Author Topic: STUPID DRIVERS!  (Read 3581 times)

SWAMPER

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 790
  • Male Posts: 3,599
  • Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
STUPID DRIVERS!
« on: Aug 19, 2004, 04:26:46 PM »
So there I was driving down the road  :driving:  on Swamper and next to me theres a MATCO truck (looks like those UPS trucks) all of a suden the idiot starts swerving into my lane...I thought that he would see me so I dint honk and flick him off...my mistake I overestimated of how stupid this man was  :smack: I lock my brakes up and my tires begin to squeel I thought he would hear me but he keeps on going he smacks Swamper on the passenger side  :headshake: and so I wouldnt get crushed on the wall (2 lane street) I push him back...we slow down and he lowers his window saying "I thought you had gotten on the freeway"  ( :slap: Well apparently I dint) So I shake my hand saying NO and point at a parking lot we both get off and I notice a scratch and dent on my mirror is folded in I check everything (power window, Power mirror) and everything works I get the mans info and tell him that Ill be a nice guy so I wont call it in with his company so he wont get fired...He Thanks me soooo much and gives me all his phone numbers...Now I just hope the guy is honest enough to pay for the repairs (minor stuff not a big deal) but if he dosent Ill have to go Dark Ages :bat: on his :moon:

You may have been the victim or YOU may have been the culprit....go ahead and tell your stories  :thumbs:
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

To The Floor

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 220
  • Male Posts: 393
  • Member since Jul '04
  • THE KRAK
    • View Profile
Re: STUPID DRIVERS!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 19, 2004, 04:38:43 PM »
I was driving by the local hardware store when a guy make a left turn in front of me out of the parking lot.  I had to lock them up and I missed him by inches.  It was a brand new IS300.  Then last night there were two transit busses taking up one lane so I had to drive in the other lane to get around them.  So my smart @$$ friend yells some obscenities at the driver then I flip him the bird and he started chasing us.  Does he honestly think a huge bus can chase down a little Toyota?  It was still hilarious that we got chased down by the local transit bus.
in the projects nooga, anything goes

Skinny_Pedal

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 89
  • Male Posts: 2,833
  • Member since Apr '04
  • work so I can support my lifestyle
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #2 on: Aug 19, 2004, 08:19:31 PM »
take his ass down, right down to china town!   ummm figure out a way to make this guy pay for the sas! your a smart cookie :hammer:
Im an OG

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #3 on: Aug 19, 2004, 08:38:24 PM »
well I'll post up here with my story or swampy will  :bat: my  :moon:

ok, so I was drive to the boat ramp just coming off the freeway and going thogh a corner. as we came near a stop sign for the other way this brain doner ran the stop and truned right in front of us, about 40 yards in front. we all said man he's smart.  so as we watched he went up the road like 15 ft. and pulled a u-trun and , yes once again ran the next stop sign. this time I was right there. I was driving my 83 chev 1 ton crew cab 4X4 towing my 23ft ocean going gaspar boat.  well I hit'um hard, pushed the 89 ford hafh ton about 80 ft sidways! (I was going about 45 mph) with the truck and boat the rig waighed about 13K. on one hurt butt his buddys truck! not even his truck(don't leand out your truck ppl) so we exchanged info but a few days altter when my ins. ppl call the owners of the truck they said that there buddy told them that I had hit him so it was my fault! good to have friends that know how to investgate an accident and I did what they told me to do and sent it to my inc. ppl with the numbers of my friends that I had with me that day. next time the ins. call and got ahold of the driver he told them 2 dift. stroys! and next time after that still one more! so in the end I got my pay off and they both got the shaft!  that my STUIPID DRIVER STORY     (there you don't have to  :bat: my  :moon: now swampy)
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

Fireimp141

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 786
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Aug 19, 2004, 08:40:58 PM »
I was just sitting a stoplight, which was red... and some lady came flying up behind me and just rear ended me... it actually twisted that steel bumper... she was like "gotcha on the corner huh"  :slap: dumbass, so thats how im getting my tires, HD torsion, shackles, blocks, u bolt flip kit and other various things, 850$ to fix, 25$ to make ;)
86 Toyota 4runner, 33X12.5-15 Aurora RT/02's on Series 97 15X10 rock crawlers, 3" performance body lift, Rancho RS5000's... Soon to be Marlin 1200 Clutch, tube bumper front and rear, nerf bars and roof rack... future plans include SAS 5.29's detroits!

I am the Amazing Turtle! and I'm awarding you 49 points, increasing your Turtle Points!

WHITE_TRASH

• Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Aug 19, 2004, 08:44:13 PM »
Hehe I was doing 45 in a 30 and t-boned a camaro with my mustang and I ended up gettin off while she got a no insurance ticket and a nice sized hospital bill to go with her fugged up car :greengrin:
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

SWAMPER [OP]

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Aug 19, 2004, 08:44:45 PM »
Wow I though I had it bad  :headshake:
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

Skinny_Pedal

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Apr '04
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #7 on: Aug 19, 2004, 08:57:03 PM »
ok well i do have a story myself. i was with my family, and my unlce is a car wholesaler so he gives us a van to test drive for the day. well we get about 2 miles from his house and stop at a stop light. it had just rained, and it hadnt for about a week. were at the stoplight and i bent down seeing if there was a storage tray in this new van ( 02 chrysler town and country). anyway while i bend down......BOOM. we get rear ended at 50mph. some punk mexicas driving a mitshubishi eclipse, non turbo. they were racing there friends and the light caught them off gaurd. anyway my uncles van got totalled and so did that eclipse. i dont kow the outcome though?
Im an OG

SWAMPER [OP]

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Aug 19, 2004, 09:17:18 PM »
Thanks for the racist comment in there Runner :nerv: so this just happend recently?

Skinny_Pedal

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Apr '04
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #9 on: Aug 19, 2004, 09:30:03 PM »
2 years ago, i was 15 at the time
Im an OG

SWAMPER [OP]

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Aug 19, 2004, 09:44:04 PM »
On onother occasion I had not been having a great day I pull in to a gas station and park behind this car at a pump...I think hes taking too long so I shift to reverse...next thing I know BLAM!!! I am up on this little Cavaliers hood...I move foward and the lady starts screaming at me and freaking out...I dint understand most of what she said but I did catch this... "You hit me now that I just canceld my insurance" I was like "this is great"  :yupyup: they tell me their going to call the cops and I tell them they will get a ticket for no insu. so we take off...a week later the guy calls me and asks me for my insu. info and Im like "ok Ill give it to you but whos going to pay for my rearbumper (it had a big ol dent I got wheeling but they dint know that  :yupyup: ) and the mans like...well you hit us...and then Im like...yeah but you dont have insurance and hung up on the guy and neverheard from him again  :beerchug:

Man Im mean  :headshake:

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #11 on: Aug 19, 2004, 10:34:31 PM »
I was driving home from Livermore on Monday and I accidently cut off a Jeep Grand Cherokee.  After he flashed his lights at me, I noticed in my rear view mirror that there was a little minivan riding down the MIDDLE of the dual lanes.  He had half his van in one lane and half his van in the other lane.  I'm like...what an idiot.  Well I'm cruisin along and the van comes up on me really fast....I'm like ooooo boy.  I look and he's right next to me.  About an 80 year old man.  He's very slowly veering into my lane...I'm halfway off the freeway (into the median) going down the fast lane laying on my horn AND THE OLD MAN NEVER KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING!!!!!! He was right behind me all the rest of the way to Sacramento, (about an hour).  My heart sunk to my toes!!! I'm half off the road and he didn't even know it!!! Time for his license to be revoked if he can't tell what lane he's in

One more:
I hate it when people are jerks and driving reckless when you got a small kid in the car!!!  :maddest:

(long story so I'll shut up right now)

~J~
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

SWAMPER [OP]

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Aug 20, 2004, 05:44:44 PM »
Well today I went to a body shop and got a free estimate of everything that would need to be fixed....it totald 1200 bucks!!!  :shocking: I guess I am getting that SAS! :yupyup:

Skinny_Pedal

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Apr '04
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #13 on: Aug 20, 2004, 05:45:41 PM »
told u that this was the best thing that would happen to u
Im an OG

SWAMPER [OP]

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Aug 20, 2004, 05:53:02 PM »
yeah the thing is that I dint add anything only what was affected....like those damn chrome bumpers are expensive...for the front one its like 400 bucks and 800 for the rear one (he did hit me there after all) and they are going to replace my antena (200 bucks) the lady said they had to since they have to remove that fender and the antenna is glued to it or something like that....but dang 1200 bucks and it was only a "fenderbender"

Bazzi

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 97
  • Male Posts: 1,095
  • Member since May '04
  • From Reykjavik Iceland...
    • View Profile
    • R&T
« Reply #15 on: Aug 20, 2004, 08:51:56 PM »
I m the stupid driver...   :headshake:

I have flipped one sport car and  a year later I totaled another one hitting a traffic circle,  have totaled 2 snow mobiles and a lot of small fender benders.
4runner body on a hilux frame = Hi-Runner.
 2,4 dti duals 2,28 x 2,28 to 8" 5.71 with arbīs  and 39,5" trxus
gathering parts for my goal which is
350 Chevy 700r4 auto to 2.28 x 4.70  and 4.88 9,5" cruisers diffs,diamondaxles and cable lockers, 44" richard cepecs

SWAMPER [OP]

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Aug 20, 2004, 09:03:45 PM »
Bazzi...do you guys have driving schools up there ???

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #17 on: Aug 20, 2004, 09:06:59 PM »
glad I don't live in Iceland. it's so small that I'll bet sooner or latter Bazzi will bump into every one! :laugh:
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

SWAMPER [OP]

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Aug 20, 2004, 09:08:05 PM »
 :hahaha:

Skinny_Pedal

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Apr '04
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #19 on: Aug 20, 2004, 09:12:12 PM »
they must sell cracker jacks in iceland! now we know where bazzi got his liscense
Im an OG

Bazzi

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 97
  • Male Posts: 1,095
  • Member since May '04
  • From Reykjavik Iceland...
    • View Profile
    • R&T
« Reply #20 on: Aug 20, 2004, 09:13:35 PM »
I just love adrennaline
4runner body on a hilux frame = Hi-Runner.
 2,4 dti duals 2,28 x 2,28 to 8" 5.71 with arbīs  and 39,5" trxus
gathering parts for my goal which is
350 Chevy 700r4 auto to 2.28 x 4.70  and 4.88 9,5" cruisers diffs,diamondaxles and cable lockers, 44" richard cepecs

SWAMPER [OP]

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Aug 20, 2004, 09:15:19 PM »
 :laugh: :hahaha: :joke::psss: not only am I laughing at Runners joke....but also at Runners turtle points :joke: )

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #22 on: Aug 20, 2004, 09:33:32 PM »
Ya'll ever been towing a trailer down the freeway and look over to see your trailer tire and half the axle rolling up beside you??

I was about 6 years old when that happened to my parents......The noise of that other half scraping the ground was like nails on a chalkboard :shocking:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

SWAMPER [OP]

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Aug 20, 2004, 09:35:56 PM »
Bet you had fun that day  :smack:

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #24 on: Aug 20, 2004, 10:00:50 PM »
Bet you had fun that day  :smack:

We never did get that trailer back...they wanted like $1200 for the fix and tow and damage.....we're like...screw that! :headshake: