Author Topic: presidential election  (Read 3327 times)

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Re: presidential election
« Reply #30 on: Oct 22, 2007, 11:27:18 PM »
no speak your mind man, how you feel is your opinion and not me or anybody else can remove that from you. you bring up valid points and i agree that its not just liberals and democrats who will scream and threaten to have things done their way,  or change laws and writing around to suite their objective/wants. i dont support the republican party, or any party for that matter. republicans/democrats nowadays are the same people with the same views, want the government to run everything from medical to providing our only source of protection to what we should be learning in schools (and how it should be taught). i'm conservative incase somebody who reads this thread cant tell. i'll bring up some valid points, other people in the debate will bring up other valid points and i have no problem with that. somebody may make the point that al gore has done a considerable amount to talk about our need to go to alternative fuels/forms of energy (which i agree with). i'll make the point that he has not spent one penny trying to speed up the transition to these alternative forms of fuel and energy. after winning the nobel peace prize he donated half the money to a non-profit organization, what he failed to mention is that this organization is run by him and has yet to do anything to help with the production of alternative fuels/energy. thats a whole nother topic so i wont go into it but if somebody is curious i can tell you alot about alternative sources that we have available right now, some of which your average person can make, that would eliminate our need for foreign oil and reduce our consumption of oil phenominally with clean, renewable energy/fuel sources.

state your own beliefs and opinions and if you have information then post it up, we're not pirate after all. ok back to topic.
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech