Author Topic: So this Wyotechgrad08 person...  (Read 23013 times)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Re: So this Wyotechgrad08 person...
« Reply #60 on: Dec 21, 2007, 07:48:20 PM »
all mini did was search his email address that he had posted publicly here in his profile. He made it easy for us.

Ok, now I see the light.  I read through that thread a little and now am afraid for Jessi.  This is freakin' weird...and I think I saw this episode on South Park about 3 weeks ago...on the first page he admits to having a crush on Jessi, gets a sex change, and I can then only assume the crush is still there.  Holy sex changer batman...he had a crush on Jessi, turned into a girl, and now is a lesbian!!!  How??  What??  I don't get it!!!!

:yupyup:  it wasn't just because he became a she! And lesbian parts really makes for quite the twist... so not only was he (SUPPOSEDLY) a woman trapped in a man's body, he was a LESBIAN trapped in a mans body! LMAO...

OH OH.. that reminds me of a joke...  :haha:

An old cowboy sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"
He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life, breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit: