Author Topic: Bounty on Big Mike!!!  (Read 2832 times)

OCD

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -135
  • Member since Sep '13
    • View Profile
Bounty on Big Mike!!!
« on: Apr 22, 2015, 11:17:40 AM »
Yep, you read that right! A reward / bounty of $20 is being offered to the first person to get Mike to respond and answer my questions. The questions are irrelevant. All you need to know is the first person to get Mike to reply to my last message claims the bounty! To claim your bounty just have Mike start his reply with "(your name) told me to get back to you and here are the answers to your questions..." His reply MUST include all answers to my original questions!!! I will make sure and contact you directly to take care of the rest!

Please don't misunderstand, everyone at MC has always treated us right! This is more of a personal matter between Mike and I. Gunna hunt you down Mike!!!  :bat:

And damn it Mike, when are we going to run Dusy???  :driving:

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
Re: Bounty on Big Mike!!!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 23, 2015, 10:28:15 AM »
 :rofl2:
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Apr 23, 2015, 12:16:01 PM »
Mike said he was gonna look at it!!     :willynilly:
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

OCD [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '13
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Apr 24, 2015, 07:56:28 AM »
$25! Help bring this fugitive to justice!  :spankbutt:

OCD [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '13
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jun 22, 2015, 10:07:03 AM »
I thought that maybe Dave would collect the $25 bounty... He's been the closest so far to getting me answers! But still no luck...oh well. I'm not giving up though, bounty is now up to $30! Better hurry though, I'm supposed to see Mike Friday morning!

blackdiamond

• Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jun 22, 2015, 11:50:53 AM »
What are your questions?  I was going to call BigMike but couldn't find the questions you needed answered.   :attention:
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jun 22, 2015, 01:11:10 PM »
What are your questions?  I was going to call BigMike but couldn't find the questions you needed answered.   :attention:

he said the questions were irrelevant
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

SqWADoosh

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 10966
  • Male Posts: 2,417
  • Member since Oct '14
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Jun 22, 2015, 04:44:26 PM »
You'll be holding onto that $25. No one can get him to reply to their PMs.

OCD [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '13
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Jun 22, 2015, 06:02:36 PM »

While I truly appreciate the offer to help, I've got all of Mike's contact info. Just can't get him to answer my questions so I figured a bounty was in order! Thought this would be a better way than continuing to pester him myself!

he said the questions were irrelevant

You beat me to it...thanks!
You'll be holding onto that $25. No one can get him to reply to their PMs.

Bounty went up to $30 as of this morning! Not that it's gonna help...

At this point, if I don't have answers before I see him Friday, I'm going to lay across the trail and either get some answers or get flattened  :cheese: trying.

OCD [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Sep '13
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Jun 30, 2015, 07:52:33 AM »
Well, I'm happy to report that I didn't get flattened! But didn't get any solid answers either. Just as I thought we were getting to the juicy info I needed he was abruptly evicted from his campsite and had to scrabble to gather his junk and get out! I'm sure he will tell the story differently but that's the way the rest of us remember it all going down.

Only piece of good news that came from all of this is that Mitchell has personally guaranteed me that he will resolve this situation this week and if not, he will personally help me remove the needed parts from Mike's rig at MCR later this summer! Those might not have been his exact words, but that's what I took from the conversation...

So... I guess the bounty has been lifted temporarily but will quickly be reinstated if this doesn't all pan out...