Author Topic: Willy Nilly  (Read 152234 times)

Doof

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,205
  • Member since Apr '07
  • establised summer of 89
    • View Profile
Re: Willy Nilly
« Reply #390 on: Jan 14, 2008, 12:08:48 PM »
have you talked to johnny law yet? whats going on with this case anyways? as it stand right now

skipnrocks [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 212
  • Male Posts: 2,363
  • Member since Mar '06
  • DUDE YOU DID WHAT?
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: Jan 14, 2008, 12:13:07 PM »
They will be sending an oficial letter early this week and give them a week to comply or we will be taking them to court.  Other than that I dont know.  I called again last week and they refused to tell me what they think that I owe them.  I thought it would help if not only I proved that I owed them nothing but that they were really trying to screw me!
Life is too short!!!   Do something with it!!!

WILLYNILLY
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=23944.new#new

Doof

• Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: Jan 14, 2008, 12:14:23 PM »
thats gay... so since you have to contact them by phone there is no way to get over and fill your cam memory card with pics is there?

skipnrocks [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Mar '06
  • DUDE YOU DID WHAT?
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: Jan 14, 2008, 01:06:05 PM »
I already did that, not only that but I have proof of purchase on everything on that rig!!

WILLYNILLY

Doof

• Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: Jan 14, 2008, 01:27:29 PM »
:beerchug: it sounds like you got your :pokinit: squared away then

skipnrocks [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Mar '06
  • DUDE YOU DID WHAT?
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: Jan 14, 2008, 03:03:55 PM »
we will see, i maintain little faith in the system...

WILLYNILLY

Doof

• Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: Jan 14, 2008, 04:29:22 PM »
as do i, but maybe it might have a glitch (sp) and turn good for a case or two

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: Jan 15, 2008, 03:11:16 PM »
we will see, i maintain little faith in the system...

Don't get your hopes down about the system.  If you've got receipts and proof of ownership on everything you've got, there is no way in hell that the shop has any ground to stand on.  You're just going to cut their legs out from under them with anything they say.  If you do wind up going to court, I would have everything tabbed or colorcoded, so that when they say "well he owes us for the front axle"  you can just whip out your receipts for that, and say "No I don't, got the receipts right here."  No fumbling through papers, having to figure out what your receipt says from when you accidently ran it through the washer, etc.  :gap:  Do all that before hand, so that when you show up, the judge can tell right away that you've got your :pokinit: together, you're an upstanding member of society, etc.  Remember, first appearances are everything, even in a courtroom.  If you show up in a suit and tie, with all your papers in a nice neat file, and the shop owner shows up in jeans, with all his :pokinit: in one manila folder, papers poking out the side, etc.  Its gonna make you look real good.  :yesnod:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

Doof

• Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: Jan 15, 2008, 03:24:12 PM »
BD brings up a good pont... dress as if you were meeting the president and proposing to him to write a grant to keep all the wheelin trails open

DanS

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 5
  • Male Posts: 434
  • Member since May '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: Jan 15, 2008, 05:39:40 PM »
BD brings up a good pont... dress as if you were meeting the president and proposing to him to write a grant to keep all the wheelin trails open

X2
Wow, been looking at my 4Runner rust away too long, need some inspiration and here I will find it...!

85 Toyota 4Runner, solid axle, 22Re, original paint and graphics and not a straight panel to be found!

skipnrocks [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Mar '06
  • DUDE YOU DID WHAT?
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: Jan 15, 2008, 06:30:01 PM »
Good advise guys,  Thanks BD,  I will definatly take the advise!  It just stinks that it will take a court a year just to take the case to the judge and then it could take longer from there,  Just bums me outhow much time andeffort I have put into this and some greedy b*std is trying to rob me of it!  Despite my reservations I am confident that this guys lies will catch him and its going to cost him big.

Spoke with the attourney today and he took a list of demands for the shop, mainly releasing it as promised, and that if he doesnt comply that we are prepared to take him to court.  So he will put it in oficial letter have it delivered and f there is no responce I have till feb 14 to file suit.  Ill keep you guys informed!

WILLYNILLY

Doof

• Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: Jan 15, 2008, 11:20:11 PM »
go get the b*std!!!

skipnrocks [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Mar '06
  • DUDE YOU DID WHAT?
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: Jan 16, 2008, 04:31:47 AM »
If he doenst release my rig I am going to, if I had more time I would do it period, the guy needs a lesson but its going to be difficult with school, they have a real strick attendance policy (10% absenses) which in some classes is only 2 and its an automatic fail....  So I am hoping things go well!

WILLYNILLY

Doof

• Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: Jan 17, 2008, 09:16:36 AM »
what school do you go to that you cant miss any class or its a fail?

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: Jan 17, 2008, 02:51:45 PM »
That sucks dude. :thumbdown: Hope it all works out well for ya, without having to go to court.  Be awesome to be able to get your jeep soon.  :yesnod: 

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

*** YELLER ***

• BIGMIKE SAID I WAS A CLOWN SO .... GUESS THATS THAT
  • Turtle Points: 314
  • Male Posts: 4,686
  • Member since Oct '05
  • USMC NO BETTER FRIEND NO WORSE ENEMY
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #405 on: Jan 17, 2008, 06:00:28 PM »
WTF  Well its not april so this aint no joke  :yikes: but WHAT THE F*&$ I just got caught up and this is BULL  :pokinit: you gotta be kidden me  :tantrum: how can he do this  :dunno: the low life piece  :pokinit: oh well I dont need to go on you know  :tantrum: but F*$% dude this is BS and well I just dont get it how people can do this to honest folks and not have a concious  :down:

Spencer I truely hope this works out for you GOOD LUCK

DAVE

:usa: :beerwhack:
MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT I HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO OFFER THIS FORUM  :moon:
except BACON

Doof

• Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: Jan 18, 2008, 12:08:24 PM »
you got a PM coming your way as soon as the messages are working again

fyi

skipnrocks [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Mar '06
  • DUDE YOU DID WHAT?
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: Jan 18, 2008, 07:30:03 PM »
WTF  Well its not april so this aint no joke  :yikes: but WHAT THE F*&$ I just got caught up and this is BULL  :pokinit: you gotta be kidden me  :tantrum: how can he do this  :dunno: the low life piece  :pokinit: oh well I dont need to go on you know  :tantrum: but F*$% dude this is BS and well I just dont get it how people can do this to honest folks and not have a concious  :down:

Spencer I truely hope this works out for you GOOD LUCK

DAVE

Thanks Dave, yea it burns me, this guy trys to sell himself as an honest christian guy, by the books sort of person and hes full of it.  Pisses me off to no end.  I wish I wasnt in school I would track down these others he has screwed and file a huge lawsuit on him!  People like that make the world crap!   

what school do you go to that you cant miss any class or its a fail?
  Im in grad school, and aparently its a government thing, they dont like us to miss so you fail a class if you miss 10percent of the time.

That sucks dude. :thumbdown: Hope it all works out well for ya, without having to go to court.  Be awesome to be able to get your jeep soon.  :yesnod: 

Thanks bd, i really hope heill let it go, i just want my rig back, if I wasnt in school right now I may have more fight but I just want my stuff!

Thanks guys for the support.  It feels good to be back on here, I have been having withdrawls,  at first the site was down and it sucked and then it was up but I couldnt log on and reply which sucked worse!  But then I remembered bein on our other comp in the house and not logging off and so I tried it and I was still loged on!! Cool stuff made my day!!   Im glad these marlin guys are geting it fixed im sure its been  a headache but I give em props for doin it and keepin it all goin!!

WILLYNILLY

*** YELLER ***

• Member since Oct '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #408 on: Jan 18, 2008, 08:07:04 PM »

I am gonna track down these others he has screwed thanks to the internet and his present and former employees and file a huge lawsuit on him!  People like that suck and will pay for their mistakes of screwing others  :tantrum:

i just want my rig back, just because Im in school right now don't mean I wont fight but I am gonna get my stuff back!   :yesnod: :biggthumpup:

OK buddy I fixed it for ya now get to work  :disturbed: oh wait a new thread will be started BRB

except BACON

*** YELLER ***

• Member since Oct '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #409 on: Jan 18, 2008, 08:13:55 PM »
HEHEHE  :disturbed: OLDYELLER has spoken  :eyebrow:  :clap2:  :dunno:

hope it helps  :thumbs:

http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=41216.0

except BACON

skipnrocks [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Mar '06
  • DUDE YOU DID WHAT?
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: Jan 18, 2008, 08:17:23 PM »
LOL I am going to fight till I get my rig back, and if goes to court I will be tracking these people down and the b*std will pay!!!  Not only will it help them but my case as well!!  And maybe as a mob the b*std will go belly up!!!

I have atleast one person he has done this too who has agreed to give testimony, and atleast on past employee, and posably three!  So I will keep lookin till the time comes to use it.  I also talked to the attourney he said the letter will go out monday and he has ten days  to comply or we will be taking him to court!

Crap I gotta go, oldyeller has posted a thread!!  BBL

WILLYNILLY

skipnrocks [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Mar '06
  • DUDE YOU DID WHAT?
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: Jan 18, 2008, 08:20:35 PM »
Rock on Dave you da man!!! I like it,maybe someone else has been through it has some good advise.  I have alread gotten some here but more is always better!

LOL I never cought this till I was reading back again....  I thought you were going to fax me that proposal for when I meet the president AJ?   

WILLYNILLY

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #412 on: Jan 18, 2008, 08:55:48 PM »
here ya go heres some  :pokinit:  fer ya.... lol   well i just got home from vacation which was crazy, my sister got married so im sure you can imagine!  Oh and you wanna know a doozie, the shop I work on my rig in  wont release it.   I went to pick it up for the painters and the guy is trying to claim that I owe him money....  I guess montana has really strick rules and even though I can provide the paperwork that says I dont owe him anything I have to take him to court to get it released.  My attourney is writing him demanding its release but if he refuses I have to take him to court, and it could be more than a year just to get the case heard in the court room.  Its just gay, the guy owed me a favor, I made him put it in writing and then he tried to deny it, and when I told him I still had the written document he tried to say we should work it out!!! What a retard,  I cant stand dishonest people!!!  What makes people think they have a right to take advantage of other?  Anyways other than that, I just started back up at school, hopefully its good, teachers seem good for the most part...   
dont give up Man,  find as many poeple as you can that he has screwed  and file a clas action suit  and OWN THAT :moon:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Doof

• Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: Jan 18, 2008, 11:43:00 PM »
:funny:

and i lost the fax numbers... :dunno: where they went, my dog might have eaten them

skipnrocks [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Mar '06
  • DUDE YOU DID WHAT?
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: Jan 19, 2008, 06:57:41 AM »
of course  :inthedark:

WILLYNILLY

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: Jan 19, 2008, 09:30:53 AM »
whats the scoop on the signed/in writing documentation of your agreement?  :dunno: Have you gone in and talked to him about it?

I wasn't aware that he was claiming to be an upright, Christian man.  Can you use that on him at all?  You know, bring up his morals and ethics, and that you'd expect a true Christian to have some?  Mabye back it up biblically? :dunno:  if he'd bite or not, but guilt can do wonders if you play it the right way :thumbs:

What would happen if you reported it stolen?  :disturbed:

-Ronald Reagan

crawlerdan

• Turtle Points: 1319
  • Male Posts: 4,770
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: Jan 19, 2008, 10:30:50 AM »
i would consider reporting it stolen like BD said. just tell the cops you know who and where it is, might be worth a try

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: Jan 19, 2008, 10:51:46 AM »
i would consider reporting it stolen like BD said. just tell the cops you know who and where it is, might be worth a try

If you have ALL of the paperwork, the title, the written agreement, etc. etc. etc. what he is doing is stealing. :thumbs:

Just thought of something too.  I don't know how extensive your pics are in here, as far as what you've purchased and what not, but you may want to print out the pics and put them in your file as well.  That way is stuff "disappears" from your jeep while its in the shop, and you've got the receipts plus pics showing the install, he's screwed.

-Ronald Reagan

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 759
  • Male Posts: 13,855
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #418 on: Jan 19, 2008, 11:13:58 AM »
I read just a small portion and may be repeating some questions, Did you sign any paperwork for any repairs? If you didn't he has no legal right to hold your vehicle. Sadly that does not get your vehicle back but I have a suggestion.....

Pirate!!

I would contact the department that handles vehicle theft and embezzlement and see if there is a case and they may take action.

The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

skipnrocks [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Mar '06
  • DUDE YOU DID WHAT?
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: Jan 19, 2008, 04:42:22 PM »

I called the PD they said I cant report it stolen since I took it there!
If you have ALL of the paperwork, the title, the written agreement, etc. etc. etc. what he is doing is stealing. :thumbs:

Just thought of something too.  I don't know how extensive your pics are in here, as far as what you've purchased and what not, but you may want to print out the pics and put them in your file as well.  That way is stuff "disappears" from your jeep while its in the shop, and you've got the receipts plus pics showing the install, he's screwed.

I do have multiple copies of all the stuff on there pluss proof of purchase but printing them and writing comentary on them would be very wise too, thanks!   

I read just a small portion and may be repeating some questions, Did you sign any paperwork for any repairs? If you didn't he has no legal right to hold your vehicle. Sadly that does not get your vehicle back but I have a suggestion.....

Pirate!!

I would contact the department that handles vehicle theft and embezzlement and see if there is a case and they may take action.

I did that, montana calls it there cosumer protection council, but its a joke, you submit a written complaint to them and they put it on state paper and send it to the company.  When the guy told me that, I asked if they could help me get my jeep out and he said no all we do is write letters.  Couldnt even tell me who could help me!  What a waste.

I have not sighned any paperwork for repairs and even though he has not a leg  to stand on he is using the law to keep me away!  I even called the courthouse and explained my situation and the lady said the the city attourneys wouldnt be able to talk to me for weeks, I told here I could provide documentation and proof that he was working outside his legal rights as a shop, and asked if I provided it if they could order the release of my rig while I take the guy to court, and she said she was pretty sure It didnt matter what I could prove it would have to goto trial!  How gay, another way the bad guy is protected, glad he has rights!! But what happened to mine?  I will have to ask my attourney to look into it further.  I had lunch with a buddy of mine I gotoschool with and he said the same thing happened to him and the shop guy was convicted of fraud and the state did nothing but order him to pay, which 2 years later he hasnt seen a cent!  It took this kid 2 years and 24grand in legal fees to get the guy convicted.  But why with sufficient evidence will the judge not order its release, trial pending?

WILLYNILLY