Author Topic: Question about posting a rig for sale for BigMike  (Read 1974 times)

juancho

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 14
  • Member since Feb '05
  • www.miamicrawlers.com
    • View Profile
    • Miamicrawlers, my 4wheeler club in miami
Question about posting a rig for sale for BigMike
« on: Oct 13, 2007, 10:44:09 AM »
Hi BigMike
I read the new rules for posting on the classify section.
I know I am just a "rusty trail", however the truck that i want to sell has many Marlin Crawler products. an is a great truck for sale.
I understand the level of protection that you guys need to have. I hate all the spam and fake stuff in the internet also. But as a happy costumer I want to ask you for permission to post my truck for sale?
I am a big reader of this forums and other ones, but I am just not a big writer. I think this forums are great source of information.
I will greatly appreciated.
"I understand the jeep thing, thats why I drive a toyota"
www.miamicrawlers.com

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
I can't answer for Mike...but, there is a forum for just this purpose

http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?board=29.0

The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

juancho [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 14
  • Member since Feb '05
  • www.miamicrawlers.com
    • View Profile
    • Miamicrawlers, my 4wheeler club in miami
Thats why I am asking. the rules state that you have to be more than a Dusty Trail to post in that forum. :-\
"I understand the jeep thing, thats why I drive a toyota"
www.miamicrawlers.com

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Thats why I am asking. the rules state that you have to be more than a Dusty Trail to post in that forum. :-\

Now I see.  :thumbs: I've never sold a truck in there, so I've never read the rules (unfortunately, my trucks seem to leave me by way of the scrap yard).

The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile

That will need to be changed. You are free to post your truck for sale whenever you feel like it. :thumbs:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
Just post 12 times I believe!  Then sell!
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Just post 12 times I believe!  Then sell!

They changed that. As soon as they become a member they are free to post in the sale section.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit: