Author Topic: I'm worried about our childrens brains!!!  (Read 15675 times)

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 700
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
Re: I'm worried about our childrens brains!!!
« on: May 02, 2005, 10:47:38 PM »
I believe in God, I know that is the only thing that will get me to Heaven.  Evolution is horse dung and I don't think it should be taught in schools.  But then again I am a Christian, narrow minded and ignorant republican.  I know I am not open minded about things like this because I wasn't brought up that way, and I am proud of that.  That's my take on the issue of this crap in schools.

problem case and point in your very own words,,you were taught,,by whom,,your parents,,like most kids do they follow,,I'm sure you already have taught your children,,or will when they come into this world...So by all rights you and your children have or wil never feel you have the freedom to choose..Basicly you have been brainwashed into thinking god is the awnser...part of the way you think is the problem with church and state not being seprate..thats the only crap there is..

with all the religion out there,,and many do's and don'ts of religion,,you don't know that the christian faith is the correct one,,How do you know the true god is not allah,,budda or other?You go by a book and a preacher and words written in a book that you think is 110% correct...The truth is there are many mistakes in the bible wich so many follow,,,and this comes from a god you say you will trust..

I got news for ya,,,If you don't put an engine together right,,you have problems,,and if that book tells you to do it one way,,and its wrong,,,your screwed..You had better read you bible for mistakes and rethink your religion..

Sure there could be a god,,,got proof other then this so called book?sure there are mistakes in science,,but those mistakes are not being taught to my kids,,unlike the bible...This country is too religion bound and its pretty much turned this country to :pokinit:..from freedom of speach to the 10 commadments out sode the court house..the bible thumpers are going to screw it all up for everyone..
Forgiveness is between them and god..
Its my job to arrange the meeting!