• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: MCR5
« Reply #510 on: May 23, 2006, 08:17:17 PM »
I don't mined staying a extra day   I just need 2 know now when we are gona leave so i can get the plane tickets while there cheep :wink: 

Say im riding with "billybobjoe"   and MC 5 is over and hes my ride ok joe i had fun  heres the air port im going home.  and im there with my thumb up my butt cause my plane ride is a day and X hrs away  U know what i mean ?

Joe, you guys get here, we'll take care of you.  :thumbs: even if it means tossing a tent in the backyard somewhere, we'll get you guys taken care of.

:headscratch: hey MrsW , FFC what are you two talken cadillac , loon , spider . what be these (it stinks being gone a week)

Cadillac is  hill on the north end of the rubicon, loon is the south entrance, and spider is a lake in between.  All three are reference points, IIRC spider is closed for camping due to dumping and human waste concerns.  Cadillac hill is an interesting trip going up, but its fun.  Loon is basically a stagin area, before the actual trail :thumbs:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent