Author Topic: For serious dog lovers and everyone else!  (Read 38789 times)

Gnarly4X

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,256
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: For serious dog lovers and everyone else!
« Reply #180 on: Mar 18, 2024, 08:38:47 AM »
I'm sorry to hear this. I'm sure that pup had a great life with you Gnarly.

Thanks t...

Yes, he did have a wonderful life. 

We was extremely well-taken care of.

During his puppy training glass with 8 other dogs, Teddy was the quickest learner!

I taught him how to roll-over in about 5 minutes.

I taught him the verbal commands first, then the hand commands and he picked up on the hand signs almost immediately.

After a very short time of doing his dog walks, I realized I did NOT want him to "heal" and walk beside me.

I decided to let him be himself and what dogs love to do. 

I let him be a dog from then on.  He really loved our walks and enjoyed sniffing and learning about his desert environment.

From then on I could see how happy he was.

Yes, we spoiled him and he was demanding and did not always mind us, but he was so much fun to watch and interact with in our daily life.

Now, my belief about dogs as family members and pets is different than the conventional thinking.

Most pet parents are surprisingly ignorant about a dog's intelligence, cognition, senses, and emotional range.

There are too many pet owners who should not be allowed to own a dog!

I see 3 or 4 "I lost my dog" RING Doorbell neighborhood alerts on my cell phone every day.

I want to post a statement to those imbecilic idiots:  "HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU LOSE YOUR DOG?"

That's like saying "I lost my car."

Losing a pet that totally relies on the owner for their protection and life is pathetically moronic and criminal.

I miss my little boy.

Gnarls. :usa:
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein