Author Topic: 1990 4runner Build (3RZ Swap)  (Read 154117 times)

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
Re: 1990 4runner Build (3RZ Swap)
« Reply #510 on: Aug 16, 2012, 09:09:13 AM »
Hey Chris, you've built a bunch of really cool rigs, been doing more wheeling than many people myself included, and you've been safe despite rolling hard. That's a nasty hill to roll on, also I hear it's off limits now.

Soon you'll be back on the trail doing what ya love. Can't wait to hang out with ya again sometime in the near future :beerchug:

BigMike

Sent from my iPhone connected to the BigMike Network using Tapatalk

Thanks mike! Hopefully I can get the new body On and all the other stuff I want to get redone as soon as possible. I have no motivation to work on it right now though. I have a buddy up in paradise that is willing to help me work on doing the body swap one weekend. Hopefully I can get that done soon. It's definitely a bummer that it happened but like you said I've been on that trail so many times I don't even know along with hammers fordyce and the Highlakes so in a way it was bound to happen.

The part that makes me most upset is that I didn't do anything wreckless and it was the same line I've taken for years. Oh well. We all had our harnesses on and were safe. My friends fiancée in the back seat was so freaked out on the way back out she flinched anytime we got sideways or went up/downhill. Luckily we had the harnesses on too because the sunroof was open and my buddy with me, his head was only inches from the roof before rolling. Coulda been bad....

I'll get some pics up tonight or tomorrow. I have none of it really on the lid, just the aftermath.
RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!