small update...haven't gotten a front limit strap yet, but I took it out a couple more times. So far so good but it doesn't climb like I want and there is too much body roll. So I spent a few hours yesterday at a friends shop playing with oil and nitrogen levels.
I started with:
front 260psi +30cc oil
rear 180psi +40cc oil
Keep in mind the "+" is over the stock level
now I am at
front 160psi +100cc oil
rear 130psi +70cc oil
the "+" here is over what I have already added.
So what did it accomplish? Well, the ride height is about 1-2 inches lower. I have about 3-3 1/2 inches of shaft showing front and rear. But the biggest improvement is that now it has almost no body roll
Before I brought it into the shop I ran it around in the field behind the shop. It got a decent amount of roll in the dirt, and a TON of body roll on pavement. Now when I run around the field, it stays perfectly level. rears won't bottom out, and the front will bottom softly(as opposed to periodic hard bang I got in Moab).
Getting off my trailer, I have to make a right turn on the street going into my garage, normally I have to back up and adjust unless I want it to sit a foot high on the passenger side, and this time I pulled in there was no noticeable roll:)
I am also installing an anti-rock in the rear...should be really sweet, hoping to hit either Billings or Indy next weekend, depending on the weather over the passes
Oh ya, I also added 45cc of oil to my front air bumps, and aired them up to 60 psi, so it should prevent the "soft bottom" I was getting in the front
I lost a lot of motivation this summer, and wasn't too interested in wheeling, and after doing the front links I got some motivation back, but it really didn't seem to be what I wanted.
After a bunch of tweaking, and I am sure there will be more, it keeps getting better, everytime. Motivation is back