• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -9
  • Male Posts: 99
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Was that necessary?
    • View Profile
Pranks
« on: Feb 28, 2005, 10:38:54 PM »
So what are some of the good pranks that you guys have done?  ill start.
when i was younger i had a fasination with super glue *i sill do :thumbs: *  and i needed tto get back a my neighbor Anthony who would always beat me up so when i left his house i lined the toliet seat with super glue.  so no more than 2 minuets later i get a call from his mother pissed as all heck because Anthony was stuck solid to the toliet seat  :laugh:  :hahaha:  :laugh:  :hahaha:
There is no cure for stupidity.  Dribble happens.

dirtbag

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 841
  • Male Posts: 1,303
  • Member since Jun '04
  • flexes like dried doo-doo
    • View Profile
    • I am hot, huh?
Re: Pranks
« Reply #1 on: Feb 28, 2005, 10:47:25 PM »
at my old work, we had a wall full of insulation that we would ship out, and since night crew always left day crew's areas screwed up, before we left for the day, we would move about 3 rows of the insulation, stacked 8 high, and park a few forklifts in there, then put the insulation behind it so it was hidden. Ohhh, good times.

KYOTA

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Feb 28, 2005, 10:47:52 PM »
We use to play "purse". Purse full of dog sh*t on the side of the road us off in the bushes watching, car goes by sees the purse  driver locks up the brakes and cant wait to shove their hand in the purse to get their treasure. That was entertainment there I tell ya.

mudaddict

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -82
  • Male Posts: 1,829
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
    • All Pro Off Road
« Reply #3 on: Feb 28, 2005, 10:51:41 PM »
Oh man we have tied a teddy bear to a fishing pole and drag it across the street! ya its old but still funny i guss people called the cops and the cops came up to me and my buddy and gave us a talkin to! cops --> :slap: <-- me it was really funny i guess people got really scared of it and were worried someone wold flip and run of the side of the road into the ditch! :rofl: it was great!
98 Taco- Super charged, sas'd, bobbed, locked,taco boxed with 39's
Taco Build http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=88901.0

I work At
All Pro Off Road

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Feb 28, 2005, 10:57:50 PM »
jacked up a friends car, then put brinks under the axles, and lowered it back down, so the tires were just off the ground.  He got in, and couldnt figure out why the car wasnt going anywhere :rofl:

I used to work at a hardware store, and we took one of our co-workers and put him on a hand truck, then shrinkwrapped and duct taped him to it.  We rolled him out in front of the store, and put a sign on him, "free wrapping"  (it was christmas time, and we had a housewares section)

Our boss thought it was funny and left him out there for a while :rofl:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

waffler [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Was that necessary?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Feb 28, 2005, 11:11:38 PM »
all right this one is kinda nasty but it envolved beer k.  when played rugby for sac state we had frequent rugby parties and everyone would get hammered :beerchug: .  so my old neighbor anthony *same guy from above* got pissed at a guy named adam.  so anthony took a  :toilet: in a paper bag and hid it underneath the seat in his little ford truck.  took adam a good week to find the bag  :reg:  :slap:

mudaddict

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
    • All Pro Off Road
« Reply #6 on: Feb 28, 2005, 11:41:13 PM »
:rofl: hahaha thats awsome!

I work At
All Pro Off Road

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 2159
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
« Reply #7 on: Mar 01, 2005, 12:44:14 AM »
Dumping a pitcher full of ice and cold water over the shower curtain and onto my sisiter was classic.
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

Rebeltilldeath3

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -48
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Suicide Messiah
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Mar 01, 2005, 05:41:00 PM »
Me and A LOT of my friends, seriously, there were 15 of us, all bought bags of packing peanuts.  When our friend was at work, we filled his truck with the peanuts and put 100 mating crickets in the cab.  Peanuts were overflowing out the windows.

At a football game, I got this kid back for keying my truck.  We chained it up to my truck, pulled it out of it's parking space, then called a tow service.

When me and a bunch of my friends were at our normal stomping grounds (if you ever heard "down on the farm" by Tim McGraw, that explains this place) we were all drinking, a lot.  My buddy and his gf had a tent to sleep in, come 4 in the morning they were passed out.  We slid a piece of particle board under their tent, then carried it out to a little island in the swamp we went mudding in.

UNBREAKABLE

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 372
  • Male Posts: 2,028
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a RockStar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Mar 01, 2005, 05:48:27 PM »
jacked up a friends car, then put brinks under the axles, and lowered it back down, so the tires were just off the ground.  He got in, and couldnt figure out why the car wasnt going anywhere :rofl:

I used to work at a hardware store, and we took one of our co-workers and put him on a hand truck, then shrinkwrapped and duct taped him to it.  We rolled him out in front of the store, and put a sign on him, "free wrapping"  (it was christmas time, and we had a housewares section)

Our boss thought it was funny and left him out there for a while :rofl:

Done that! both of 'em!
That's how I roll

waffler [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Was that necessary?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Mar 01, 2005, 07:47:02 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl2:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Mar 01, 2005, 09:31:37 PM »
Waffler and I met his parets in Sacramento one time for dinner at subway.  We went in about 2015 or so, and ordered our food.  We wanted it to sit down and ieat, but they said you cant, we are closing (mopping, wiping off tables, and such) for 2100, when they actually closed.  I have been around food workers enough to know that you dont close the eating area 45 minutes early :headshake:  Needless to say, we went outside and sat in  the back of Waflers truck.  Well, It came time to get refills, so waffler and I went back in and headed for the machine.  We hear "you cant refil those once you leave the store, besides we're closed" having been in front of the store the entire time, and it being abut 2040.  So we got our refills, and darned if those soda machines dont leak all over.  They are just so messy, especailly on mopped floors.

Now I give the utmost respect for people who treat me with respect, and even those that are a little rude.  I know you can have bad days at work, and I know that the customer isnt allways right.  but employees have no right to treat people like garbage, as the girls that were in there were doing.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

waffler [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Was that necessary?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Mar 01, 2005, 09:51:32 PM »
those ladies were really rude.  :moon:  but hey they got what was comming to them

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Mar 01, 2005, 11:01:19 PM »
haha you guys are crazy. Only thing i have done is burried my friends car in snow, he had to shovel it out in the morning to get out and he was pissed...
RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!

Ney Ney

• Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 83
  • Female Posts: 101
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Mar 02, 2005, 11:12:32 AM »
I kinda had a crush on this one guy when i was 16  :yupyup: ,he was kinda dumb at the time and had another girlfriend.....lol, anyways...he would always move my car so i couldn't find it in the parking lot.  So when he got his new truck :rofl: me along w/ my mom and cousin decided to give a little pay back... :angel:
ya, we saran wrapped his truck w/ several rolls of saran wrap.  Put chocolate syrup, shaving cream, and several feminine products all over the truck,  but i was very nice and nothing touched the paint cause i protected it with the saran wrap.   :hahaha: it was really fun, especially since the whole time we were doing it, his bedroom light was on and his window was opened.  great stuf!!!! 
OH man, did you ever know for sure that was me ??? :outtahere: :bolt:
 :rofl2: :nana: :smooch:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Mar 02, 2005, 11:34:36 AM »
kinda had a crush?  And yes, I knew it was you.  I've known that it was you for years, ever since i told oyu about it and you couldnt stop laughing.  The worst part was I had to get up and go to work the next day at 5 am so I was late for work cause I had to clean all the stuff of my truck :maddest:  Oh, and you didnt cover it with saran wrap as well as you thought sweetie : :nonono:  And thats what you get for telling me where the hida key was on your car :rofl:

-Ronald Reagan

Ney Ney

• Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 83
  • Female Posts: 101
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Mar 02, 2005, 11:40:46 AM »
kinda had a crush?  And yes, I knew it was you.  I've known that it was you for years, ever since i told oyu about it and you couldnt stop laughing.  The worst part was I had to get up and go to work the next day at 5 am so I was late for work cause I had to clean all the stuff of my truck :maddest:  Oh, and you didnt cover it with saran wrap as well as you thought sweetie : :nonono: And thats what you get for telling me where the hida key was on your car :rofl:
sorry :rivers:
:rofl:

dirtbag

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 841
  • Male Posts: 1,303
  • Member since Jun '04
  • flexes like dried doo-doo
    • View Profile
    • I am hot, huh?
« Reply #17 on: Mar 02, 2005, 11:48:08 AM »
he was kinda dumb at the time
I'd be heated if my gf said that  :maddest:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Mar 02, 2005, 12:17:26 PM »
she says it everyday, I am kinda used to it :hahaha:

We have a very good relationship, let me just say that  :love:

-Ronald Reagan

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #19 on: Mar 02, 2005, 01:05:53 PM »
Had a guy @ work that always had to be a pain in the :moon: he thought he was funny but he was more a pain than anything else...any way I got tired of his sh#t and I rolled his tool box over to the pnumatic grease gun and filled her up. :rofl2:

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #20 on: Mar 02, 2005, 01:22:34 PM »
Also were I work now one guy thought it would be funny to hide my toolbox eve-ry f-ing day :tantrum: so I had a belly full one day I took his box tools and all and toted it up the steps to the parts room :psss:  this is a rollaround approx. 48"X30" or so Craftsman toolbox 250-300 lbs.  :o   I mean who would look for that upstairs?  :yupyup: anyway he was so pissed that he couldn't find it, he looked for it for like 2.5 hrs :rofl: told the boss he was going home :tantrum: Man....that was the best :rofl2:

wheelinyotagirl

• Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 200
  • Female Posts: 274
  • Member since Jan '05
  • I'm awesome
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #21 on: Mar 02, 2005, 01:29:59 PM »
I used to work with this girl and she had a big toyota she was pretty tiny too (short)  and when she'd wear a skirt to work, during my lunch me and my friend would take the rachet straps out of the bed of her truck and strap her cab shut.  She'd have such a hard time taking all of them off without flashing :moon:  the whole neighborhood.  With 4 or 5 of them all the way around she'd get off of work and get so pissed. :maddest:   After a while she started locking them in her tool box...butmy buddy Jason got a copy of the keys...hehehehe :ha_ha:  :laugh:  :hahaha:
Go to www.friendsofthehighlakes.com and show your support, help reverse trail closures!

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #22 on: Mar 02, 2005, 01:36:22 PM »
I used to work with this girl and she had a big toyota she was pretty tiny too (short)  and when she'd wear a skirt to work, during my lunch me and my friend would take the rachet straps out of the bed of her truck and strap her cab shut.  She'd have such a hard time taking all of them off without flashing :moon:  the whole neighborhood.  With 4 or 5 of them all the way around she'd get off of work and get so pissed. :maddest:   After a while she started locking them in her tool box...butmy buddy Jason got a copy of the keys...hehehehe :ha_ha:  :laugh:  :hahaha:
:funny:

Weldo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 101
  • Male Posts: 454
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Use what you can, make what you can't.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Mar 02, 2005, 01:38:47 PM »
My buddy Al told me a story how he got pranked once.
Workin' at a steel mill, Al and another guy, Jim were screwing with eachother all day, ya know just jagging around as we guys do sometimes, so another guy tells Al to ask Jim how his sister is doing on the volleyball team.  So Al, thinkin this would be a good way to screw with Jim asks him the question about his sister.  When he does, Jim gets real pissed, throws his tools down and yells, "My sister doesn't have any f*cking arms!!!"  So Al is feelin about 3 inches tall, feels like pukin'.  He turns around and the other guy is rollin on the ground laughing, Al turns around and so is Jim.  Turns out they set him up on the whole thing!  LOL.  when he told me this story, I nearly died laughing!
Welders Hold the World Together!

MiniSimp

• Outdoor Enthusiast
  • Male Posts: 5,120
  • Member since Jan '05
  • SimpsonBrothers.net
    • View Profile
    • Simpson Brothers Photography
« Reply #24 on: Mar 02, 2005, 01:41:48 PM »
Saran Wrap the toilet
Place Saran wrap or clear plastic wrap over the toilet bowl underneath the seat. Pull it very tight and make sure it seals with no visible wrinkles.

Peanut butter on the door handles
Ah yes, an oldie, but a goody. It's so simple. Walk up to your intended victims car. Place a little peanut butter on the inside of a lever style handle. You know, the ones you lift up on as opposed to pushing a button. Wipe up any excess so that you cannot see any peanut butter on the handle.

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #25 on: Mar 02, 2005, 03:47:09 PM »
Dumping a pitcher full of ice and cold water over the shower curtain and onto my sisiter was classic.

I was an RA in my dorm in High School, I used to do that to my girls all the time :laugh:

We got our fill of pranks out there.  Such as, just before our senior trip, my classmates took ALL the tables and chairs out of the cafeteria and hid them in the underground steam tunnels (in the middle of the night).  Everybody was baffled as we searched everywhere but there and couldn't find them.  It was great :gap:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

Rebeltilldeath3

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -48
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Suicide Messiah
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Mar 02, 2005, 04:24:02 PM »
Had a guy @ work that always had to be a pain in the :moon: he thought he was funny but he was more a pain than anything else...any way I got tired of his sh#t and I rolled his tool box over to the pnumatic grease gun and filled her up. :rofl2:

Haha, I used to take grease and line the underside of the door handles.

At my first job I always hated my boss, he was a complete jerk and would do anything to make a penny.  His son worked there on saturdays and could completely slack off.  He was down in the pit one day cleaning up, I dumped a pan of coolant in, he got pissed and said I had to clean it up.  I filled 2 buckets with water and dumped it on him and said there buddy, I helped clean up.

This same idiot filled a Honda with 7 quarts of oil, keep in mind all 4 banger Hondas hold 3.5 quarts.  Guy came back in the next day said he was leaking oil, the ownder told him the plug on the pan was lose.  I chimmed in and said, yeah, plus the rear main seal is busted because of your moron son.  I quit the next day.

mudaddict

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
    • All Pro Off Road
« Reply #27 on: Mar 02, 2005, 04:48:22 PM »

haha ive done that but to a buddy of mine we did it 4 times before he finally didnt care and turned of the shower!

I work At
All Pro Off Road

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Mar 02, 2005, 10:01:03 PM »
My buddy Al told me a story how he got pranked once.
Workin' at a steel mill, Al and another guy, Jim were screwing with eachother all day, ya know just jagging around as we guys do sometimes, so another guy tells Al to ask Jim how his sister is doing on the volleyball team.  So Al, thinkin this would be a good way to screw with Jim asks him the question about his sister.  When he does, Jim gets real pissed, throws his tools down and yells, "My sister doesn't have any f*cking arms!!!"  So Al is feelin about 3 inches tall, feels like pukin'.  He turns around and the other guy is rollin on the ground laughing, Al turns around and so is Jim.  Turns out they set him up on the whole thing!  LOL.  when he told me this story, I nearly died laughing!

Dude, my roommate and her two teenage daughters are in bed and I'm reading this trying so hard not to laugh.  If I ever could keep a straight face I'd love to pull that one on somebody..
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Mar 02, 2005, 10:06:12 PM »
Also were I work now one guy thought it would be funny to hide my toolbox eve-ry f-ing day :tantrum: so I had a belly full one day I took his box tools and all and toted it up the steps to the parts room :psss:  this is a rollaround approx. 48"X30" or so Craftsman toolbox 250-300 lbs.  :o   I mean who would look for that upstairs?  :yupyup: anyway he was so pissed that he couldn't find it, he looked for it for like 2.5 hrs :rofl: told the boss he was going home :tantrum: Man....that was the best :rofl2:

We have a rule at work, pranks are ok but they NEVER include a coworkers tools or toolbox.  Those are too personal and those of us that value our jobs or know what we're doing own our own tools.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!