Author Topic: my experience with Noo experience  (Read 1541 times)

Birfailed

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 14
  • Member since Sep '06
  • Stand on it!
    • View Profile
my experience with Noo experience
« on: Apr 11, 2009, 09:51:03 PM »
This is my little story of how I went to Moab for the day with 2 friends with no wheeling experience and.....one them is doin all the drivin!

Soo we go to moab @ 7 in the morning in the rain, get there and can't find the xrra races.  We then waste a bunch of time and decide to see whats happenin at potato salad hill, it's freezing cold and it was cool at first then the trucks that were runnin started get boring.  Watched a twin sticked 65K plus jeep do a front dig burnout on the slickrock standin up.  After that we decided to go run hells revenge in the Rubicon of Wes's! :eyebrow:  We blow right past all the teeny boppers that were posin for a myspace pic at EVERY lil bump in the road.  Watched a utv struggle up the 1st hottub, kinda cool.  Continue our lil journey till we run into rr4x4!  Musta been 50 in the group lined up taking up the entire entrance to fins n' things trail.  Pretty much the end of hells revenge.  We start passing rr4x4 and theyre obviously pissed lol :haha: :mad:.  Pass rr4x4 and find a buncha teens totally hung up on there chassy and not a clue what to do :dunno:.  It was like a 2000ish trailblazer.  I hop out, flip 2 rocks under the tires and he backs right out LOL.  Then the retard trying to show off to his girlfriend freakin' goes for it again and ends up smashing the front end right where it was!  Were like 'niiiiice and take off, drive the jeep all the way back into town. HAH Moabs just hilarious with all the tourists! 

p.s. Wes also forgot the camera. niiiiiice
Go 1-Ton from the start

boggerunner

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 9
  • Male Posts: 3,140
  • Member since May '06
  • Philberbuilt
    • View Profile
Re: my experience with Noo experience
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »
hey u are forgeting the stock yotas goin up tato salad hill

Birfailed [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 14
  • Member since Sep '06
  • Stand on it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2009, 11:00:16 PM »
yeah!  I've forgotten how tuff these trucks are after the way some of em got beaten.  you missed the tacoma on 20s and street low pro's totally struggle but still make it.  awesome. I also forgot about the jerk in the jeep on potato salad.  All stock TJ, runnin street pressure, open diffs.  Dude mustve hit it in 3rd when he finally started hammering it, bounces all over the place, no certain line he was taking.  Ends up completely tacoing his tierod, both tires turn in till they max out and has to be extracted off potato salad.  Best part was that this guy was all embarassed and pissed at the same time.  It was definetly entertaining though, stock jeeps with city drivers make youtube!
« Last Edit: Apr 12, 2009, 12:30:28 AM by Birfailed »
Go 1-Ton from the start

unclejpl4x4

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 348
  • Male Posts: 3,522
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #3 on: Apr 12, 2009, 02:45:13 PM »
wow sounds like fun 
build thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39214.0
CB install http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45467.0
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads
MARLIN clutch 1200, master clutch cly

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #4 on: Apr 13, 2009, 09:55:24 AM »
Gotta love Moab for it's close to the street trails, makes for some good entertainment sometimes when noobs stray onto the trails and think they know how to wheel.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you