Author Topic: So this Wyotechgrad08 person...  (Read 22955 times)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Re: So this Wyotechgrad08 person...
« Reply #90 on: Dec 21, 2007, 07:53:15 PM »
But that is what is most perplexing. Why would you become a woman to persue women, when you are a guy that can persue women much more naturally, not to mention now you dont even have the parts to enjoy the persuants!

:headscratch:

I'd have to do some research but I don't think most men that become women do so cause they want to be lesbians!  :screwy: 

Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

KDXSR5

• Poser Shot Extraordinaire
  • Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 61
  • Male Posts: 2,812
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: Dec 21, 2007, 07:57:18 PM »
Ok, let me explain what I think is going on. He-she (Shim as my mom called them), WANTS TO BE JESSI! Not be lesbian w/her, but to be just like her. That is the only logical thing I could think of, because, like you said, it makes no sence to become a women to persue a woman. :twocents:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: Dec 21, 2007, 08:01:21 PM »
And being everything (I was calling She/It She-it) shim has said on the jessi thread, and that shim is THE NEXT BIG THING and Jessi's protege as per 'herm' profile... I would have to say I agree with that whole heartedly.
That is taking stalking to a whole new level.
But did you see SHIS picture? That is going to be a LOT OF WORK.. to make a Jessi out of that!
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: Dec 21, 2007, 08:03:46 PM »
I have 4 words for Jessi...

John David FREAKING Chapman

If you don't know who he is...ask John Lennon.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: Dec 21, 2007, 08:05:31 PM »
Ok, let me explain what I think is going on. He-she (Shim as my mom called them), WANTS TO BE JESSI! Not be lesbian w/her, but to be just like her. That is the only logical thing I could think of, because, like you said, it makes no sence to become a women to persue a woman. :twocents:
kdxsr5, ur a little late buddy! we figured that out earlier this week hahaha  :rofl2:
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

KDXSR5

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: Dec 21, 2007, 08:10:24 PM »
Oh, I guess I missed it. I can't read fast, so I tend to skip over a lot of stuff.

I saw the pic, and yes, looks like it would take one hell of a transformation to make a decent woman from a cowboy. I am sure it can be done, but it would be very hard. This is gross. I don't want to know that the girl standing next to me in line at the store used to be a guy. I read somewhere (I think it was on a Snapple lid) that one of the James Bond girls used to be a guy. So ya never know anymore. I would hate to see someone go crazy, try to become Jessi, and possibly murder her, because "there can only be one."

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: Dec 21, 2007, 08:17:49 PM »
NOt to mention saying she is Jessi' protege and the next big thing and all that.

This was who she was

That's who he still is. No matter what you have cut off, added on or blowed up you are who you are.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Mistaken

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 55
  • Member since Oct '07
  • i like lights
    • View Profile
1997 gmc sierra short box 4x4
33"mastercraft MT's
cat back duals

KDXSR5

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: Dec 21, 2007, 08:23:22 PM »
 :yikes: That is down right scary. People need to know before something bad happens!

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Member since Nov '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: Dec 21, 2007, 08:24:58 PM »
 :suprised:
here is the question from the link from yahoo answers

"Is it possible to have surgery to look identical to someone else?
Hollywood would have us believe that with a little plastic surgery you could look exactly like someone else, I.E. I could pay a lot and end up looking just like Johnny Depp. I don't believe its possiable but I've been wrong before. So can someone have surgery to look identical to someone else someone they admire perhaps or, here's a leap, even look like someone of the opposite sex."
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #100 on: Dec 21, 2007, 09:04:52 PM »
Ah you guys are missing it, this guy wants Jessi and the chances are that if he trys to pursue her he'll land in jail for stalking. So here's the plan thinking that no decent straight girl would be in the profession that Jessi is in he becomes a woman, not completely mind you just in appearance and changes his name. Since he seems to already have done some mechanical work he decides to go to the same school as Jessi, and since he is now a she he ups the odds of actually meeting her since he as a she already having mechanical knowledge will excel in class and draw the attention of the school which will be thinking we've got another Jessi on our hands. Next Jessi would be contacted by the school and tell her that they have another student just like her that is also a woman just like her. Jessi decides that it might be a great idea to have her on the show which would now fullfill one of the things he/she wanted to be her protege'. Now thinking again the in his little warped mind he stills believes that no girl would be in this profession and be straight he/she launches phase II seducing her. Hopefully this all works out and he/she ends up in the sack and he surprises her with a strap-on which he/she conveniently was wearing all the time.........

The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Member since Nov '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: Dec 21, 2007, 09:06:01 PM »
Ah you guys are missing it, this guy wants Jessi and the chances are that if he trys to pursue her he'll land in jail for stalking. So here's the plan thinking that no decent straight girl would be in the profession that Jessi is in he becomes a woman, not completely mind you just in appearance and changes his name. Since he seems to already have done some mechanical work he decides to go to the same school as Jessi, and since he is now a she he ups the odds of actually meeting her since he as a she already having mechanical knowledge will excel in class and draw the attention of the school which will be thinking we've got another Jessi on our hands. Next Jessi would be contacted by the school and tell her that they have another student just like her that is also a woman just like her. Jessi decides that it might be a great idea to have her on the show which would now fullfill one of the things he/she wanted to be her protege'. Now thinking again the in his little warped mind he stills believes that no girl would be in this profession and be straight he/she launches phase II seducing her. Hopefully this all works out and he/she ends up in the sack and he surprises her with a strap-on which he/she conveniently was wearing all the time.........

I think i saw that movie too :popcorn:
RIP KYOTA

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #102 on: Dec 21, 2007, 09:07:11 PM »
works for me every time I try it. :yupyup:

of corse, not with wemens.  :puke:
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

Thomas P

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 3,092
  • Member since Feb '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: Dec 21, 2007, 09:51:07 PM »
she/he/it how about we call the thing
   :pokinit:? Someone should post up the "before" pic im curious to see, but dont wanna waste an extra second searching for it......
'85 EFI X cab SR5. 42" Iroks, Dual ultimates etc.
'84 Std. cab  Yota, Chevy 4.3 swapped (makes v8's cry)
'88 4 Runner 39.5" Iroks FJ80 front, taco rear elockers dual ultimates
'07 Toyota Tundra crew max 5.7 (grocery getter/tow rig)
'14 Camry SE
SCX10 Honcho on roids!

Not A Toy

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 322
  • Member since Mar '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: Dec 21, 2007, 09:55:44 PM »
He sure chose a pretty name tho   ashey lol so did anyone decide if this was real or not?     
_[O!!!!!O]_

People often ask how they stack crap so tall....

KDXSR5

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: Dec 21, 2007, 09:56:48 PM »
Look at reply #69 for a pic.

Thomas P

• Member since Feb '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: Dec 21, 2007, 09:57:21 PM »
eww what a terrible # for that pic
'14 Camry SE
SCX10 Honcho on roids!

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #107 on: Dec 21, 2007, 10:02:40 PM »
He sure chose a pretty name tho   ashey lol so did anyone decide if this was real or not?     

If it ain't true and this is just a troll I would like to shake his hand because it would be the most creative troll I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Plus weaving both his trolling, Wyotech, the Army, the Airforce, being a nurse, world traveller and a bullrider together would be pure genius. No I think we have a real wacko here.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

Not A Toy

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 322
  • Member since Mar '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: Dec 21, 2007, 10:10:52 PM »
HAHA I hope if its a real creature it never reads this.. wouldnt want to hurt its feelings.
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=19612.msg497629#msg497629
« Last Edit: Dec 22, 2007, 05:58:49 AM by MrsWillyMammoth »
_[O!!!!!O]_

People often ask how they stack crap so tall....

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: Dec 22, 2007, 06:01:41 AM »
If it ain't true and this is just a troll I would like to shake his hand because it would be the most creative troll I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Plus weaving both his trolling, Wyotech, the Army, the Airforce, being a nurse, world traveller and a bullrider together would be pure genius. No I think we have a real wacko here.

Not to mention having the forethought to create 'Ashley', which started over a year ago according to the date on those questions. That is the epitomy of a troll for sure!  Pure genius insanity!  (btw - I saved that webpage in case we do need future evidence)

Could you imagine if this really came to be and WE crack the case... Marlin's Marauders and the Case of The Two Jessi's  LOL I GET TO DRIVE THE MYSTERY MACHINE!  :driving: Guess I'll have to be Velma. MrsPA can be Daphne :yupyup: DTB will have to be Shaggy :disturbed: OK who wants to be Fred? RS?

« Last Edit: Dec 22, 2007, 08:14:38 AM by MrsWillyMammoth »

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: Dec 22, 2007, 06:21:58 AM »

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: Dec 22, 2007, 06:40:56 AM »
she/he/it how about we call the thing
   :pokinit:? Someone should post up the "before" pic im curious to see, but dont wanna waste an extra second searching for it......

Again.. the before pic :yikes:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: Dec 22, 2007, 07:01:23 AM »
So.... was that 550lb band saw that fell on Jessi ACTUALLY an accident??  :eek:

http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=40117.0

enquiring conspiracy theorists want to know!

:popcorn:

Where is the Mammoth?

RK

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Male Posts: 757
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Me, crazy?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: Dec 22, 2007, 07:24:31 AM »
JESSI COMBS CAN’T BE REAL! She must be a robot. Jessi has way too many positive qualities and no apparent defective qualities to be true. She is very talented and likes working on trucks, very beautiful, and from this vantage point, seems to be a great person that anyone would want to hang out with. With so very much in her favor how can it be true? In the past 30 years of being around and working on cars I have never come across a girl who likes our hobby/passion and actually had the talent to work on cars and trucks herself. I think Jessi must be some sort of robot perhaps a science experiment gone terribly right. What ever the case may be I am really happy to know she’s out there somewhere making the automotive world a little better for all of us. I hope one day to meet her and discover the truth behind this extraordinary person whom I aspire to be like.
If anyone here knows her, could you please tell me what she is really like? I am intrigued and doubt I will ever find out for myself.
Matt

obsess much?   i think Ian needs to become Jessi's bodyguard as well. thats kinda scary.
Max
Black Hole Racing - 84 Jackalope/79 Devil Bunny/87 Golf - Service rig: 2012 Ram 3500

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 850
  • Male Posts: 2,588
  • Member since Jan '07
  • when my toyota grows up it'll be just like my chevy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: Dec 22, 2007, 08:10:01 AM »
Not to mention having the forethought to create 'Ashley', which started over a year ago according to the date on those questions. That is the epitomy of a troll for sure!  Pure genius insanity!  (btw - I saved that webpage in case we do need future evidence)

Could you imagine if this really came to be and WE crack the case... Marlin's Marauders and the Case of The Two Jessi's  LOL I GET TO DRIVE THE MYSTERY MACHINE!  :driving: Guess I'll have to be Velma. MrsPA can be Daphne :yupyup: DTB will have to be Shaggy :disturbed: OK who wants to be Fred? RS?

He woulda been successful too if it hadn't been for you medling kids... :rofl:
« Last Edit: Dec 22, 2007, 08:19:50 AM by MrsWillyMammoth »

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: Dec 22, 2007, 08:13:12 AM »
:haha:

He woulda been successful too if it hadn't been for you medling kids... :rofl:

:yupyup:

:rofl2:

Where is the Mammoth?

Thomas P

• Member since Feb '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: Dec 22, 2007, 08:25:16 AM »
HOLY SHE/IT...... thats very sickening evidence nice find mrswilly
'14 Camry SE
SCX10 Honcho on roids!

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: Dec 22, 2007, 09:14:33 AM »

Thank you very much but it was others that did the research in the first place, I just dug a little deeper into what they already found.

We need to have her Avatar text changed from Jessi Protege to Jessi Wannabee. LOL

Where is the Mammoth?

KYOTA

• Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: Dec 22, 2007, 10:09:38 AM »
I see everyones been busy this week  :talkingn:

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #119 on: Dec 22, 2007, 10:37:53 AM »
LOL I GET TO DRIVE THE MYSTERY MACHINE!  :driving: Guess I'll have to be Velma. MrsPA can be Daphne :yupyup: DTB will have to be Shaggy :disturbed: OK who wants to be Fred? RS?

I'll be scuby, cuz I like it "doggiey"
A good day working, that's just sick :reg: