.
I am sure I don't know what I do to deserve it :whistle:

Well I was gone on vacation for only 4 days (Thu., Fri and Mon. Tue, so it's not like even 4 in a row!), just got back in today and this is what I found.

The cube was coverd in that brown packaging paper with a trail drawn on it, and my little 4x4 toy truck parked on top of where my monitor is!
These pics were taken with my cell, but as soon as my co-worker gets the pics off his camera I'll post better ones.

:haha:

« Last Edit: Oct 31, 2007, 07:58:30 AM by MrsWillyMammoth »
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: Oct 31, 2007, 07:54:40 AM »
I unwrapped the desk enough to see my monitor and be able to work but am leaving the cube dressed for Halloween.
It's going as a mountain trail. LOL

Where is the Mammoth?

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #77 on: Oct 31, 2007, 08:11:56 AM »
:rofl:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

ROCKO

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -49
  • Male Posts: 743
  • Member since Sep '07
  • NOR-CAL WHEELIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: Oct 31, 2007, 08:21:10 AM »
 :inthedark: :haha:
JUST ANOTHER ROCK CRAWLER....
with a lot of good stuff

F@$K CANCER

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: Oct 31, 2007, 08:28:17 AM »
OK here's some pics my co-worker took after I got to where I could work. LOL

Where is the Mammoth?

sinbob

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 185
  • Member since Feb '07
  • Buddy may u hav lots of fishies to chase
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: Oct 31, 2007, 08:32:33 AM »
so does that mean u are jus gonna ber a bump on the log :rofl:
85 flatbed, 22RE,Downey air, redtop, dual 2.28 crawler, high steer, Marlin clutch, 5.29's, ARB rear, lockright front, Warn hubs, wrangler 4" front-skyjacker 4" r-springs w/6" shackels, flip kit, 35x12.5x15 MTR's, sliders, belly, exocage.
:support our troops :usa:
They told me I had to grow old, but they never told me I had to grow up. :cheer:
"life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away" :bananasplit:
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain :dancing:

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 313
  • Member since Jul '07
  • This line intentionally left blank
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: Oct 31, 2007, 03:41:56 PM »
lol in the marines we play pranks all the time on each other. fun to tie people to their bunks while they sleep or when in the feild take them in their sack or on their rack and sneak them out in a field  :yupyup:

if you go out camping in an area with feild mice take some crackers and when your buddy goes to sleep break them up and sprinkle them all over him  :sleepy:  :rofl2:

for a freinds b-day we filled a like gift tin full of human crap left it in the sun for a week and wrapped it. shoulda seen his face when he popped that open  :crazy:
If you dont stand behind our troops, Please feel free to stand in front of them.

88 xtra cab sas'd dual cases flatbed

blackdiamond

• Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: Oct 31, 2007, 05:36:39 PM »
a like gift tin full of human crap left it in the sun for a week and wrapped it. shoulda seen his face when he popped that open  :crazy:

"The few, the proud, the Marines."   :slap:

I guess we can be glad you're not being all that you can be.
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jul '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: Oct 31, 2007, 08:46:59 PM »
lol and army of one... yah try winning by yourself
If you dont stand behind our troops, Please feel free to stand in front of them.

Misfit4Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jul '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: Oct 31, 2007, 08:48:26 PM »
or like we say

aim low go navy
aim high go air force
aim and miss in the army
marines hit center mass

Tool Pimp

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Male Posts: 1,399
  • Member since Jun '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: Oct 31, 2007, 08:59:18 PM »
I think you guys beat me but here goes....
When I worked at a boat shop we took the owners brand new 3/4ton truck and hung it from the hoist then we watched him while he looked for it, after about 30 min our Mgr. (while standing under his truck) told him to look up  :yupyup:
Yeah that didn't go over to well  :smack: he never left his keys in the truck after that  :joke:

Doof

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,205
  • Member since Apr '07
  • establised summer of 89
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: Oct 31, 2007, 09:11:56 PM »
looong time ago, I was a boy scout and we had a bunch of new kids come up from cub scouts.  Well, we took them snipe hunting :yupyup:  A bunch of the older guys hid out in the grass (Okahoma, not much else) and were going to scare the kids as they went by. Well, the guy leading the younger kids around went the wrong way, and came up behind me.  Instead of getting up and ruining the surprise (I thought it was ruined, and I have no idea why I did this)  I didnt move at all.  Soon enough, we have a bunch of little kids freakin out because there is a dead bodsy out here in the grass where they are camping.  One of them ran back to camp, a leader came out, an said ok guys, we need to make a stretcher to carry him back so we can bury him.  So they made a stretcher out of hiking sticks and jackets, put me on it, and started walking back.  About halfway there, I decided to sit and start screaming  :angel:

Kinda hurt when they dropped me though :dunno:

:rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2: that is some funny :pokinit:, i laughed out loud for a good 30 seconds, my dog looked at me like i was crazy

fatt_matt

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -3
  • Male Posts: 545
  • Member since Mar '07
  • jeeps and toys can get along
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: Oct 31, 2007, 10:53:35 PM »
i put like 4 dollars of pennies on this girls car one day, during auto show cause there's nothing else to do... SO it was pouring so she jsut took off and i followed a trial of pennies all the wya to her house.....

now were dating  :biggthumpup:   :attention: <- one hell of a smiley..
Jeep

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: Nov 01, 2007, 06:06:09 AM »
i put like 4 dollars of pennies on this girls car one day, during auto show cause there's nothing else to do... SO it was pouring so she jsut took off and i followed a trial of pennies all the wya to her house.....

now were dating  :biggthumpup:   :attention: <- one hell of a smiley..
that is so sweet

aluminum foil was much better!!  :haha:
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: Nov 01, 2007, 10:17:09 AM »

aluminum foil was much better!!  :haha:

the aluminum foil one was much more involved and took a hell of a lot of time. But this was really thoughtful. I felt like my co-workers actually care when I talk about our adventures and was not just humoring me like in other offices.

:rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2: that is some funny :pokinit:, i laughed out loud for a good 30 seconds, my dog looked at me like i was crazy

:yupyup: that was a good one :thumbs:

Where is the Mammoth?