• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Re: RIP
« Reply #30 on: Jan 23, 2008, 05:52:17 PM »
I heard he died from a ruptured colon which happened during sex with his boyfriend.
:spit:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

unclejpl4x4

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 348
  • Male Posts: 3,522
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #31 on: Jan 23, 2008, 05:56:40 PM »
omg i was wating ET at the bar .......  and i did not relize he is the new JOKER   in batman      so not a normal role for him.

anyway i forgot about all the moives he was in + he had this realy hot blond chick woman he knocked up ( has a kid with )

they say he was all depressed and stuff  but it should be 6-8 days for the toxilogy and hisosomthing
build thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39214.0
CB install http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45467.0
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads
MARLIN clutch 1200, master clutch cly

topar

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 1,909
  • Member since Aug '06
  • One Toyota + One Mopar = Topar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Jan 23, 2008, 06:02:08 PM »
All I have to say is Abnormaltoy for President  :usa:

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Jan 23, 2008, 06:03:09 PM »
All I have to say is Abnormaltoy for President  :usa:

I guaran-freaking-tee you...you don't want me. After all the illegal crap I've done, it would be 4 years of scandal TV!

Besides, I've never done anything to you...why would you wish that job on me?
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

unclejpl4x4

• Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #34 on: Jan 23, 2008, 06:12:43 PM »
:rofl: 
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Jan 23, 2008, 07:00:07 PM »
I heard he died from a ruptured colon which happened during sex with his boyfriend.
It was from the gerbil, cardboard tube and the lighter :yupyup:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Jan 23, 2008, 07:02:40 PM »
This has little to do with his political ideology, although I grieve less for a liberal than for a conservative. People who are lost in the pages of the Enquirer or who pay more attention to American Idol or Orange County housewives than to their families or countries just freaking kill me. I knew women in Nashville that would fight you if you ever said anything against the memory of Elvis. They would say he was the best man that ever lived, when I asked when they first met him...they never did. Buying into media hype and seeing the world through their eyes...well, you just have no life of your own. I feel for Ledger's family and friends...I'm sure they are hurt by his death, but he ain't nothin' to me. Television and movies are just entertainment, they are not a blue print of how we should live or a substitute for actual living.

The agent killed near Yuma was murdered while doing his job...by a criminal from another country. If that doesnt get us up in arms...nothing will.

and you have to wonder why Hillary is actually still in the running?
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Jan 23, 2008, 07:05:30 PM »
It was from the gerbil, cardboard tube and the lighter :yupyup:

Armageddon!!!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Jan 23, 2008, 07:06:24 PM »

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Jan 23, 2008, 07:10:44 PM »
I'd heard this years ago on the radio... It's a shame it wasn't true.. It was so funny!

Where is the Mammoth?

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Jan 23, 2008, 07:11:04 PM »
I would probably OD on drugs or kill myself if I was world-renown for being a fudge packing cowboy.

honestly i cant even think of any other movies he has been in.  :headscratch:

Celebs these days are really driving the old adage into the ground.....

"Money MOST DEFINITELY, does not buy happiness"
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Jan 23, 2008, 07:16:04 PM »

Well, when your entire being is based on fantasy...you are a shell. No one knows you, I doubt if you know yourself and you don't really know anyone. Every day is based on the next big thing and soon enough you run out of big things...then the party is over.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Jan 23, 2008, 07:19:24 PM »

it sure can make life a lot less lonely though
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Jan 23, 2008, 07:22:04 PM »

You might be able to rent a piece of momentary happiness.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #44 on: Jan 23, 2008, 07:23:06 PM »
ive never watched  FP mount-ain   and  im sure  i never will,  but  i did see the MelGibson movie  Patriot,    it  was awesome,  this guy was  like 18  or  something,  he was ok,  but  i wont loose any sleep tonight because of his  problems
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: Jan 23, 2008, 07:30:22 PM »
ive never watched  FP mount-ain   and  im sure  i never will,  but  i did see the MelGibson movie  Patriot,    it  was awesome,  this guy was  like 18  or  something,  he was ok,  but  i wont loose any sleep tonight because of his  problems

OH wow! lol i forgot he was in that movie....damn he was young in that flick
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Jan 24, 2008, 09:19:19 AM »
OH wow! lol i forgot he was in that movie....damn he was young in that flick

He was the knight in A Knights Tale too. I like that movie.

ain't enough money in all of hollyweird to buy you friends  :rofl:

:aaa:

JK  :therethere:

Where is the Mammoth?

Plekto

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 27
  • Male Posts: 863
  • Member since Aug '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Jan 24, 2008, 04:34:03 PM »
Well, when your entire being is based on fantasy...you are a shell. No one knows you, I doubt if you know yourself and you don't really know anyone.

I guess it's all where you come from.  See, I don't want those people to know me.  I'd smile, take the money, and laugh at them once I got home.    :yupyup:   There's a little bit of the evil b*std in me I guess...    :greengrin:

Getting paid to play make believe in front of a camera...  sounds like SUCH a tough life to me.    :shake:

unclejpl4x4

• Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Jan 24, 2008, 04:44:15 PM »
I guess it's all where you come from.  See, I don't want those people to know me.  I'd smile, take the money, and laugh at them once I got home.    :yupyup:   There's a little bit of the evil b*std in me I guess...    :greengrin:

Getting paid to play make believe in front of a camera...  sounds like SUCH a tough life to me.    :shake:

The part where you get money for nothin and you chicks for free comes with a steep price. You cna't walk down the street with out a throng of leeches following you, in your face all the time. I value my privacy more than I want more money. They can have it...I'm happy with who and where I am.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

topar

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Aug '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Jan 24, 2008, 04:45:58 PM »
 :headscratch: who is WBC and why is this guys death a big deal.  Why would anyone protest at someones funeral He is dead let his friends and family have some peace.  He was a good actor although I never saw his mountain movie.  As far as folks talking about them having such a hard life I will say I think it would be a pain in the arse to have the media constantly all over you.  However they know this when they get into a public career.

topar

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Aug '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Jan 24, 2008, 04:46:59 PM »
The part where you get money for nothin and you chicks for free comes with a steep price. You cna't walk down the street with out a throng of leeches following you, in your face all the time. I value my privacy more than I want more money. They can have it...I'm happy with who and where I am.
I say it again abnormaltoy for President!

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Jan 24, 2008, 04:48:50 PM »
:headscratch: who is WBC and why is this guys death a big deal.  Why would anyone protest at someones funeral He is dead let his friends and family have some peace.  He was a good actor although I never saw his mountain movie.  As far as folks talking about them having such a hard life I will say I think it would be a pain in the arse to have the media constantly all over you.  However they know this when they get into a public career.

WBC is that wacky church that protests at soldiers funerals. I'm guessing they are making a link (in their warped little minds) between Ledgers' death and poop shoot mountain.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Jan 24, 2008, 04:49:53 PM »
I say it again abnormaltoy for President!

Alright! What's the deal? The only time you quote me is when I don't spell check my posts!

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Plekto

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 27
  • Male Posts: 863
  • Member since Aug '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: Jan 24, 2008, 04:50:07 PM »
That'll show him!  :thumbs:

Seriously though, I'd not care.  Maybe it's me, but I have this ability to totally ignore things around me.

topar

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Aug '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Jan 24, 2008, 04:51:41 PM »

Alright! What's the deal? The only time you quote me is when I don't spell check my posts!
with my spelling abilities you have nothing to worry about.  If my name wasn't written on my shirt I wouldn't get it right.

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Jan 24, 2008, 05:29:00 PM »
http://www.break.com/pictures/westboro-at-it-again439263.html
WBC is that wacky church that protests at soldiers funerals. I'm guessing they are making a link (in their warped little minds) between Ledgers' death and poop shoot mountain.

:headshake: 

I really don't like that church.  Actually, come to think of it, I despise that church, and its followers, primarily for their treatment of our servicemen (fallen or not) :usa:  But jeez, the dude is dead, let God deal with him, and leave him in peace.
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

Toymin8r

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 929
  • Member since Dec '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Jan 24, 2008, 06:01:04 PM »
My  :moon:  bleeds for him.
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE
AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU HAVE AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

BeccaLoo24 – i can toss grown men.... so dont doubt me

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Jan 24, 2008, 06:45:06 PM »

OMG! They protested his funeral!? :hammerhead: They are such wack jobs. They were going to protest the funerals of those amish (?) kids that were killed last year.

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: Jan 24, 2008, 07:04:14 PM »
Ok...we've had two days of coverage, memorials and insight into Ledger's death.

How many of you have seen anything more than cursory coverage about the BP agent murdered by an illegal entrant? How many have heard his name? How much air time has been given to his life and the family he left behind?

His name, just for the record was Luis Aguilar a senior patrol agent here in Arizona.

Truly...he deserves a RIP and a  :usa:

I'm sorry to keep harping on this...but this chaps my ass to no end.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)