• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
Re: girls
« Reply #60 on: Feb 12, 2007, 08:36:24 PM »
i really should have a beer in my hand for that!! amen. someone knows what im talking about. lou bickle is my hero haha.

Hell yeah!  Lou......and this guy......

RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod:

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Feb 12, 2007, 08:39:09 PM »
 :turtle3:
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Feb 12, 2007, 08:42:58 PM »

im over it.
and i thought my experience with chick was messed up! sounds like u are far from being over it by what i am reading...... u need some resolution bro..thats the only way to get over it...:pokinit: im still in love with my ex gf from years ago because i never resolved the relationship...its hard sometimes because it hurts but it has to be done. drinking and drugs are an easy escape from your problems. i've been there myself. good luck
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

kiyul4130 [OP]

• Brown Star Award
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 279
  • Male Posts: 3,265
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Turdburgalin since 1985
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Feb 12, 2007, 08:49:06 PM »
You need some help if you are blacking out and posting things you dont remember. Personally, I see this as a cry for help. :beerwhack:

ya ive gotten on here a few times and been hammered and posted. big deal. blacking out, its never happend to you? its not hard. i havent been hassled for it. i dont think ive talked :pokinit: to anyone. for some reason i just think that i can/want to read toyota tech at 4am and provide useful info to people while im trying to cook hamburgers outside on the gas bbq, pass out and wake up to my room mates showing me hamburger patties the size of silver dollars. sometimes i find it quite funny. as far as last night it was just a bad night.

friends that are actually supportive not the so called drinking friends that just laugh at him when he is plastered

as far as drinking friends, i got some of the best there are. room mate #1 been to jaillllll..............mmm atleast 6 times that i know of. room mate #2 was found passed out under the library at chico state by the police and taken back here to the house by the ambulance. lol
-kiyul-
92 1 ton ex cab, marlin dual ultimates, 42 iroks, hydro assist, flat bellied, linked and more...
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER

kiyul4130 [OP]

• Brown Star Award
  • Member since Jul '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Feb 12, 2007, 08:57:02 PM »
i ment over it in the sense of typing out my stupid story.
-kiyul-
92 1 ton ex cab, marlin dual ultimates, 42 iroks, hydro assist, flat bellied, linked and more...
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER

eazy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -6
  • Male Posts: 104
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #65 on: Feb 12, 2007, 09:07:44 PM »
hey man sounds like we have some stuff in common but it deffinitly is'nt because we're stupid we just had bad luck i went back to my wife after similar experiences five times hell i even move from kansa city to stl to be w/ her i was kissing her butt every time like i was doing some trhing wrong it took me five years to figure out that it was her hell i went to counceling for two years and she would'nt that should have told me some thing one time she had given me permision to go fishing on a friday after work so when i left i left my wallet and phone sop she would'nt think i was going some where else and she showed up where i was with the sherrif and took my house/car keys told me to have my stuff out by the end of the weekend so i did and i lived in my truck for almost two months july/aug. then when she figured out she could'nt pay the bills she called me and i came back. so then i had to catch up every thing. long story short i treated her like gold and supported her and her son for five years just to be treated like dirt and be hated every day don't waste the best years of your life like i did i was your age when i met her and i would almost give any thing to have made a different choice now i'm 27 and don't have s#$t to show for working my a$$ off for the past five years except scars and my little boy that i never get to see i'm missing all of his firsts sitting up,crawling walking that really hurts

dude don't end up like me please

ezra 

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1088
  • Male Posts: 9,756
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Feb 12, 2007, 09:28:28 PM »
room mate #2 was found passed out under the library at chico state by the police and taken back here to the house by the ambulance. lol

:rofl2:  only in chico!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

kiyul4130 [OP]

• Brown Star Award
  • Member since Jul '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: Feb 12, 2007, 09:43:36 PM »
eazy i wont. trust me im single for a very, very long time. im going to try and "meet" as many girls as i possibly can. haha
oh you know it.
-kiyul-
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER

Rockcrawlintoy

• 4 doors for more whores
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 2120
  • Male Posts: 2,338
  • Member since Dec '03
  • RIP Kyle
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #68 on: Feb 12, 2007, 09:56:18 PM »

yup only in chico. i think i need to go pull a drew

Resident Jeep Guy
2007 JKU All Stock
ECV 7-11

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1088
  • Male Posts: 9,756
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: Feb 12, 2007, 11:06:32 PM »
im going to try and "meet" as many girls as i possibly can.

Do it man!  I totally regret not being more outgoing at your age.  Hell, I regret not being more outgoing at my age!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: Feb 12, 2007, 11:26:06 PM »
you need to go out and meet other people. she was sleeping with you, and @ least 2 other guys according to you at the same time. Now she is coming into your work to drive and twist the knife.. she is a very *friendly* person, it is definately time to move on with your life. i have had my heart broken several times, and it hurts, but you have to learn (hopefully before you end up doing anymore harm to yourself) that she is purposely trying to hurt you, and no one deserves that. yes you may still love her, but it is time to move on.

One of my ex-gfs not my first girlfriend but the one i first was intimate  with burned me really bad, i had a restraining order on me until after i was 21. she got the order granted because i had prior commitments that i could not miss for the court date. i never hit her or even threatened to hit her, to this day, because of her situation (this is an even longer story, but it involes sexual abuse by her stepdad and no one beleived her, not even her own mom, when she was between 5-8 years old), i still do not completely hate her, i realize at some point in time, i did love her..... it took me over those 3 years of the restraining order to even feel confident in myself enough to really even start talking to girls again.
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

cruzila

• Go go cruzila!
  • Hawk
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,848
  • Member since May '02
  • MC20/21 Toybox #002 2.28 = 154:1
    • View Profile
    • MTA
« Reply #71 on: Feb 13, 2007, 06:08:42 AM »
it does burn when i pee and ya i got piss drunk at work last night. my ex girlfriend was kind enough to come in to eat with her boyfriend and wouldnt say a thing to me. so that = me getting destroyed and making a big scene and jackass out of my self. beer does not make me smart, an it does not make strong, but it sure makes me some damn good friends!!!!!!!!! F her. and ill beat that guy up.

1. I'd guess you were lucky not to lose the job too.

2. Alcohol is an illusion, there is no escape. eventually you will have to face your feelings.

3. Noone, here or anywhere can make you not drink. Only you can do that.

4. You be a stronger/wiser person from this. Move on, take it as you will. Later in life it won't be easier. You are who you are.

5. Drive fast take chances. (was that my out loud voice?)

6. [gump voice]that's all I have to say about that[/gump voice]

Scott
If you would like to help save the Rubicon, send money to the Rubicon Trail Foundation

Friends of Eldorado National Forest

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: Feb 13, 2007, 06:38:39 AM »
wow, some great advice and commiseration here.

:popcorn:

Good reading.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

toyotatuner

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: Feb 14, 2007, 03:42:29 PM »
Aloha Kyle,
 Hope Im not butting in, but from what I can see, and well, read, is that pretty much al of us have had our share of bad relationships and being burnt and feeling hurt. I feel for you bro, and wish that there was actually an easy fix, but in all honesty its never easy. But one thing is for sure, and im not lecturing here, but alcohol only masks what stiull exists and is only a temprary fix (i.e., for the night/weekend/whatever). Please dont resort to masking your feelings with that stuff, It is a bad habit, and eventually ity could consume your life more than your ex ever did. Im not saying drinking is bad at all, in fact i enjoy knocking a few back with freinds now and then. But try and just enjoy your friends and family and do your best to move on. Party on with your buds, it sounds like they can be a fun bunch, but dont use alcohol to mask your feelings, please. I would hate to see a fellow wheeler go down that lonsome road of alcoholism (its way worse than loosing someone you love).And most definetly go and meet some hotties and have a good time. Your still young, loving and loosing is part of life, sad but true. But, true friends and family will always be there for you.
Aloha,
Johnny

86bobbedtoy

• Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: Feb 14, 2007, 06:45:15 PM »
amen.

kiyul4130 [OP]

• Brown Star Award
  • Member since Jul '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: Feb 15, 2007, 03:16:29 AM »
-kiyul-
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER

weirdtimes_7

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 1,032
  • Member since Nov '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: Feb 15, 2007, 07:20:23 AM »
Trust me bro, i know what your going through.... my "wife" has decided to become someone i do not know, become an angry, lying, disrespectful, pregnant dog... and it's looking like it's going to end in devorce, which is sad, knowing that her and i have only been married for less than two month's.

It's going to be hard for me, but i know i am strong. I say that now, but i guess i will find out how strong i am when the time come's.

Good luck and do your thing, there ain't no one in this world who can telll you what yo do but yourself.... they are just suggestions to try and help you get through the time's of need....

military_stang
:respect: