Author Topic: This is crap  (Read 1331 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
This is crap
« on: Oct 08, 2007, 10:39:09 AM »
Bush, Texas at Odds Over Death Case

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i0V7A97KgoY8Goz9la5CWe8bm7ewD8S4GA6O0

This has gone on since '94...how long will the President kowtow to Mexico?

"Ertman, 14, and Pena, 16, were gang-raped and strangled. Their bodies were found four days later.

Medellin was arrested a few days after the killings. He was told he had a right to remain silent and have a lawyer present, but the police did not tell him that he could request assistance from the Mexican consulate under the 1963 treaty."

If this angers you... comments@whitehouse.gov
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Re: This is crap
« Reply #1 on: Oct 08, 2007, 10:55:43 AM »
 OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!  :_order:

WTF does Mexico have that Bush wants so bad! We sure don't need any more illegals!
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Re: This is crap
« Reply #2 on: Oct 08, 2007, 11:08:30 AM »
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!  :_order:

WTF does Mexico have that Bush wants so bad! We sure don't need any more illegals!

I don't know. I'm worried for America.

I still think Mexico has a corrupt government and their people need to fix it. I also think with all the crap about China...we should pull out of there and start some more investment in Mexico...if we could be sure it would filter down to the common people instead of the leaders...I want to help the people of Mexico, but not cede America to them. I would be embarrassed if I were Calderon, knowing that my country couldn't survive with out pimpin' it's citizens out. The SOB has the nards to complain about the fence. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071008/pl_nm/mexico_usa_dc
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)