Author Topic: Project BoostedRunner, SOLD  (Read 538839 times)

YellowJacket

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -67
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
SWEET!!! Yeah i know that 4 runner! was the owners name Tobin?
I wanted to buy that thing soo bad.
That's funny! Do I know you? I didn't get to drive it a whole lot lately, but I use to a lot and before that it was a daily driver.

Yeah, the MKIV is suppose to be really efficient and it's nice and compact so if you wanted to keep the hood support and not use the hood pins I gave you, you could just run that and install it right where the battery use to be. I think it should fit. If you decide to run a front mount and an A/C condenser, it would probably just be easier to cut out the hood support and run the hood pins.

I really must have missed the part about remounting the power steering gear box with high steer, because I had no idea that's what was needed. I only wheeled it once with the new steering and probably only put a few hundred miles on it total since the install. It pissed me off when I realized my brand new beautiful steering which I had wanted for years was hitting.  :mad:

Did you open up all your "goodie" boxes? I won't be offended if you throw away a bunch of the stuff. But a lot of it could come in handy. Especially hang on to the extra motor mounts and stuff like that. Can't wait to see that thing in the bikini (finally)!

One thing you could think about, if you could be okay with ONLY 37" tires :greengrin: you could just swap tires/wheels with the pumpkin and be okay with lowering your price...  :idea:

You should start a new build thread.:twocents: You could even copy and paste some of these posts or something if you wanted. BTW, your phone takes awesome pics!