A bit of an update, it's taking longer than expected but i'm cutting less corners than I have in the past on my own stuff and i'm liking the results.
Finished the shave and truss on the front end.
the best shot i have of the truss for now, if I find that lower leading edge to cause problems I will cut and weld a better lead-in. (I may do this anyway before it's on the road depending on motivation)
the beginning stages of the core support
then flanged, gusseted, and shock tabs added
passenger inner fender starting to come together, making them bolt-on/removable
and how it's currently sitting, awaiting work on the drivers side fender well
also picked up some steel wheels and total metal innovations rock rings
as well as a '99 4runner rear axle to match my front, will use my current locked/geared third while i learn to rebuild and set up the v6 3rd one of these days
will end up setting up for leaves and trussing/armoring similar to the front
and for fun just sharing a little of what I do at work (I'm a mechanical designer at a packaging company)
That's all for now, cheers