Author Topic: HELP!! JUST REPLACED REAR DIFF SEAL, NOW PINION IS LEAKING!! HELP UPDATED 27 MAR  (Read 9582 times)

weirdtimes_7

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 1,032
  • Member since Nov '06
    • View Profile
Where do you live in WA, i will be moving back to my home town of Washougal.. it's right by Vancouver

military_stang
:respect:

SQUIRREL MONSTER

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 151
  • Male Posts: 657
  • Member since Jul '05
  • squirrel powered by hampsterous oxide!
    • View Profile
yea, 30 bux is kinda pricey but i guess some people its a convenience if they livein a place its easier to mail stuff in.

let us know how it goes m-stang

SACD_Runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 217
  • Member since Mar '07
    • View Profile
I live near issaquah, a little town called Fall city, nestled at the base of the snoqualmie falls. :) When you come back make sure to hit up WATTORA we're more then happy to have any toyota enthuisiest join. Go to WATTORA.com to meet everyone/find upcoming events.
Starting from scratch again...

weirdtimes_7 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Nov '06
    • View Profile
oh deff. i will... i can't wait to move back home and start the wheeling i love so much.... muddy, trialy messes... HAHA, but i will be keeping that in mind, thanks buddy

military_stang

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
I salvaged all the stuff for my breathers at a local Napa auto parts, in their little fittings bins. They have everything you need right there, even the tubing. the only thing i have against the MC kit is that its black tubing (or so it seems from pics) and i like to be able to see whats going on in there to make sure its not getting clogged at all. Otherwise its close to what i spent at Napa, i think the bill was around 20 bucks. For a click of a mouse its worth the money though :P
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

weirdtimes_7 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Nov '06
    • View Profile
Ya, it's black... i still have to install mine, it's still sitting on the shelf, HAHA

military_stang

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Hey man thats like a 5 minute job what are you waiting for?! Get that useless old breather outta there!  :D
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

weirdtimes_7 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Nov '06
    • View Profile
Hey man thats like a 5 minute job what are you waiting for?! Get that useless old breather outta there!  :D

:yupyup: i know.. i just haven't had the time.. or the :beer: to do it, HAHA

military_stang