Author Topic: I think im in love!!!  (Read 3060 times)

Ramrod

• smelling like vag and loving it
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -59
  • Male Posts: 3,600
  • Member since Jan '05
  • fully bodied & Fully getting it
    • View Profile
I think im in love!!!
« on: Oct 25, 2006, 06:19:58 PM »
with my new benelli super black eagle II that is!!!.

Picked this bad boy up 1 week ago today and love it more every time I look at any part of it (except the reciept)

Here is a shitty pick up it on saturday with its first birds

and heres a link to its website with specs and a cool video

http://www.benelliusa.com/firearms/sbe2.tpl

I doubt any of you care but thought I would share that with you :dunno:

tom w.

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 760
  • Member since Jul '06
    • View Profile
Re: I think im in love!!!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 25, 2006, 06:34:02 PM »
i just did some quail huntin with a dude that had the nova pump model... wish i coulda tried it out. he seemed to like it a lot...

Ramrod [OP]

• Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Oct 25, 2006, 06:39:05 PM »
yeah my main duck hunting partner shoots a nova and loves it,  I hiked all around looking for some quail but couldnt find any when I was actually looking for them.  Those are a pair of green wing teal I got on the duck season opener.  This gun is the bomb!!, if you have the money and hunt alot and want a durable super reliable gun this is the gun to get.  ive been through 2 cheaper shotguns in the last 2 duck seasons

tom w.

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jul '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 25, 2006, 06:42:45 PM »
right now i've got a new england firearms singleshot 20 gauge... it gets the job done for now. i don't hunt that often... i prefer clay pigeons. a lot easier to find than live game haha

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 25, 2006, 06:59:36 PM »
if you have the money

They aint cheap, but they're super nice!  I'd love to be able to own one, but right now I only have a smith&wesson pump and an 870 pump.  Used the 870 maybe twice, went to clean and lube last winter and couldn't even slide it!  The stock had swollen so much that it wouldn't even budge.  The store I bought it from had since closed it's doors, and the warranty had run out.  Haven't touched it since, probably won't touch it after it starts gettin wet cause I know I'll probably break it outa frustration.  I need a synthetic stock!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Ramrod [OP]

• Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Oct 25, 2006, 07:04:22 PM »
They aint cheap, but they're super nice!  I'd love to be able to own one, but right now I only have a smith&wesson pump and an 870 pump.  Used the 870 maybe twice, went to clean and lube last winter and couldn't even slide it!  The stock had swollen so much that it wouldn't even budge.  The store I bought it from had since closed it's doors, and the warranty had run out.  Haven't touched it since, probably won't touch it after it starts gettin wet cause I know I'll probably break it outa frustration.  I need a synthetic stock!

an cwa edition 870 my dad won at a dinner is what gun i used, abused and finally wore out last season but its getting "rebuilt" right now and should be good to go soon.  My old boss was having lots of problems with the wood swelling on his 870 in heavy rains but mine never had a problem even when i dropped it to the bottom of 6 feet of salt water last season.

tom w.  the new england firearms shotguns are great that was the gun that got me into hunting and what I shot my first thing ever with.  A band tailed pigeon when I was 7.

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Oct 25, 2006, 07:11:28 PM »
The ONLY problem I've ever had with the s&w was after shooting over 100 rounds in quick succession.  It got hot and took more effort to thingy it, but it's butter smooth cocking under regular conditions and has a slide release button 3X wider than the remington for those cold finger mornings  :shudder:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

cheap sunglasses

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 59
  • Male Posts: 256
  • Member since Dec '05
  • Soon to be shorter and slower :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Oct 25, 2006, 08:38:01 PM »
My buddy has a 12ga pump benelli in camo, cant remember the model though, mighta been the supernova. Nice gun.
'82 on 35's, not much else.

Duffil

• *lurker*
  • Turtle Points: 138
  • Male Posts: 4,844
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • PhotoBucket
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #8 on: Oct 25, 2006, 09:51:15 PM »
Very nice!!

tom w.

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jul '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Oct 26, 2006, 07:52:40 AM »
tom w.  the new england firearms shotguns are great that was the gun that got me into hunting and what I shot my first thing ever with.  A band tailed pigeon when I was 7.

unless i ever get really serious on hunting, that's all i'll ever need. my brother has a mossberg 500 12 gauge and a NEF 20... he uses the single shot more often. they're a lot easier to carry around.

yotamckimboy4x4

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -177
  • Male Posts: 354
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Oct 26, 2006, 09:30:33 AM »
i agree pat i have the same gun and i love it to death. best shotgun i have had so far.
"We ride together, We die together, YOTABOYS FOR LIFE"    85 toy pickup 5 inch springs 2inch body lift, 36" IROKS, custom front bumper
"HOLD ON TIGHT"

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #11 on: Oct 26, 2006, 09:59:34 AM »
i havent had a problem with my remington 870 yet, but its dry out here all the time.
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Oct 26, 2006, 12:30:20 PM »
Have ya ever shot a Franchi SPAS-12?  :drooling:  Kick ass!!!  Sooo much fun!!  Don't recommend shooting it with the hook looped around your arm doing the one hand shot!  I thought I broke my arm!
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen