Author Topic: Muhammad cartoon and general rants regarding the state of the world!  (Read 21556 times)

TigerToy

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 77
  • Member since Apr '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
I fully agree :yupyup:  We cannot do anything to the world to destroy it.  Even if there is a nuclear holocaust, life somewhere will prevail, and another cycle of the earth's existence will continue.  (If Christ doesn't come back first, but that is a different topic) 

The world is entirely about competition, the left wingers are the ones that encourage cooperation!!  Look at unions!! No offense to any union workers out there, I will be one in the future, I know, but Unions encourage mediocrity!!!  As long as they fulfill their quota, they won't get fired.  There is no encouragment to go above and beyond.  They'll get a raise every year or so, so why work harder for it?  :dunno:  Personally, I think we as a himan race have screwed our selves into this population mess.  We've eliminated a lot of the things that slowed population growth.  I beleive that God, nature, whatever you want to beleive, created/caused natural disaster, plagues, diseases,  etc.  Even as far as enforcing seatbelt laws, helmet laws, aibag requirments and all that.  As stupid as this may sound, we as a race are making it safe (and less fun) for us to live, so that we may actually die of old age.  We are essentially trying to eliminate natural causes of population control.

I apologize for erroneously posting the Robin Williams thing.  I felt it was relatable, and I recieved it with the author being Robin Williams :thumbs:

Unions only encourage mediocrity if the culture is a culture of individualism.  This may be hard to believe, but group outweighs self in almost all Eastern cultures.  This means that an individual works because it is part of his/her duty to the group.  I could also point out that Ananias and Sapphira were killed because they did not fulfill their duty to the group.  Of course, the counter argument is that it was because they lied, but I don't really buy it.  The object lesson was that the group was more important than the individual.

The second part - you are kinda right.  Diabetes should have been selected out of the gene pool a long freaking time ago.  Wisdom teeth are in the process of being selected out of industrial societies.  Because of human compassion we have increased our genetic load - the ramifications of which we do not yet understand.

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
I love the talk about how big of a problem reproduction is!  I've said it before and I'll say it again: those commercials where the guy's in a poverty stricken 3rd world country sayin "30,000 kids died last night alone, won't you help?", I always think that if that many die and there's still a growing problem then more need to die rather than trying to save them.  They're obviously too dumb to practice safe sex, and know before doing so that they will not be able to feed their children yet they still pop them out like a pez dispenser.  If you really wanna help people go over and tie the tubes of everybody at puberty and above and educate all the pre-pubecents on safe sex and responsable ethical reproduction....then swing back to our ghettos and trailer parks.  I firmly believe there should be extensive tests prior to being able to reporduce, we don't need any more idiots in the world  :rockingout:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

burnyota

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -36
  • Male Posts: 567
  • Member since Mar '04
    • View Profile
    • BURNYOTA
85 p/u, marlin#208, built 22R on propane, old school longs, 5.29's / detroits, bobbed, chopped, and flopped

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
I love the talk about how big of a problem reproduction is! I've said it before and I'll say it again: those commercials where the guy's in a poverty stricken 3rd world country sayin "30,000 kids died last night alone, won't you help?", I always think that if that many die and there's still a growing problem then more need to die rather than trying to save them. They're obviously too dumb to practice safe sex, and know before doing so that they will not be able to feed their children yet they still pop them out like a pez dispenser. If you really wanna help people go over and tie the tubes of everybody at puberty and above and educate all the pre-pubecents on safe sex and responsable ethical reproduction....then swing back to our ghettos and trailer parks. I firmly believe there should be extensive tests prior to being able to reporduce, we don't need any more idiots in the world :rockingout:
once again, could not agree more! :thumbs:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
So, President Bush and Secretary Rumsfeld are sitting in a bar.

A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Rumsfeld sitting over there?"

The bartender  says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor!  What are  you guys doing in here?"

Bush says, "We're planning WW III."

And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde with big tits."

The guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big tits? Why kill a blonde with big tits?"

Bush turns to Rumsfeld and says, "See, I told you no one cares about the 140 million Muslims".

:rofl2:

Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

TigerToy

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 77
  • Member since Apr '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
I love the talk about how big of a problem reproduction is!  I've said it before and I'll say it again: those commercials where the guy's in a poverty stricken 3rd world country sayin "30,000 kids died last night alone, won't you help?", I always think that if that many die and there's still a growing problem then more need to die rather than trying to save them.  They're obviously too dumb to practice safe sex, and know before doing so that they will not be able to feed their children yet they still pop them out like a pez dispenser.  If you really wanna help people go over and tie the tubes of everybody at puberty and above and educate all the pre-pubecents on safe sex and responsable ethical reproduction....then swing back to our ghettos and trailer parks.  I firmly believe there should be extensive tests prior to being able to reporduce, we don't need any more idiots in the world  :rockingout:

LOL, and who is in charge of the tests? Hitler?  Who determines genetic fitness?  Ethical reproduction? What is that?  How about mandatory abortions? Too dumb to practice safe sex?  What are they going to do? Go to the 7-11 and buy a box of trojans?  And how do you educate people who don't speak your language and have a very deep and justified distrust of westerners?  Of course, people are trying to get people educated right now, but it takes years and years of work to develop enough trust with native populations to get them to listen to you.  Hell from the sound of it, if you had your way, you would not be around to make the argument.

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
LOL, and who is in charge of the tests? Hitler? Who determines genetic fitness? Ethical reproduction? What is that? How about mandatory abortions? Too dumb to practice safe sex? What are they going to do? Go to the 7-11 and buy a box of trojans? And how do you educate people who don't speak your language and have a very deep and justified distrust of westerners? Of course, people are trying to get people educated right now, but it takes years and years of work to develop enough trust with native populations to get them to listen to you. Hell from the sound of it, if you had your way, you would not be around to make the argument.

From the sound of the intelligent responses I have seen from Nate, I would beg to differ. I am glad to have him around.
So I suppose you think it is perfectly OK for poverty level and below families to reproduce without worrying about the consequence. Or perhaps knowing the consequence, more welfare money.
We're not even talking third world countries and people that don't speak our languauge.
If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em.

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
And how do you educate people who don't speak your language and have a very deep and justified distrust of westerners? 

Their distrust is only justified on occasion...we're not the source of all evil in the world. We have not shafted every culture we’ve come in contact with.
Speaking from my experiences with my wife there are outlooks on life that just come from a completely different place. In most "primitive" agrarian cultures it has been the way for millennia to have as many offspring as possible to help with the farm work.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

MiniSimp

• Outdoor Enthusiast
  • Male Posts: 5,120
  • Member since Jan '05
  • SimpsonBrothers.net
    • View Profile
    • Simpson Brothers Photography
I can't say I'm the most sensitive person when it comes to the value of human life, so here is my postion:
Nuke 'em all, sell the glass the melted sand creates, end of population problem, begin winter.

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
im there with ya Mini,   i was thinking about the same thing when i was seeing the population chart,   along about 2010,   you gotta figure in the Nuclear war  where Paris, London,HongKong, Tokio, NewYork, La, all nuke each other and the great Glass bowl formerly known as the middle east becomes nuclear north

population growth spurt ,  un spurted 
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
go watch the news,  a terrorist hijacked a plane today and tried to crash it into Losangeles
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
:therethere: I sure it was only cause he wasn't read to as child. He just needs a hug and a warm cup of chamomile tea!

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
go watch the news,  a terrorist hijacked a plane today and tried to crash it into Losangeles

Uhh, unless I missed something President Bush was talking about an event in 2002...I've been wrong before though.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
I saw that on drudge report. He was talking about one that was averted in 2002. I thought there was something else.

Where is the Mammoth?

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile

:clap: :clap:

Its a PITA to follow this thread when I'm working :tantrum:  keep it up though, very interesting and enteretaining :yupyup:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

alwayzbroken

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 603
  • Male Posts: 1,905
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
And how do you educate people who don't speak your language and have a very deep and justified distrust of westerners? Of course, people are trying to get people educated right now, but it takes years and years of work to develop enough trust with native populations to get them to listen to you.

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you  :laugh:
If you still have control you aren't going fast enough

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
So, President Bush and Secretary Rumsfeld are sitting in a bar.

A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Rumsfeld sitting over there?"

The bartender  says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor!  What are  you guys doing in here?"

Bush says, "We're planning WW III."

And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde with big tits."

The guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big tits? Why kill a blonde with big tits?"

Bush turns to Rumsfeld and says, "See, I told you no one cares about the 140 million Muslims".

:rofl2:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

if you dont like our culture go live in your hell
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Sounds like you have your work cut out for you :laugh:
:funny: it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it :yesnod:
TT, don't forget to stop at 7-11 on your way out.

Where is the Mammoth?

alwayzbroken

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 603
  • Male Posts: 1,905
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
The second theory is stupid. Core countries consume way more resources per capita by far than the periphery. It would be a hell of a lot easier to keep people from buying McMansions than it would to keep people from reproducing. The problem is wealth and industrialization. Overpopulation isn't really about people, it is about resources consumed.

How can it be stupid? Look at the graph and it makes perfect sense. The theory has nothing to do with consumption or with McMansions. There are resources available to feed the current population as it sits now. Transport and distribution of the food to the areas that need it is the problem which you know. But as population grows the resources will run out (obviously.) I guess I don't understand your argument as how the theory is false. Believe me, I want to see you prove it wrong. I didn't make it up so it won't hurt my feelings.
If you still have control you aren't going fast enough

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
The second theory is stupid.  Core countries consume way more resources per capita by far than the periphery.  It would be a hell of a lot easier to keep people from buying McMansions than it would to keep people from reproducing.  The problem is wealth and industrialization.  Overpopulation isn't really about people, it is about resources consumed.

How does the house I live in (OK, it's an apartment) hurt some one in another land?

Wealth creates more wealth.

With regards to the people your wanting to go work with...I've have done nothing to them, as far as I know. Maybe your dissatisfaction would be better directed towards the Spanish and their antecedents. I know they weren't very industrialized at the time and they're not a world power now.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

if you dont like our culture go live in your hell

I don't know how you intended this. But as far as I know TigerToy isn't supporting the islamo-fascists or thinking of going to live with them. She's just espousing a socialist viewpoint.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
I think he was referring to the islamics of the joke.

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
I don't know how you intended this. But as far as I know TigerToy isn't supporting the islamo-fascists or thinking of going to live with them. She's just espousing a socialist viewpoint.
I sure am glad we have you here to debate intelligently with TT on our behalf. You sure know your stuff.

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
Are you sh!ttin' me? :yikes:

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
I think he was referring to the islamics of the joke.

I was just wondering if he thought she was supporting the terrorists and was telling her to go live with them...I wasn't trying to bust him or anything.
« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2006, 05:21:45 PM by abnormaltoy »

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Are you shirttin' me? :yikes:
what, that you know your stuff? You've been putting up a great debate.

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
what, that you know your stuff? You've been putting up a great debate.

Well I thank you, but TT is really very smart. I feel frustrated that she has so much enmity towards us (the US), not necessarily us on the board.
« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2006, 05:22:16 PM by abnormaltoy »

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
I'm just glad she is standing behind what she believes in (or doesn't) and is leaving US when she is out of school.
When do you graduate anyway, TT? (you probably posted it here, but I'm too lazy to go back and look)
We have more then our fair share of whiners that complain about the state of the union but won't stand behind their words.
It's like when you work with someone that does nothing but pregnant dog and moan about how much they hate the company.
If you don't like it go somewhere else where you'll be happy.

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
I'm just glad she is standing behind what she believes in (or doesn't) and is leaving US when she is out of school.
When do you graduate anyway, TT? (you probably posted it here, but I'm too lazy to go back and look)
We have more then our fair share of whiners that complain about the state of the union but won't stand behind their words.
It's like when you work with someone that does nothing but pregnant dog and moan about how much they hate the company.
If you don't like it go somewhere else where you'll be happy.

I hope she doesn't leave. I do think she's been misled, todays universities will do that. She's far too young to be so angry...you should be my age before you get that mad. She is very passionate...I like that.
Mark

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)