Author Topic: Most Difficult Coworkers  (Read 4734 times)

whiteman

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 669
  • Male Posts: 1,276
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
Re: Most Difficult Coworkers
« on: Jan 28, 2006, 10:03:31 AM »
The problem is that government employees don't get the boot. :tantrum:

Thats because the Government is too busy telling us what are problems are and that we need to give them more money, and they can't even take care of their own problems.  The Government simply just does not care about the citizens of the United States period, its all about power and money.  But on the other hand the citizens of the united states are destroying themselves by allowing the government to have so much control. 

For example the new law passed, stating that people who smoke are not allowed to smoke within 25ft of a building, and there is no smoking period in a public building.  Sure that sounds all hunky-dory to us who do not smoke, but the real picture is that the government is slowly gaining controll of U.S citizens by focusing on the larger margrin of people that they can please, by controlling the minor people , in this case those who smoke are the minority.  Everyone who does not smoke will think the Government is doing a great thing for passing that law.  Now the Government has taken control of smokers, and has the non-smokers there to stand behind them. 

I am by no means a smoker, I hate it, but it is not fare to take it away from others just because I do not like it.  It's like guns, some people just do not like guns, they think they are dangerous.  Guns can be Dangerous in the wrong hands.  But does that mean I can not own a gun, NO! 

It just gets too me every time the Government pasess some stupid law and gets away with it.  I cant do anything by myself   but defend my own personal rights at home.  Hell I cant even do that, I have to get a pernit to se the $hitter. 

I am all for America but F--- the Government. :maddest:  :wall: