Author Topic: Sightings Of The Willy Mammoth  (Read 593893 times)

Geno

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -82
  • Male Posts: 546
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: Sightings Of The Willy Mammoth
« Reply #360 on: Sep 22, 2005, 03:32:54 PM »
OKC rocks  :)  I will be there soon.  :gap:
OFRD_GRL – as much as i appreciate strip clubs, i could never date a chic. they are all flopin crazy.

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #361 on: Sep 22, 2005, 03:44:10 PM »

FFC I'll pass on the word, but :psss: I believe we know what his response will be :eyebrow:

:yikes:              :outtahere:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: Sep 22, 2005, 03:51:01 PM »
FFC! :rofl2:

Too bad you're not there now, Geno, we could hang out for another night :beerchug: But we will plan a Tellico trip in the not to distant future. Once we all get settled in again.

BTW- We filled up at a Flying J at Exit 20 just over the OK border. $2.51/gal :cheer: cheapest fuel yet. TX was like $2.63. :crossed: hopefully this storm won't destroy any more fuel supplies :scared: but we will be home by Sun. anyway.

Just checked weather.com, looks like the storm has weakend to a Cat. 4 and more weakening is expected :cheer: that's good news! WHEW!!
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #363 on: Sep 22, 2005, 03:54:04 PM »
:lipsrsealed:

glad to hear bout Rita weakening :thumbs:

Wish gas was $2.51 around here... just went back up to $3.05 yesterday :tantrum:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: Sep 22, 2005, 04:02:34 PM »
We are now about 52 miles from our campground exit :hyper: That puts us there a bit before 7:00, enough time to kick back and relax :boozer:

OK the hurricane is now at 145 mph winds, and is only 9 mph. If it downgrades more sounds like it will dump a bunch of rain. At least it will suck all the weather out of the area's around it. Hope we have good weather tomorrow :crossed:

Dang girl, there is no reason for you gas prices to be going up, unless they are just using another storm as an excuse :bat: That's too far from you! ANd its still got 2 days before it even hits the coast.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #365 on: Sep 22, 2005, 04:09:53 PM »

Dang girl, there is no reason for you gas prices to be going up, unless they are just using another storm as an excuse :bat: That's too far from you! ANd its still got 2 days before it even hits the coast.

:headshake: stupid economy, never fails to PISS ME OFF  :shakehead:

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #366 on: Sep 22, 2005, 04:29:38 PM »
 :dunno: my reply to FFc  you mean.....       

:yupyup:

i have everything dont,  trucks up the hill at the house,   but i gotta bleed the brakes and get 90w in the gear boxes

AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #367 on: Sep 22, 2005, 04:39:48 PM »
:dunno: my reply to FFc  you mean.....       

:_oops:  :moon:  :yikes:  :suprised:  :eek:  :o

reklund5

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 286
  • Male Posts: 1,263
  • Member since Nov '03
  • I love my Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: Sep 22, 2005, 05:12:13 PM »
Mrs Reklund looks a bit :boozer:    :dunno:   

so hurry up already  :driving:   :hyper: 

No, Mrs Reklund wasn't drunk.  Turns out she'd been fighting a killer head cold all day and had just finished a big test in her Accounting class she's taking at Grad School.  Somewhere in there she took Nyquil instead of Dayquil liquicaps and was all fawked up.  Between the brain fry from the test and the nyquil, she fell asleep as soon as Mr. and Mrs. Willy got out of the car at their campground.  It was only a 3 minute drive to the house from where they were camping and I practically had to carry her in the house. 

I've been trying to get her to drink Margaritas forever now, but she had a bad experience with tequila a few years back and hasn't quite gotten over it yet.   :shake:

Glen, I'll check on those gearset numbers tomorrow if I can remember.  Sounds like your shipping company should deliver your package on Saturday.  I'd say saturday delivery for FREE is pretty good...

Ryan
'84 Hilux, locked, dual-cased, winched, EFI converted, 37" tired, half-doored (in the summer...)
'87 Supra, 400 HP.  smooth as glass at 130 'cause my tires are NEW!...
'92 F250 Diesel, tow rig, ATS Turbo, leveling kit, killer stereo

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: Sep 22, 2005, 05:21:18 PM »
WOW  I luve LBC express,  they beat the :pokinit: out of DHL
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: Sep 22, 2005, 05:23:26 PM »
yep  now that you explain the nyquil  , that does look more like a nyquil /stressed brain :eyecrazy:  than a :boozer: :therethere:   

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: Sep 22, 2005, 05:24:56 PM »
you wouldnt have any suggestions for a auto tranny for my 80 celica do ya???

reklund5

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Nov '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: Sep 22, 2005, 05:43:07 PM »
you wouldnt have any suggestions for a auto tranny for my 80 celica do ya???

Run.  Run away now.

Ok, what's it doing or not doing?

Ryan
'84 Hilux, locked, dual-cased, winched, EFI converted, 37" tired, half-doored (in the summer...)

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: Sep 22, 2005, 05:48:09 PM »
its a W50  5 speed but i want to make it a auto so mom and sis can drive it if need be

reklund5

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Nov '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: Sep 22, 2005, 05:53:54 PM »
Its do-able, but I wouldnt.  Email me directly so we dont hijack this thread anymore than we already have.   :eyebrow:

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: Sep 22, 2005, 06:14:19 PM »
:lipsrsealed:  :aaa:

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #376 on: Sep 22, 2005, 07:08:51 PM »
its a W50  5 speed but i want to make it a auto so mom and sis can drive it if need be

Your going to let wimmins drive your truck?!?!?  :yikes:  :thud:  I mean if it's a date, and your hopping to get "lucky" that's bad enuf, butt family? oh wait, your in Arkinsaw anit ya.   :rofl2:   never mind!   :hahaha:   Hey sis.   :bumpinbutts:

(j/k)  :wave:
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: Sep 22, 2005, 07:31:05 PM »
 :roflsign:

WOW I luve LBC express, they beat the :pokinit: out of DHL
You haven't gotten the bill for the shipping charge yet! :bling: Hope yer bringing yer checkbook! And we're even willing to waive the dog washing service surcharge! :yupyup: I mean, hey, what are friends for! :dunno:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: Sep 22, 2005, 07:33:35 PM »
Your going to let wimmins drive your truck?!?!?  :yikes:  :thud:  I mean if it's a date, and your hopping to get "lucky" that's bad enuf,

oh yeah, and :slap:

Where is the Mammoth?

reklund5

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Nov '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: Sep 22, 2005, 07:36:18 PM »
Jeff Foxworthy voice: ON

"If you go to family reunions to meet women, you might be a redneck"  Hey sis  :eyebrow:   you lookin hot tonite...didja brush your tooth?

:rofl2:

Ryan

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #380 on: Sep 22, 2005, 09:11:06 PM »
FFC I'll pass on the word, but :psss: I believe we know what his response will be :eyebrow:

Gee, I think it will go something like this:

:love:                                                                                                                                                                                                                 :ladys-man:                                                                                                                                    :bumpinbutts:                                                                                                                                                                                                                  :crazyjumpy:                                                         
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #381 on: Sep 22, 2005, 10:33:06 PM »

Gee, I think it will go something like this:

:love:                                                                                                                                                                                                                 :ladys-man:                                                                                                                                    :bumpinbutts:                                                                                                                                                                                                                  :crazyjumpy:                                                         

:yikes: :o :yikes: :o :yikes: :o :yikes: :o :yikes: :o :yikes: :o :yikes: :o :yikes: :o

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Turtle Points: 2205
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
« Reply #382 on: Sep 23, 2005, 03:23:17 AM »
Hey RS, that's really well spaced out :circle:
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: Sep 23, 2005, 06:03:23 AM »
Your going to let wimmins drive your truck?!?!?  :yikes:  :thud:  I mean if it's a date, and your hopping to get "lucky" that's bad enuf, butt family? oh wait, your in Arkinsaw anit ya.   :rofl2:   never mind!   :hahaha:   Hey sis.   :bumpinbutts:

(j/k)  :wave:
  brainless,  :kickbutt:  are you smokin crack :slap:  dont no body drive my truck :shake:

i was talking about the C E L I C A :smack:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: Sep 23, 2005, 08:15:05 AM »
You guys are too funny! :rofl2: Rocksurfer, that was great!! We just made a reservation at the Little Rock KOA. One 50 amp space was left available, sounds like all the smart ones got out of dodge early, lots of TX evacuee's.

I don't know what the speed of that storm was today but last night it was crawling, it's going to dump a bunch of rain.

The KOA is exit 148 off I-40

Glen the directions from your side:

From I-30 take I-430 to Exit 12 (Maumelle) E. 1/2 mi then L on Kampground Way to KOA.

Where is the Mammoth?

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #385 on: Sep 23, 2005, 08:44:33 AM »
You guys are too funny! :rofl2: Rocksurfer, that was great!! We just made a reservation at the Little Rock KOA. One 50 amp space was left available, sounds like all the smart ones got out of dodge early, lots of TX evacuee's.

I don't know what the speed of that storm was today but last night it was crawling, it's going to dump a bunch of rain.

The KOA is exit 148 off I-40

Glen the directions from your side:

From I-30 take I-430 to Exit 12 (Maumelle) E. 1/2 mi then L on Kampground Way to KOA.

Good thing you found a site, would have been horrible to have to find an open area, turn on those auto-levelers and live off the generator for a whole day. :talkingn:  :gap:

Oh man you may have had to push the button for the electric awning too. :shake:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: Sep 23, 2005, 09:24:35 AM »
Good thing you found a site, would have been horrible to have to find an open area, turn on those auto-levelers and live off the generator for a whole day. :talkingn:  :gap:

Oh man you may have had to push the button for the electric awning too. :shake:

I KNOW!!! My gawd I was worried! We might have had to park at a Wally World, or a Truck Stop or a Rest Area!! Imagine the hard ship we would have faced!  :nerv: 

Oh and  :sheerterror:  The awning is MANUAL! :yikes: OH THE HUMANITY!
« Last Edit: Sep 23, 2005, 09:35:26 AM by MrsWillyMammoth »

Where is the Mammoth?

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #387 on: Sep 23, 2005, 09:30:25 AM »
The awning is MANUAL! :yikes:

OMG, you would have been really roughin' it!!!

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: Sep 23, 2005, 09:40:14 AM »
AND we would have had to use the WATER PUMP!!! And if we stopped at a Wally World I might have had to...dare I say it...SHOP!!! :yikes:

Where is the Mammoth?

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #389 on: Sep 23, 2005, 09:48:06 AM »

I KNOW!!! My gawd I was worried! We might have had to park at a Wally World, or a Truck Stop or a Rest Area!! Imagine the hard ship we would have faced!  :nerv: 

Oh and  :sheerterror:  The awning is MANUAL! :yikes: OH THE HUMANITY!
:funny: