Author Topic: MiniSimp's 3rd Annual Hollister DATE CHANGE!  (Read 10130 times)

MiniSimp

• Outdoor Enthusiast
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 5,120
  • Member since Jan '05
  • SimpsonBrothers.net
    • View Profile
    • Simpson Brothers Photography

i have no suspension, or axles under it right now.  i should be able to get it back together, but i will have stock gears and some bald 37 ssr.  basically to get it there  i need highsteer , pinion flange, link bars/tube adapter/misalignment spacers, front rear brakes.  to finish it i will need another set of 5.86 gears, install kits for 2 axles, front locker/carrier,new 42's or 39's still haven't decided and some new beadlocks.

Yeah, you'll be cutting it close....

crawler925

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 15
  • Male Posts: 165
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
count me in MiniSimp..... shannon and i will be there. this time i wont be late so I will be able to wheel with you guys ...last year I broke a birf 15 min from the time i got there and spend the rest of Saturday replacing a birf :beerchug: I had fun wheelin sunday with baconboy and wermz84. We hit all but tanktrap. At the end I lost a ARB seal tho.... I'm bringing pleanty of spare birfs.....
« Last Edit: Jan 17, 2009, 01:30:13 PM by crawler925 »
5" sas with rear 5" coil to leaf conversion , ARB front bumper, 8000 warn winch , front and rear ARB air lockers, 5.29 gears, 36/12.5/15 swamper sx on 15x8 2in back space rockcrawlers, Bilstein 5150 14" Shocks, Bilstein steering stabilizer, cobra CB, onboard air compressor w/7 gallon tank, con-ferr roof rack,

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 921
  • Male Posts: 3,518
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile

i have no suspension, or axles under it right now.  i should be able to get it back together, but i will have stock gears and some bald 37 ssr.  basically to get it there  i need highsteer , pinion flange, link bars/tube adapter/misalignment spacers, front rear brakes.  to finish it i will need another set of 5.86 gears, install kits for 2 axles, front locker/carrier,new 42's or 39's still haven't decided and some new beadlocks.

Sounds like it will be a close one.  Hope you get it.

count me in MiniSimp..... shannon and i will be there. this time i wont be late so I will be able to wheel with you guys ...last year I broke a birf 15 min from the time i got there and spend the rest of Saturday replacing a birf :beerchug: I had fun wheelin sunday with baconboy and wermz84. We hit all but tanktrap. At the end I lost a ARB seal tho.... I'm bringing pleanty of spare birfs.....

Glad to hear.   Ya we had a blast on Sunday.  Didn't we come down one of the Trails together.  I cant remember the guys name I was riding with. 
I like to Drive!

crawler925

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Hey wermz84.. Were you riding in a primered grey toyota truck . If so that was baconboy or that black truck that was behind me. I was the green 4runner in the middle.
5" sas with rear 5" coil to leaf conversion , ARB front bumper, 8000 warn winch , front and rear ARB air lockers, 5.29 gears, 36/12.5/15 swamper sx on 15x8 2in back space rockcrawlers, Bilstein 5150 14" Shocks, Bilstein steering stabilizer, cobra CB, onboard air compressor w/7 gallon tank, con-ferr roof rack,

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
Hey crawler25,

I don't remember.  :headscratch:  :hahaha:

i think I was in front.   I really just remember watching your rig flex like crazy.  you did a good job bringing that thing down that tight trail.
I like to Drive!

4RunnerChevy

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 5
  • Male Posts: 1,426
  • Member since Sep '08
  • Santa Cruz Mountains
    • View Profile
    • Santa Cruz Wheelers
If its an open invite, then I'll jump my fence and join in a jungle run. 

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
If its an open invite, then I'll jump my fence and join in a jungle run. 

Yes it is.  and i just saw that you live by me.  We could roll down together if your down.  :yesnod:
I like to Drive!

4RunnerChevy

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 5
  • Male Posts: 1,426
  • Member since Sep '08
  • Santa Cruz Mountains
    • View Profile
    • Santa Cruz Wheelers
I am actually in Felton.  I think my rig will be back together by then  (exo in progress).  I am definitly down.

crawler925

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
wermz that was baconboy you were riding with...... thats a cool guy.... hope he makes it out this year

Gettintheretoy

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 26
  • Male Posts: 10
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Just put the dates on my calender so pencil me in.  Been a while since I have wheeled with some of you guys.  I should be in for both days. 
Jeremy Farrell

01 PSD
Ftoy #003

MiniSimp [OP]

• Outdoor Enthusiast
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 5,120
  • Member since Jan '05
  • SimpsonBrothers.net
    • View Profile
    • Simpson Brothers Photography
Sorry guys, there has been a date change due to a major club run that weekend.

Please see new thread here: http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=54280.0