Author Topic: HAPPY BIRFDAY FORDFREAKCHIK  (Read 8845 times)

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY BIRFDAY FORDFREAKCHIK
« Reply #30 on: Apr 25, 2006, 09:08:22 PM »
Women are like wine, they get better with age :yupyup:

Happy Birthday sugar   :eyebrow:
:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

Shamb

• Raisin in the making..
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 133
  • Male Posts: 3,414
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Proud Parent
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Apr 25, 2006, 09:17:32 PM »
oh crap, she can legally drink now, watch out! 

Happy B-day  :biggthumpup:
R.I.P to my Papa, I miss you pops......

Knowledge is power  www.pirate4x4.com/forum

New Buildup in process 85' 4runner "Bad Decisions"
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=52566.0

Check out my 1-ton build up thread
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=22600.0

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #32 on: Apr 25, 2006, 09:46:32 PM »
Awww I can feel the :love: Me, Blackdog and Ruger are headed out for a couple of drinks, but we're comin back early cuz they have to work in the AM.

thanks guys!! :love:

Happy Birfday, hope you get lots of 'migo parts as presents.

Thank you! Me tooo!!! :hyper:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Apr 25, 2006, 11:51:39 PM »
Awww I can feel the :love: Me, Blackdog and Ruger are headed out for a couple of drinks, but we're comin back early cuz they have to work in the AM.

thanks guys!! :love:

Thank you! Me tooo!!! :hyper:

Yeah, we went :yupyup:  FFC and RUGER are still down the street :boozer:  I had to come home early because I have to go to work, but don't worry, we brought her 21st in in style :yupyup:  :thumbs:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #34 on: Apr 26, 2006, 01:09:32 AM »
Yeah, we went :yupyup:  FFC and RUGER are still down the street :boozer:  I had to come home early because I have to go to work, but don't worry, we brought her 21st in in style :yupyup:  :thumbs:

Yeah, we're back now... I had to climb the fence to get back into the complex :ack: I'm alright :thumbs: :rofl:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

the1melinda

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 23
  • Female Posts: 0
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Apr 26, 2006, 11:20:29 AM »
We love ya, sister, even if you are a Ford/Migo gal   :ack: 

:rofl2: 

EJNOY THE BIG TWO-ONE!!!   :beerchug: 

Hey FFC! Happy (day after) 21st!!!!
Sorry it's late but I was off yesterday voluteering for the Police Department. They made me get really drunk   :beerchug:and then I had to do some DUI tests for the new recruits (they were HOT too so it was fun)
Anyway hope your day was great!  ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways...chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, boby throughly used up, totally worn out and screaming...DAMN WHAT A RIDE!!!

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Apr 26, 2006, 01:38:02 PM »
  She picked on me on my birthday.. :disturbed:.. Besides, Women are like trucks, they may have a few miles on them, the bodies may not up to showroom quality, and there may be sags and creases, with gravity winning the battle, we ooh and aah over the pretty new models, but the old dependable one has too much for us to part with.    What would you want to drive? A new untest model, or one that's going to ride good, and handles well in the curves. :eyebrow:

What they want is to keep the old model, put it in the backyard, and get that pretty new model they've been oooohing and ahhhing over.
They'll take the old model out when they don't care about making an impression and just want to go out and have some fun with the comfy model they're so used to.
They don't want to risk damaging the shiny new model, after all.
But when it's time for a night out on the town they'll get that pretty new model, all polished and shiny, out to show off so their buddies can oooooo and ahhhhh over it.
But that new model is costly, a lot of upkeep and can be very high maintenence. In the end they realize the new model is just too much work.
So they go to get the comfy old model out of the backyard fully expecting it will still start for him....
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Apr 26, 2006, 01:41:39 PM »

Sorry it's late but I was off yesterday voluteering for the Police Department. They made me get really drunk   :beerchug:and then I had to do some DUI tests for the new recruits (they were HOT too so it was fun)
WOW!! Let me know next time they need more volunteers!! I'll be on the next flight out!! Hot police recruits and free beer!!  :eyebrow: 
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Apr 26, 2006, 01:47:32 PM »
Ah! I remember my 21st b-day!!   :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :reg: 
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Apr 26, 2006, 01:56:50 PM »
By my 21st birthday, in NJ, I had already been legal for 3 years. :beer:
Ah yes, the good ol' 'pre-AIDS/Just Say No' Cheech and Chong days of unbridled decedance!

Where is the Mammoth?

V-Man

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 29
  • Male Posts: 792
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Apr 26, 2006, 03:42:43 PM »

What they want is to keep the old model, put it in the backyard, and get that pretty new model they've been oooohing and ahhhing over.
They'll take the old model out when they don't care about making an impression and just want to go out and have some fun with the comfy model they're so used to.
They don't want to risk damaging the shiny new model, after all.
But when it's time for a night out on the town they'll get that pretty new model, all polished and shiny, out to show off so their buddies can oooooo and ahhhhh over it.
But that new model is costly, a lot of upkeep and can be very high maintenence. In the end they realize the new model is just too much work.
So they go to get the comfy old model out of the backyard fully expecting it will still start for him....

I think  :headscratch: that's what I was saying.. If that old model is still in the back yard, and she not got another driver, it likely to be a real challange to get her started.   She's must likely to tell ya to kiss her  :moon:

V-Man

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 29
  • Male Posts: 792
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Apr 26, 2006, 03:51:06 PM »
By my 21st birthday, in NJ, I had already been legal for 3 years. :beer:
Ah yes, the good ol' 'pre-AIDS/Just Say No' Cheech and Chong days of unbridled decedance!

Ya I remember my days in the Land of OZ..... 16years  old,  drinking Fosters, dating women in their early 20's... Sailing the high seas.   No parents....

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #42 on: Apr 26, 2006, 05:19:13 PM »

Sorry it's late but I was off yesterday voluteering for the Police Department. They made me get really drunk   :beerchug:and then I had to do some DUI tests for the new recruits (they were HOT too so it was fun)

:rofl: That is way too funny
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

the1melinda

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Apr 27, 2006, 10:56:58 AM »
WOW!! Let me know next time they need more volunteers!! I'll be on the next flight out!! Hot police recruits and free beer!!  :eyebrow: 

I will let you know sister! You'll have to make a special trip. I was the only female in the volunteer group so it was pretty funny watching the guys get drunk and a few of them.... :reg:
 I learned quite a bit like....if you've been drinking (but aren't too drunk to drive)  :driving: before you get in the vehicle wash your mouth out with water..that way if you get pulled over and they make you blow...it won't register as high as it would if you didn't wash your mouth out....Just a friendly little FYI for my Marlin people  :love:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways...chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, boby throughly used up, totally worn out and screaming...DAMN WHAT A RIDE!!!

the1melinda

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Apr 27, 2006, 10:59:09 AM »
:rofl: That is way too funny

Hey I'm a civic minded kind of girl! Here to volunteer whereever I am needed...But I really like the hot cops and drinking volunteerism the best.  :cool:

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 921
  • Male Posts: 3,518
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: Apr 27, 2006, 11:14:25 AM »
Hey I'm a civic minded kind of girl! Here to volunteer whereever I am needed...But I really like the hot cops and drinking volunteerism the best.  :cool:

:clap2:  For this I commend you!   

I like to Drive!

the1melinda

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Apr 27, 2006, 12:29:14 PM »
:clap2:  For this I commend you!   

Thanks Wermz  ;)    You just let me know if you need any volunteering done and I'll get right on it as long as there is  :beerchug:

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #47 on: Apr 27, 2006, 03:24:32 PM »

From a woman's point of view I guess it can't get better than that, free booze, and freshly buffed-out recruits. Just doing your civic duty.

shad

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -182
  • Male Posts: 392
  • Member since Mar '05
  • waiting for warmer wheeling weather
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Apr 27, 2006, 04:00:32 PM »
Happy B-day.
Don't drink too much.
86 Toyota 4 runner
22re screaming on 4.56's rolling 35's
My cardomain page

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #49 on: Apr 27, 2006, 04:03:31 PM »
Well well, finally I've been able to stop for a few mins of catch up on a couple of threads, this bein one of em :disturbed: I've been workin on the Migo all week, and I haven't even made it home.  I stopped at the library to get online for a lil bit :hahaha:

:psss: Mom said I HAVE to be home by 5... Hmmmmmm I wonder what she's doin :think: :disturbed:

Happy B-day.
Don't drink too much.

Thanks shad :greengrin: I didn't drink much, as a matter of fact Rich (RUGER) told me the next mornin that he was surprised at my self control, I didn't really get as drunk as he was thinkin I would.  Only 4 drinks all night :thumbs: :gap:

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #50 on: Apr 27, 2006, 04:10:24 PM »
Well well, finally I've been able to stop for a few mins of catch up on a couple of threads, this bein one of em :disturbed: I've been workin on the Migo all week, and I haven't even made it home.  I stopped at the library to get online for a lil bit :hahaha:

:psss: Mom said I HAVE to be home by 5... Hmmmmmm I wonder what she's doin :think: :disturbed:

Thanks shad :greengrin: I didn't drink much, as a matter of fact Rich (RUGER) told me the next mornin that he was surprised at my self control, I didn't really get as drunk as he was thinkin I would.  Only 4 drinks all night :thumbs: :gap:

Drinking at 21 isn't what it used to be, just means you don't have to hide and you can throw that fake I.D. away. :rofl:

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #51 on: Apr 27, 2006, 04:18:33 PM »
Drinking at 21 isn't what it used to be, just means you don't have to hide and you can throw that fake I.D. away. :rofl:

:nope: I didn't have a fake ID :nonono: But it is nice to be able to go into a bar, that was my first time.... it was kinda cool :disturbed:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Apr 27, 2006, 07:48:49 PM »

Guess I don't have to have my goatee to make me look older anymore either then, huh?
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Apr 27, 2006, 07:52:12 PM »

once your 21 and legal, the rush goes away.... after i turned 21, i pretty much stopped drinking...... i drank way more before i was 21
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2006, 08:22:13 PM »
Right there with ya jim74.  I was ordering pitchers at a local pizza joint before I was 16.  The day I turned 21 they finally card me, and the look I got was  :yikes:.   They thought I was using a fake ID on my 21st!  Until they realized that they never carded me before! 
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen