• Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
RIP
« on: Jan 22, 2008, 02:15:39 PM »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Re: RIP
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2008, 02:21:13 PM »
Actor Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday of a possible drug overdose in a Lower Manhattan apartment, the New York Police Department said.

Dum bass :slap: I liked him as an actor. I love A Knights Tale.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2008, 02:27:59 PM »
Oh well.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 22, 2008, 02:43:09 PM »
Dum bass :slap: I liked him as an actor. I love A Knights Tale.
Wait,no comments about how you could care less and how it's just another dumb actor and he's probably an idiot?  :lipsrsealed: Wow,I'm blown away  :scared: .......  :smooch: Just kidding,I know how you like to remind everyone so I figured I'd bust your,Umm  :headscratch:    :think:   :turtle:  :turtle: stickers  :rofl2:
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jan 22, 2008, 03:42:01 PM »
Wait,no comments about how you could care less and how it's just another dumb actor and he's probably an idiot?  :lipsrsealed: Wow,I'm blown away  :scared: .......  :smooch: Just kidding,I know how you like to remind everyone so I figured I'd bust your,Umm  :headscratch:    :think:   :turtle:  :turtle: stickers  :rofl2:

You saved her the trouble.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

ROCKO

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -49
  • Male Posts: 743
  • Member since Sep '07
  • NOR-CAL WHEELIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jan 22, 2008, 03:43:26 PM »
who

:rofl2:

:weirdthread: :rofl2:
JUST ANOTHER ROCK CRAWLER....
with a lot of good stuff

F@$K CANCER

unclejpl4x4

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 348
  • Male Posts: 3,522
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #6 on: Jan 22, 2008, 03:46:29 PM »
who

:rofl2:

:weirdthread: :rofl2:

from what i under stand the :stopit: guy from the mountain movie
build thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39214.0
CB install http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45467.0
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads
MARLIN clutch 1200, master clutch cly

AaronB

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 287
  • Male Posts: 2,452
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Wish I Was Crawling
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #7 on: Jan 22, 2008, 03:59:44 PM »
"Never make your passion your occupation. it will loose it's luster and become work. that's why i never wanted to become a gynecologist!"

I also taught him how to put in 5min of hard work and then spend 15min staring and admiring what you have done...

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #8 on: Jan 22, 2008, 04:06:45 PM »
yes  they said on the news at 5  he was "the star"  of  fudge pack mountain
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Jan 22, 2008, 04:58:49 PM »
Wait,no comments about how you could care less and how it's just another dumb actor and he's probably an idiot?  :lipsrsealed: Wow,I'm blown away  :scared: .......  :smooch: Just kidding,I know how you like to remind everyone so I figured I'd bust your,Umm  :headscratch:    :think:   :turtle:  :turtle: stickers  :rofl2:

Need I remind you that I sided with your wife on that other whats'is'name actor when he tried to unsuccessfullly commit suicide?
It really depends on who I know and thanks to you I have tried to be much less judgemental about most of what goes on, including the GBG thread but it seems like GUYS are expressing my thoughts most of the time anyway :rofl:

And infernal.. you can bust my.. um.. stickers  ( :turtle: Y :turtle: ) anytime you want! :smooch:
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2008, 05:06:02 PM by MrsWillyMammoth »
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Jan 22, 2008, 05:01:17 PM »
yes  they said on the news at 5  he was "the star"  of  fudge pack mountain
:yupyup: he was a fudge packer star.. :think: I bet that is what put him over the edge!

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Jan 22, 2008, 05:03:13 PM »
Heath Ledger.. although I never knew his name.. was a major hottie and a good actor.. such a shame... it wobbles the mind how someone with so much going on would think they have no other option then that.

Where is the Mammoth?

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Jan 22, 2008, 08:22:44 PM »
Need I remind you that I sided with your wife on that other whats'is'name actor when he tried to unsuccessfullly commit suicide?
It really depends on who I know and thanks to you I have tried to be much less judgemental about most of what goes on, including the GBG thread but it seems like GUYS are expressing my thoughts most of the time anyway :rofl:

And infernal.. you can bust my.. um.. stickers  ( :turtle: Y :turtle: ) anytime you want! :smooch:

:joke: I know,I was just joking with ya  :smooch: .....Your  :turtle:  :turtle: you say? Infernal likes  :turtle:  :turtle:  :drool:  :drooling:   :smooch: 

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

Hottrod81

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -2
  • Male Posts: 1,392
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Full Trucker Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Jan 22, 2008, 08:25:49 PM »
Who cares.  He did it to himself.  Just one less celebrity to go to rehab.

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Jan 22, 2008, 08:27:44 PM »
Damn,there must be some bad s#!t going around because that's the second younger actor that's O D'ed recently.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

Hottrod81

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Full Trucker Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Jan 22, 2008, 08:31:10 PM »
Brittney Spears might be next.

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Jan 22, 2008, 08:45:33 PM »
WEAKNESS I SAY, he took the easy way out of playing a bad part. Ned Beaty took it in the ass and he never wacked himself.
He should have read the script before hand.
:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Jan 23, 2008, 06:02:17 AM »

Now THAT would be no great loss!  :yupyup:

Where is the Mammoth?

Mistaken

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 55
  • Member since Oct '07
  • i like lights
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Jan 23, 2008, 06:11:03 AM »
Now THAT would be no great loss!  :yupyup:
she'd be doing the world and her kids a favor. at least then the poor kids wouldn't have her as a role model.
1997 gmc sierra short box 4x4
33"mastercraft MT's
cat back duals

Gittinit

• throttle jockey!
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 28
  • Male Posts: 2,293
  • Member since Sep '06
  • out from under my rock, and ready to roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Jan 23, 2008, 06:27:50 AM »
We could only be so lucky!
Hug your kids, pray for a soldier, and don't sweat the small stuff.

my favorite places:
http://www.flatnasty.net/
http://www.orvpark.com/

– fortysixandtwo – sorry, i prefer marlin because aside from gittinit, no one is a know it all a hole

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Jan 23, 2008, 08:07:40 AM »

Are you talking about Britney Nichole Smith?

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #21 on: Jan 23, 2008, 11:11:03 AM »
WEAKNESS I SAY, he took the easy way out of playing a bad part. Ned Beaty took it in the ass and he never wacked himself.
He should have read the script before hand.
:yikes:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Jan 23, 2008, 11:54:25 AM »

We can only hope!
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

*FFC* [OP]

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #23 on: Jan 23, 2008, 12:23:53 PM »
Who cares.  He did it to himself.  Just one less celebrity to go to rehab.

That's the assumption... but I"ve also heard he had pnumonia (sp?) and some other excuses :dunno:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Jan 23, 2008, 12:46:42 PM »
That's the assumption... but I"ve also heard he had pnumonia (sp?) and some other excuses :dunno:

To me...it doesn't matter if he died of natural causes or he whacked himself. It irks me to have so much attention paid to someone with no impact on the nation other than he was pretty and was able to pretend for a living.. If Muffalatta down at the 7-11 dies the nation doesn't hear about it. Just like a cameraman on the newwork news croaks and they tell us about it...who the **** cares! The people that are truly important in this country die every day. I guess I just hate misplaced hero worship. Why isn't the border patrol agent that was run over by an illegal getting this much attention? He had actual value to society and tried to make a difference for crap's sake. I place more value on you people here on this forum...you make this country run, not some schlub on the big screen.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Jan 23, 2008, 01:47:26 PM »

:dunno:  Don't know, and don't really care. 
To me...it doesn't matter if he died of natural causes or he whacked himself. It irks me to have so much attention paid to someone with no impact on the nation other than he was pretty and was able to pretend for a living.. If Muffalatta down at the 7-11 dies the nation doesn't hear about it. Just like a cameraman on the newwork news croaks and they tell us about it...who the **** cares! The people that are truly important in this country die every day. I guess I just hate misplaced hero worship. Why isn't the border patrol agent that was run over by an illegal getting this much attention? He had actual value to society and tried to make a difference for crap's sake. I place more value on you people here on this forum...you make this country run, not some schlub on the big screen.

:clap:  :werd:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Jan 23, 2008, 02:15:20 PM »

Not to mention he was probably a... LIBERAL ...:yikes:

:rofl:  and Infernal thought it was going to be me!  :rofl2:

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Jan 23, 2008, 02:31:09 PM »
Not to mention he was probably a... LIBERAL ...:yikes:

:rofl:  and Infernal thought it was going to be me!  :rofl2:

This has little to do with his political ideology, although I grieve less for a liberal than for a conservative. People who are lost in the pages of the Enquirer or who pay more attention to American Idol or Orange County housewives than to their families or countries just freaking kill me. I knew women in Nashville that would fight you if you ever said anything against the memory of Elvis. They would say he was the best man that ever lived, when I asked when they first met him...they never did. Buying into media hype and seeing the world through their eyes...well, you just have no life of your own. I feel for Ledger's family and friends...I'm sure they are hurt by his death, but he ain't nothin' to me. Television and movies are just entertainment, they are not a blue print of how we should live or a substitute for actual living.

The agent killed near Yuma was murdered while doing his job...by a criminal from another country. If that doesnt get us up in arms...nothing will.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

yota_krawler

• Cody Hunter
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5
  • Male Posts: 3,379
  • Member since Oct '06
  • proud parent!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Jan 23, 2008, 02:34:46 PM »
why him, why not some dumb ass blonde bimbo ummmm like Paris Hilton. I would not even care if she DIED! he was cool, there are many actors and actresses that Deserve to Die.
Tow Rig: 2006 GMC Sierra Crew Cab: lift and tires.
Wheeler: 1985 Toyota 4runner Semi Built: project http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=89681.msg1013539#msg1013539

Hottrod81

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Full Trucker Effect
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Jan 23, 2008, 04:40:38 PM »
I heard he died from a ruptured colon which happened during sex with his boyfriend.