Author Topic: Crying Your Way Into Office  (Read 7245 times)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
Crying Your Way Into Office
« on: Feb 04, 2008, 05:34:53 PM »
Is this what it has come to? Whining and crying your way into the Whitehouse. Give me a break this is getting a little ridiculous, on the eve of the biggest of the primary's good ol' Hillary is at it again, crying to get the sympathy votes. Do we really want such an emotional person in the most important office of this nation?

http://www.rr.com/flash/index.cfm?rev=10298
Road Runner
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
Re: Crying Your Way Into Office
« Reply #1 on: Feb 04, 2008, 05:44:53 PM »
i am a democrat but i voted romney
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Feb 04, 2008, 10:57:53 PM »
The second I saw her crying at that coffee shop or whatever, that was it for me.  I wouldn't have ever voted for her anyway, but we DON'T need a weak leader of the country who lets emotions get the best of them.  Other countries and nations will see the crying as a sign of weakness, and that coupled with her far left lean already will inevitably bury our nation.  Prepare to get screwed HARD if she gains office...
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Not A Toy

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 322
  • Member since Mar '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Feb 04, 2008, 11:02:18 PM »
OH man "its the end of the world as we know it" if she got in life would truly suck!
_[O!!!!!O]_

People often ask how they stack crap so tall....

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Feb 04, 2008, 11:12:16 PM »
I can see it now.  The country shuts down every fourth week! 
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

Not A Toy

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 322
  • Member since Mar '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Feb 04, 2008, 11:14:57 PM »
AHH HAHA males would be annihilated
_[O!!!!!O]_

People often ask how they stack crap so tall....

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Feb 05, 2008, 06:27:11 AM »
Not that I had any respect for her to begin with but I now hate this woman now with a passion that is palpable.
So much for being just as tough as any man and fit for office.
She is a conniving pregnant dog. I have absolutely NO RESPECT for her whatsoever.

Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Trunkz

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 79
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Feb 05, 2008, 08:22:34 AM »
just remember that if you dont vote for hilary your gonna be labled a sexist
and if you dont vote for obama your going to be a raceist

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Feb 05, 2008, 08:27:06 AM »
just remember that if you dont vote for hilary your gonna be labled a sexist
and if you dont vote for obama your going to be a raceist
thats why im voting for Ross Perot
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #9 on: Feb 05, 2008, 08:52:36 AM »
 :shake:  this is Evilsister......so   :smack: :smack: so she cried big fat deal....if a "MAN" had the balls to cry over an emotional situation.....such as the death of a soldier.....to show empathy....WOW he would be  :king:   :bowdown:  but because she is a woman it is her Period"  her "weakness"  what  :reg: :reg:  .

There maybe reason to not vote....but not for that.... :rivers:  would you rather have Obama ....have his lying ass bringing his "family" over here....not that his race or religion is a problem but ..BUT   :tantrum:  does this country ...at this time....need a MAN that is connected to the same people that bombed us????

don't vote for race, or gender, Democrate or Republican.....but vote for the "person" that will help our country. :usa:   :wave:
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2008, 09:55:44 AM by 79coyotefrg »
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Feb 05, 2008, 09:46:39 AM »

:headshake: Wow Glen, I can't believe you let her post that under your screen name.

I have little trust for women in power to begin with, they are a conniving back stabbing bunch. Not that there aren't great ones, and not that you can't say the same for some men, but most powerful women will do anything to get where they want to be including her to be playing this game.

Men have cried over fallen soldiers, and there is nothing wrong with that but she is doing this as a ploy, nothing else. Everything about her is a spin doctor creation. She never shows her true self and never speaks from what she really believes. She is just completly beneath contempt.

Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Feb 05, 2008, 09:54:55 AM »
:shake:  this is Evilsister......so   :smack: :smack: so she cried big fat deal....if a "MAN" had the balls to cry over an emotional situation.....such as the death of a soldier.....to show empathy....WOW he would be  :king:   :bowdown:  but because she is a woman it is her Period"  her "weakness"  what  :reg: :reg:  .

There maybe reason to not vote....but not for that.... :rivers:  would you rather have Obama ....have his lying ass bringing his "family" over here....not that his race or religion is a problem but ..BUT   :tantrum:  does this country ...at this time....need a MAN that is connected to the same people that bombed us????

don't vote for race, or gender, Democrate or Republican.....but vote for the "person" that will help our country. :usa:   :wave:

Familiar with the term crocodile tears?
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Feb 05, 2008, 09:56:24 AM »
:eek:  remind me to close Marlin  and/or sign off  when i leave the computer  :eek:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Feb 05, 2008, 10:01:47 AM »

There maybe reason to not vote....but not for that.... :rivers:  would you rather have Obama ....have his lying ass bringing his "family" over here....not that his race or religion is a problem but ..BUT   :tantrum:  does this country ...at this time....need a MAN that is connected to the same people that bombed us????

Obama was born in Honolulu to a Kenyan father and an American mother.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

So do you mean it was the Kenyan's or the American's that bombed us?

Even if he WAS Muslim, as I assume you are insinuating, the majority of Muslims are not supportive of what happened on 9/11 or what the terrorists continue to do.
That's like saying because my grandparents came from Italy they must have been Mussolini sympathizers and by my relation to them I must be a fascist as well.

And if I only had a choice between the two of them and had to choose my vote would go to Obama without even thinking twice.
In fact :think: Hell, I'm from FL.. I'd vote for him twice.  :gap:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Feb 05, 2008, 10:02:23 AM »
:eek:  remind me to close Marlin  and/or sign off  when i leave the computer  :eek:

:therethere: 

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Feb 05, 2008, 10:03:04 AM »
Familiar with the term crocodile tears?

exactamundo! that is wot ahm tawkin about!

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Feb 05, 2008, 10:15:54 AM »
What was that movie with Hanks, where he said "There's no crying in baseball!"...well, there's no crying in politics!

I don't think, since I cry every time I think about my daughter being a mommy (someday)...she absolutely has no stand on anything. She says she's a strong woman, but hse gets defensive when the guys "pick on her" by making her explain herself, she claims she was an integral part of Bill's administration...but won't produce the paperwork to back her up, she cried...for the first time in public life (ask Cindy Sheehan) when she was behind in a primary.

The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Feb 05, 2008, 10:18:57 AM »
Per Wikipedia: (I had to look it up) Crocodile tears is false or insincere weeping, a hypocritical display of emotions. The expression comes from an ancient anecdote that crocodiles weep in order to lure their prey, or that they cry for the victims they are eating. They are fake tears.

An alternate explanation for the expression's origin is that crocodile tears cannot be authentic because crocodiles cannot cry; they lack tear ducts. Yet this is a myth: Crocodiles possess lachrymal glands which secrete a proteinaceous fluid, just like in humans, though tears will only be visible after a crocodile is out of the water for a prolonged period of time, and dries out. However, while crocodiles can and do generate tears, they do not weep or cry for remorse.[1]

In Esperanto culture, krokodili ("to crocodile") has come to mean "to talk in another language where the situation begs Esperanto", the allegory being that Esperanto speakers who lament its lack of use while not using it themselves are like crocodiles weeping over their victims.

The expression was used by Shakespeare in Othello Act 4 Scene 1

RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Feb 05, 2008, 10:19:09 AM »
What was that movie with Hanks, where he said "There's no crying in baseball!"...well, there's no crying in politics!

I don't think, since I cry every time I think about my daughter being a mommy (someday)...she absolutely has no stand on anything. She says she's a strong woman, but hse gets defensive when the guys "pick on her" by making her explain herself, she claims she was an integral part of Bill's administration...but won't produce the paperwork to back her up, she cried...for the first time in public life (ask Cindy Sheehan) when she was behind in a primary.

It's not like she's even crying for any good reason. When she started crying about 'being picked on by all the bad men' I about threw my radio right out the window. She is just un-freeking-believable. THERE IS NO CRYING IN POLITICS.

Where is the Mammoth?

Rocksurfer [OP]

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #19 on: Feb 05, 2008, 10:22:10 AM »

It does matter, crying is a sign of weakness in other cultures. Sorry it is just a fact of life, just as if you were a cat in a stand off the first to blink is going to be the loser and the other cat instantly will take advantage of the blink. I could care less if she crys in private but when standing there representing our country you must show strength not weakness, for if you blink you are dead.

What in the world does his linage have to do with this, and what for one minute makes you think just because he has a backround in Islam that he will allow anyone that is a threat to this country "family" or not come here? Sorry that is a racist statement in the purest form.

Bravo, that was the best thing you said in the entire post. I will vote for the best person that will help not just our country but someone that has the whole world in his hands, because quite frankly we (the U.S.A.) are currently the pilots of the world. Sure there are other countries that want to help and make this world a place we all can live in together but sadly there are others out there that want the termoil, they feed off it like a bottom dwelling pond sucker. I would love it if this country only had to worry with what happens within our own borders but sadly as 9-11 showed us that if we ignore the signs and don't act (ref: Clinton had Osama and let him go) they will sense the weakness and stick a sword straight through to the very soul.

Why do you think that since 9-11 a major attack has not occurred again within the US? Not that they haven't tried. It's because they know we are watching every move that they make and our allies and enemies are just as worried that if they are able to continue to complete these operations against us what will their fate be? Even our enemies understand this if we falter and don't stand tall even in the smaller incidents and flat out distroy those that either promote, harbor or fund those that attack us they will be terrorised far beyond what happened on 9-11.

The attack on 9-11 was not just to crash a couple jets into a few buildings, the main purpose was to try and throw our economy into termoil, and bring it to our knees and hopefully unravel the very fabric of our country. Surprise, they were wrong. I think they should have read a few history books on WWII, it may not look like it, we fight amongst ourselves like cats and dogs but you don't want to have that division to combine into a single minded force, as the Japanese feared once they attacked Pearl Harbor the sleeping giant is still here and when awoken he is pissed and he does not CRY!! 9-11 only disturbed the giant, he is still sleeping sound.

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Feb 05, 2008, 10:25:43 AM »
i think shes  a  moron  myself,  and HELLO,   i dont care if Osamabama mama  was born  on the  roof  of the lincoln memorial,  his name  is  Osama obama  whatever  and thats  enough  for me

yall might have forgotten 911,  but  I STILL REMEMBER THE SMELL OF THE BURNING BODIES

Doof

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,205
  • Member since Apr '07
  • establised summer of 89
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Feb 05, 2008, 10:28:32 AM »
i could see an assination(sp) attempt on her on day 1

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Feb 05, 2008, 10:32:23 AM »
i could see an assination(sp) attempt on her on day 1

If I were Obama, I'd be vewy, vewy scared if I won...people who cross the Clintons wake up dead.

While I would never support an assassination...I certainly empathize with the feeling.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Feb 05, 2008, 11:09:45 AM »
i think shes  a  moron  myself,  and HELLO,   i dont care if Osamabama mama  was born  on the  roof  of the lincoln memorial,  his name  is  Osama obama  whatever  and thats  enough  for me

yall might have forgotten 911,  but  I STILL REMEMBER THE SMELL OF THE BURNING BODIES

His lineage has no more to do with 9/11 then does Apu Nahasapeemapetilon down at the Kwik-E-Mart.

Not voting for someone because of what they were named is as ignorant as not voting for someone because they are a morman.

Not that I would vote for Obamalamadingdong but my not voting for him has nothing to do with his name or his lineage.

Where is the Mammoth?

Rocksurfer [OP]

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #24 on: Feb 05, 2008, 12:04:23 PM »
i think shes  a  moron  myself,  and HELLO,   i dont care if Osamabama mama  was born  on the  roof  of the lincoln memorial,  his name  is  Osama obama  whatever  and thats  enough  for me

I'm starting to wonder if that was evilsister's post Glen, I'm loosing respect for you. (j/k) I don't remember the smell of the burning bodies for I was not there but I do know one thing for certain you need to vote for the person not what he/she is. I'm laughing at all this race, sex, religious origins that have tainted this race it's a joke. If you remove all of the racist out of this who would you vote for that's what matters, if I felt Obama was the man I'd vote for him, If I felt Hilary was the one, I'd vote for her. That said I don't but my reasons are not based on anything other than who I feel would do the best job, period. If there was a Muslam in the race and I felt he was the man for the job I'd vote for him. If he were Jewish I'd vote for him, if he were Mormon I'd vote for him, etc, etc. Get your head out of the clouds, it's 2008, vote for the person that best fits your views and walk away from the voting booth with a clear mind. That's what I'm doing. Everyone thinks that everyone with a Mormon backround is voting for Mitt, I'm not.

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Feb 05, 2008, 12:05:01 PM »
His lineage has no more to do with 9/11 then does Apu Nahasapeemapetilon down at the Kwik-E-Mart.

In all likely hood Mohandas down to the Kwikee Mart is Paki not Arab.

Not voting for someone because of what they were named is as ignorant as not voting for someone because they are a morman.

Not that I would vote for Obamalamadingdong but my not voting for him has nothing to do with his name or his lineage.

It's all about the ideology of the candidate not the package.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Doof

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,205
  • Member since Apr '07
  • establised summer of 89
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Feb 05, 2008, 12:14:15 PM »
I'm starting to wonder if that was evilsister's post Glen, I'm loosing respect for you. (j/k) I don't remember the smell of the burning bodies for I was not there but I do know one thing for certain you need to vote for the person not what he/she is. I'm laughing at all this race, sex, religious origins that have tainted this race it's a joke. If you remove all of the racist out of this who would you vote for that's what matters, if I felt Obama was the man I'd vote for him, If I felt Hilary was the one, I'd vote for her. That said I don't but my reasons are not based on anything other than who I feel would do the best job, period. If there was a Muslam in the race and I felt he was the man for the job I'd vote for him. If he were Jewish I'd vote for him, if he were Mormon I'd vote for him, etc, etc. Get your head out of the clouds, it's 2008, vote for the person that best fits your views and walk away from the voting booth with a clear mind. That's what I'm doing. Everyone thinks that everyone with a Mormon backround is voting for Mitt, I'm not.

very good point

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile

Where is the Mammoth?

Rocksurfer [OP]

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #28 on: Feb 05, 2008, 12:20:21 PM »
Funny thing is I had to do a search to find out which candidate was the Mormon, I really didn't know. When I was typing my post, I got to the point where I needed to know so I could post his name and went duh I don't even know which one it is or if he'd dropped out already. Shows how much weight I put into what religon he was, Obama is kinda obvious and they tell me Hillary is really a woman though except for crying to get votes I couldn't tell.

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Feb 05, 2008, 01:12:21 PM »
Funny thing is I had to do a search to find out which candidate was the Mormon, I really didn't know. When I was typing my post, I got to the point where I needed to know so I could post his name and went duh I don't even know which one it is or if he'd dropped out already. Shows how much weight I put into what religon he was, Obama is kinda obvious and they tell me Hillary is really a woman though except for crying to get votes I couldn't tell.

:think:  the crying is a ploy to make you actually BELIEVE she is a woman!! :yupyup:

Where is the Mammoth?