Author Topic: Motorcycle Stunt Riding (This Blew Me Away)  (Read 3449 times)

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

Shamb

• Raisin in the making..
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 133
  • Male Posts: 3,414
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Proud Parent
    • View Profile
Re: Motorcycle Stunt Riding (This Blew Me Away)
« Reply #1 on: Apr 03, 2006, 11:57:27 AM »
hah.. wow that was some nice riding. They've got a group that cruises downtown sac during rush hour sometimes and does some crazy sh*t in traffic.

R.I.P to my Papa, I miss you pops......

Knowledge is power  www.pirate4x4.com/forum

New Buildup in process 85' 4runner "Bad Decisions"
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=52566.0

Check out my 1-ton build up thread
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=22600.0

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Turtle Points: 921
  • Male Posts: 3,518
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Apr 03, 2006, 01:57:12 PM »
that was sweet stuff.  The small light weight dirt bike, was way cool, but so is a well executed stoppie!

but what about the girls in the opening scenes.  Wow!!

hah.. wow that was some nice riding. They've got a group that cruises downtown sac during rush hour sometimes and does some crazy sh*t in traffic.
In traffic, that's just :screwy:

:hahaha: 
I like to Drive!

DTB [OP]

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Member since Nov '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Apr 03, 2006, 03:24:55 PM »
that was sweet stuff.  The small light weight dirt bike, was way cool, but so is a well executed stoppie!

but what about the girls in the opening scenes.  Wow!!
In traffic, that's just :screwy:

:hahaha: 
  They're called trials bikes and they're the :pokinit:.  I don't know if you guys have seen a trials comp. It's basically like rockcrawling on a motorized BMX bike. A little crazy but very different.  If I still rode that's what I would get since I love BMX.  We have a group of crazy stunt riders in STL called StreetFighterz, apparently world renowned :dunno:  I have almost hit a few of them by accident on Highway 55 :driving:  http://www.myspace.com/streetfighterz 
« Last Edit: Apr 03, 2006, 03:34:12 PM by DirToyBoy »
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

Willy Mammoth

• Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 4,252
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Apr 03, 2006, 03:42:32 PM »
That is some crazy riding, "kids don't try this at home"

Ask him how many times he wrecked before he got that good and I bet he can tell you a bunch of stories.
:usa: American by birth, redneck by choice. 

Making Of http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=6472.0  

Sightings Of  http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=10805.0

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Apr 03, 2006, 03:47:00 PM »
That is some crazy riding, "kids don't try this at home"

Ask him how many times he wrecked before he got that good and I bet he can tell you a bunch of stories.

..."if x-rays could talk"...
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Apr 03, 2006, 09:51:39 PM »
  I have almost hit a few of them by accident on Highway 55 :driving: 

First off you gotta remember that I OWN 3 SPORTBIKES!.  Secondly I say, why didn't you hit them?  These guys give us all a bad name, and need to be collected and given mullets!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Apr 03, 2006, 09:56:36 PM »
This was a repost....don't ask me why  :dunno:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

DTB [OP]

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Member since Nov '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Apr 04, 2006, 12:53:51 AM »
What kind of mullets? Camaro cuts? Kentucky waterfalls? I really don't get what you're talking about, Nate. Mullets are the :pokinit:. The only reason I didn't hit them is because they cut about 85 mm in front of my bumper and she was wearing a really nice   thong. and the tattoo was kind of cool too. hehehe.  :gap: And the other one that was doing a wheelie going like 100 mph rode up next to me and slowed down still doing a wheelie (@ probably 75-80 mph then) and then sped up and almost totally wiped it! His back tire started swerving hardcore and then the front tire drops in a cloud of smoke! hehehe...... all in the fast lane on 55.   :disturbed:  I actually see them around quite a bit. I really don't know how they're not in jail or dead!  :smack: :shhh:
RIP KYOTA

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Apr 04, 2006, 02:36:53 PM »
Death on two wheels!  Suicide junkies!  THey used to race from Portland to Tillamook onver hwy 6.  Cutting corners, passing in corners, and anything dangerous!  Well, it all stopped when 4 or 5 died in one day!  I ride motorcycles, but I want to come home alive! 

Red Foreman would say, "DUMBASS!" 
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Apr 04, 2006, 09:08:23 PM »
The only reason I didn't hit them is because they cut about 85 mm in front of my bumper and she was wearing a really nice   thong. and the tattoo was kind of cool too. hehehe.  :gap:

Riding like an idiot by yourself is dumb enough, but doing it 2 up is absolutely idiotic!  I've seen the result of a poorly executed wheelie 2 up, and don't really ever care to hear a girl screaming like that again.  As for 4 or 5 dying, you can only ride foolishly for so long before the inevitable happens.  I've been on enough rides when people crashed, and it was usually their fault.  Once I witnessed a friend passing in the other lane on a blind corner, and a few miles later saw another friend waving in front of a big dust cloud, and when I stopped I was privy to hear a friend over the edge of a cliff doing the death moan.  It was 99% his fault, and he'll admit that to this day, but has the limp still from shattering his hip in 8 places.  The only reason I'll give him 1% non fault is because it was a decreasing radius turn and another rider went down right in front of him.  Funny thing was while we were waiting for the medics I said "you're not gonna believe this", and he finished it with "don't tell me this is the same corner chance and mike crashed in a few weeks ago?".  5 guys within a few weeks in the same corner.  I TRY and use restraint on the street, and save it up for the track, but sometimes you just wanna unleash a little.  I'm just a little more discreet about it and don't do it in traffic!
RIP KYOTA

mudguts

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1114
  • Member since Mar '04
  • Meat of the Gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Apr 08, 2006, 07:28:38 PM »
That was BAD ASS. He is obviously a pro and I would pay to see him. Anyone who rides should respect his ability and mastery of his skills on two wheels. 
If some dipshit on the street wants to splatter his guts on a guard rail racing some other dipshit on a public road, so be it. This guy is for real  :bowdown:

ps...Was that a TL 1000?
« Last Edit: Apr 08, 2006, 09:20:45 PM by toecutter »
:nerv:                                                                                               :turtle: I love T.I.T.S. :turtle:

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Apr 08, 2006, 09:26:10 PM »
I was only able to tolerate waiting for maybe 1/5 of it to load, but he's definately good!  He's riding a ducati monster though, no tl for the euros!  Europeans take stunt riding WAY more seriously than we do, and do it right.  If you ever get a chance to see a competition or show on tv or video don't pass, they're amazing!
RIP KYOTA

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Turtle Points: 921
  • Male Posts: 3,518
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Apr 12, 2006, 02:07:28 PM »
How's this for stunt riding?

http://www.break.com/index/bikerflies10.html

man that hurts..
I like to Drive!

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Apr 12, 2006, 06:39:24 PM »
HA!  That's kinda what happened to me, but double it.  Good times....
RIP KYOTA

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech